Flex vs. Chute

VersAlwaysLooking

It's been a minute since I've been to either one, but the descriptions above seem to mirror my experience - bears, leather and daddies at Chute and gym bunnies and twinks at Flex.  That being said, I've been bred well at both, but maybe that's cause I was in the dark room at Flex!  LOL

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been a couple years ago...at Chute, i posted my room number on the board in the bathroom and by the end of the night i had my ass wrecked by 15 cocks and 1 hand...leaving the door open on my room for all to see.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It depends on what you are really looking for.  Chute has more of the leather and fetish vibe to it with plenty of glory holes and open play areas and video theaters and does draw a more mature crowd but still gets a good cross section of the population.  Flex tends to draw a younger crown and gets really busy after the bars close.  I like them both but usually end up at Chute just because of location.  Flex tends to be busier and Chute is a little on the slower side.  I have been going to Chute for over 20 years and it just doesn't draw the crowd that it used to when every room and locker in the place would sell out and you would get turned away because they were at capacity.  I think that Chute has better play areas than Flex.  Flex has more large rooms where chute only has 4 rooms with larger beds.  One of the larger rooms has one wall that doesn't go all the way to the ceiling for AC ventilation purposes so doing things that might be against the rules is difficult.  

• 3 months later...

I've only been to Flex, 3 times. First time, I was sucked in the gloryhole maze. The other to times there was mostly mexican and old guys. It was pretty clean and most there weren't push. I'd like to meet up with someone and play in a room for a couple hours

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know that this is an older post but I figured i would update  with my recent experience at both.  Flex used to be my favorite of the two  but  since covid, they have changed the maze room  and taken out most of the "maze." They have lights in there that make it way to bright.  I even talked to the manager about it and he said that was too dark before.  Now no one really uses it.  The same with the big dark room.  It used to be very active. Now the few guys that go in there just sit around an do not do anything.   That is not to say that fun can not be had there.  I have had my fair share of fucks in Flex  but it is not what it used to be.   As far as chute goes, my biggest complaint there was the short amount of time the entry fee gets you.  I believe it's 4 hours.   The place is so big that people are spread out over a lot of territory so it probably seems less busy than it is.  The tops there are very passive.  It seems they are willing to fuck if the bottom is assertive. Otherwise they just stand around.   Flex has a lot of pretty boys that strut and walk.   Chute has a lot of more mature guys  that sit around  and let you play with them but don't really do much.   So it's hit or miss with either of them. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, btmdad said:

... The place is so big that people are spread out over a lot of territory so it probably seems less busy than it is.  The tops there are very passive.  It seems they are willing to fuck if the bottom is assertive. Otherwise they just stand around.   Flex has a lot of pretty boys that strut and walk.   Chute has a lot of more mature guys  that sit around  and let you play with them but don't really do much.   So it's hit or miss with either of them. 

This mirrors my experience, as well. As a bottom, at Chute if you want to get fucked you will definitely get fucked, and it can even be kinda rough daddy sex. But you have to go after them and be very clear you want to service their dick.

At Flex the guys can be a little standoffish.

Which is fine. I'm a whore. I like to let it be known I take dick.

• Like 2