Stealthed in a Paris bar

My first visit to Paris, I went to visit my cousin who was living there temporarily. My friend being a girl, we had few moments to actually check out the gay scene etc.

On the Sunday I was there, my friend had to work early the next day and she convinced me to just go out by myself and see what Paris night life was like. 

Super nervous, but very excited I set out on my own. Never having been to Paris (or Europe) I didn’t know the concept/frequency of dark rooms in bar/clubs. 

I enter this one bar playing top 40s music upstairs, nice mixed crowd and they had a basement area as well. Curious - I went downstairs. 

Similar music playing but much darker lighting and more intimate dancing. I definitely enjoyed the dark ambiance more than upstairs so I decide to get a drink.

I’m standing in line, most likely sticking out like a sore thumb when this taller Latino guy comes up to me and starts talking to me in French. I don’t speak French so I just politely smile and ask English? He doesn’t speak English. Then he asks for Spanish and I used my few Spanish skills to communicate.

In the conversation he asks when I arrived and what bars I had visited etc and as soon as he learned that it was my first bar, my first night out alone, For being very basic conversation - the sexual energy was very charged up very quickly. 

During talking he puts his arms around my waist and casually his hand slides under my waist line and he feels for my underwear. Once he pulls on the strap of the jockstrap I’m wearing I see an even bigger charge in his sexual energy. 

He immediately grabs my hand, leading me out of the line we were waiting to get a drink and towards a door in the corner of the basement. 

I’ve noticed a few people strolling in and out of that door but without a sign saying what it was I assumed it was a bathroom. 

He pulls me into that room and it’s pitch black. A little bit of light streaming in from the bar area but gave very little options to see more than feet shuffling. 

As far as I could tell the room was empty but didn’t have much time to look around since as soon as we get into the room and starts making out with me very intensely. 

This is not who I am - hooking up with a stranger, even just making out, is not typical behavior but must’ve been because I was in town a few days with no male exposure or just the situation but I immediately kiss him back with the same amount of energy. 

He’s touching me all over, pulling up my shirt, hands everywhere, as he grabs my ass and pulls me flush against his body I feel his rock hard Dick pressing against my stomach. 

Again this had been not even 5-6 minutes of me arriving to the bar but it was so hot I didn’t even think twice. I drop down and take his Dick out and into my mouth in one swift move. 

I can taste a lot of precum and as soon as my mouth is on him he moans very loud and starts speaking French. I don’t know what he’s saying but the moans in between sentences is pure ecstasy and I lose myself in the moment just pleasing him.

After a few minutes, he pulls me up and starts making out with me again super hard. Never had a guy makeout with me immediately after giving him head so it was a turn on that he seemed to want to taste himself in my mouth. Super hot kissing. 

He pulls my pants down and finally has access to grab my ass fully since I only have a jock on covering only the front. As soon as his fingers touch my hole, he whisper “so warm” and then turns me around, a little roughly, and bends down to start eating my ass. 

Now when I tell you this guy was a pro, you just have got to imagine the most expert tongue driving me wild. I was pushing back onto his face it felt so good.

He stands up and immediately I feel his Dick press against my hole. Thankfully when this started, another guy walked into the back room to cruise a bit and that snapped me out of my horny bubble and I had the foresight to ask him to put on a condom. 

I hear the frustration in his tone as he says he doesn’t have one and just wants to feel inside me for a few seconds. As much as I wanted it, I told him I had a condom in my pants and got it out. 

He told me to put it on him myself and then get it wet again, I pull out the cheap free-bar condoms and roll it onto him but it’s super super tight on his rock hard Dick. 

After it’s on, I start sucking him again to get the cheap condom nice and wet and after a few minutes he stands me back up and starts poking at my hole again.

I’m so horny still and his Dick filling me up felt so good. He went slow, knowing his Dick was huge and the only lube being used was spit. After a few minutes of opening me up he bends down again to start licking my ass. 

Again this guy is an expert and immediately takes me to that super horny point again and I’m pushing back against his face. 

He gets up, repositions himself and then enters me again and this time he slides right in all the way balls deep and I am in heaven. 

He grunts very loud and starts fucking me deeply, pulling all the way out and all the at back in. I am moaning very loud.

I completely forgot about the other guy who walked in who I thought was just standing in the corner but turns out a 4th guy was there the whole time and they had started to mess around in the next corner. 

The new guy then asks me to suck him but I don’t feel comfortable but the guy topping me moves in their direction while still in me so I’m being fucked but now facing these two strangers.

In the heat of the moment I decide, what the hell, and starts jerking the two guys so I have no hands to keep stable but my top had yet to miss a beat from the deep pounding.

One guy asks me if it’s okay to take a photo of my ass getting fucked with no face in the shot and I’m barely paying attention and just say yeah whatever. 

He takes the pic, a super bright flash in the dark area but after he takes the pic and I’m now more blind then just the darkness. He looks at the pic and then tells my top, “fuck yeah breed that ass raw”. 

It wasn’t until I heard him say that, that I realized the difference of feeling from when we first started to when he really started fucking me and I reach back and feel his cock and confirm he’s been in me raw for probably a while.

I pause to move away and he firmly grasps my arms in place and says something in French in my ear. Again I don’t understand so I ask in Spanish and he says, “you know you like this and it’s too late now”. He’s right, it’s been at least 10 minutes of him fully raw deep in my second hole so the real deviant comes out of my and I start pushing back onto his Dick in a fervor.

Finally having the mutual understanding of what’s happening the sexual tension turns up to the highest level it’s been. 

Completely forgetting about the other guys, we starting slamming into each other and I’m moaning so very loud. Thankful that the bar music was equally loud.

He moaning fast and harsh mixed with French words into my ear and biting my neck. I feel that I’m right at the edge of cumming so I start jerking myself and tell him I’m going to cum and he says, “me first” and pushes himself, balls deep in me and I feel the pulsing of his Dick and the shooting of hot thick liquid deep in me.

Fully sent over the edge I also cum all over my pants and shoes which I’m still wearing while he’s deep inside me. 

The top did not stop fucking me even after he came and I could just feel how wet and cummy my ass was. He kisses me one last time before pulling up his pants and walking right out of the backroom. 

The two guys still in there are telling me how hot it was to watch and ask to top me. This time I stood firmly in my condom stance and they both wore one and I took turns sitting on their laps back and forth while they made out and eventually made both of them cum. 

Walked out of the bar feeling used but so so satisfied. 

That was my first time being stealthed. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14

On 10/7/2021 at 3:20 PM, CuriousCub89 said:

My first visit to Paris, I went to visit my cousin who was living there temporarily. My friend being a girl, we had few moments to actually check out the gay scene etc.

On the Sunday I was there, my friend had to work early the next day and she convinced me to just go out by myself and see what Paris night life was like. 

Super nervous, but very excited I set out on my own. Never having been to Paris (or Europe) I didn’t know the concept/frequency of dark rooms in bar/clubs. 

I enter this one bar playing top 40s music upstairs, nice mixed crowd and they had a basement area as well. Curious - I went downstairs. 

Similar music playing but much darker lighting and more intimate dancing. I definitely enjoyed the dark ambiance more than upstairs so I decide to get a drink.

I’m standing in line, most likely sticking out like a sore thumb when this taller Latino guy comes up to me and starts talking to me in French. I don’t speak French so I just politely smile and ask English? He doesn’t speak English. Then he asks for Spanish and I used my few Spanish skills to communicate.

In the conversation he asks when I arrived and what bars I had visited etc and as soon as he learned that it was my first bar, my first night out alone, For being very basic conversation - the sexual energy was very charged up very quickly. 

During talking he puts his arms around my waist and casually his hand slides under my waist line and he feels for my underwear. Once he pulls on the strap of the jockstrap I’m wearing I see an even bigger charge in his sexual energy. 

He immediately grabs my hand, leading me out of the line we were waiting to get a drink and towards a door in the corner of the basement. 

I’ve noticed a few people strolling in and out of that door but without a sign saying what it was I assumed it was a bathroom. 

He pulls me into that room and it’s pitch black. A little bit of light streaming in from the bar area but gave very little options to see more than feet shuffling. 

As far as I could tell the room was empty but didn’t have much time to look around since as soon as we get into the room and starts making out with me very intensely. 

This is not who I am - hooking up with a stranger, even just making out, is not typical behavior but must’ve been because I was in town a few days with no male exposure or just the situation but I immediately kiss him back with the same amount of energy. 

He’s touching me all over, pulling up my shirt, hands everywhere, as he grabs my ass and pulls me flush against his body I feel his rock hard Dick pressing against my stomach. 

Again this had been not even 5-6 minutes of me arriving to the bar but it was so hot I didn’t even think twice. I drop down and take his Dick out and into my mouth in one swift move. 

I can taste a lot of precum and as soon as my mouth is on him he moans very loud and starts speaking French. I don’t know what he’s saying but the moans in between sentences is pure ecstasy and I lose myself in the moment just pleasing him.

After a few minutes, he pulls me up and starts making out with me again super hard. Never had a guy makeout with me immediately after giving him head so it was a turn on that he seemed to want to taste himself in my mouth. Super hot kissing. 

He pulls my pants down and finally has access to grab my ass fully since I only have a jock on covering only the front. As soon as his fingers touch my hole, he whisper “so warm” and then turns me around, a little roughly, and bends down to start eating my ass. 

Now when I tell you this guy was a pro, you just have got to imagine the most expert tongue driving me wild. I was pushing back onto his face it felt so good.

He stands up and immediately I feel his Dick press against my hole. Thankfully when this started, another guy walked into the back room to cruise a bit and that snapped me out of my horny bubble and I had the foresight to ask him to put on a condom. 

I hear the frustration in his tone as he says he doesn’t have one and just wants to feel inside me for a few seconds. As much as I wanted it, I told him I had a condom in my pants and got it out. 

He told me to put it on him myself and then get it wet again, I pull out the cheap free-bar condoms and roll it onto him but it’s super super tight on his rock hard Dick. 

After it’s on, I start sucking him again to get the cheap condom nice and wet and after a few minutes he stands me back up and starts poking at my hole again.

I’m so horny still and his Dick filling me up felt so good. He went slow, knowing his Dick was huge and the only lube being used was spit. After a few minutes of opening me up he bends down again to start licking my ass. 

Again this guy is an expert and immediately takes me to that super horny point again and I’m pushing back against his face. 

He gets up, repositions himself and then enters me again and this time he slides right in all the way balls deep and I am in heaven. 

He grunts very loud and starts fucking me deeply, pulling all the way out and all the at back in. I am moaning very loud.

I completely forgot about the other guy who walked in who I thought was just standing in the corner but turns out a 4th guy was there the whole time and they had started to mess around in the next corner. 

The new guy then asks me to suck him but I don’t feel comfortable but the guy topping me moves in their direction while still in me so I’m being fucked but now facing these two strangers.

In the heat of the moment I decide, what the hell, and starts jerking the two guys so I have no hands to keep stable but my top had yet to miss a beat from the deep pounding.

One guy asks me if it’s okay to take a photo of my ass getting fucked with no face in the shot and I’m barely paying attention and just say yeah whatever. 

He takes the pic, a super bright flash in the dark area but after he takes the pic and I’m now more blind then just the darkness. He looks at the pic and then tells my top, “fuck yeah breed that ass raw”. 

It wasn’t until I heard him say that, that I realized the difference of feeling from when we first started to when he really started fucking me and I reach back and feel his cock and confirm he’s been in me raw for probably a while.

I pause to move away and he firmly grasps my arms in place and says something in French in my ear. Again I don’t understand so I ask in Spanish and he says, “you know you like this and it’s too late now”. He’s right, it’s been at least 10 minutes of him fully raw deep in my second hole so the real deviant comes out of my and I start pushing back onto his Dick in a fervor.

Finally having the mutual understanding of what’s happening the sexual tension turns up to the highest level it’s been. 

Completely forgetting about the other guys, we starting slamming into each other and I’m moaning so very loud. Thankful that the bar music was equally loud.

He moaning fast and harsh mixed with French words into my ear and biting my neck. I feel that I’m right at the edge of cumming so I start jerking myself and tell him I’m going to cum and he says, “me first” and pushes himself, balls deep in me and I feel the pulsing of his Dick and the shooting of hot thick liquid deep in me.

Fully sent over the edge I also cum all over my pants and shoes which I’m still wearing while he’s deep inside me. 

The top did not stop fucking me even after he came and I could just feel how wet and cummy my ass was. He kisses me one last time before pulling up his pants and walking right out of the backroom. 

The two guys still in there are telling me how hot it was to watch and ask to top me. This time I stood firmly in my condom stance and they both wore one and I took turns sitting on their laps back and forth while they made out and eventually made both of them cum. 

Walked out of the bar feeling used but so so satisfied. 

That was my first time being stealthed. 

so you liked that, yes? so no reason to bother with condoms ever again! or meds!

• Piggy 1

• 8 months later...