Would you film?

valleyvers

I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Hell, you never know, you could be "discovered"!

Now when I say "you", I mean YOU. I have great self-awareness, and I am very aware I am one of many guys of my type in the world. But being on camera would be fun, and it would also check an item off my bucket list and raise my sex-score a few points!

Guest takingdeepanal
10 hours ago, CreatedBySir said:

Well I’ve just left the cam, had 3 guys watching me play (alone sadly, with dildo in my ass) while they fisted their btm pig. Sleazy as hell. 

which site?

Have filmed others playing (at their request), been filmed myself, and would certainly do any of it again! A camera(s)'s presence, I think, makes everyone in the room a little more hungry, horny, and hot for serious, pigged-out assplay sessions. And with Ms T breaking down boundaries and fanning fantasy's flame, the real inner-pig comes out to play. Now, if we can make the camera/cameraman stay focused on the play after the slam for more than 39 seconds, we'd have movies as great as the stories on this site!

On 10/7/2021 at 10:36 PM, satxmac40 said:

Yeah, but they must all be poz tops, preferably with biohazard tattoos like that incredibly hot fuck Ethan Wolfe. I'd gladly beg for and take his poz load multiple times on camera, and any other poz top he wanted to bring along.

Yes I would agree to be filmed as satxmac40  says!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I was broadcast on some internet streaming site once during a session with a couple, they made sure faces weren’t shown though. What I didn’t like was people sending demands for what they wanted to see, so while I would happily be filmed fucking, it would have to be non-interactive.

it would be very exciting being filmed. i will be in my little nighty, shaved smooth like a little tight pussy. full body and face on film, i would be outed at the same time he impregnates me.