Rainbow Lounge Tampa

stealthedfl123

This place is sleezy and  hot. Smells of piss, shit, and cum are everywhere. You know the type, in fact if you haven't been here, then you don't know anything about bathhouses.

Any case,I got drunk and high one night. In the dark area with a sling, glory holes, and side cubicles, I decided after a beer bottle enema to lay in the sling. All went well for the first 2 cocks, then I took a hit of poppers and passed out. I awoke to massive cock inside of my ass. It was so big that it woke me from a deep passed out state. I've had big dildos, cocks, and fruit in my ass but nothing went this deep and hard. In fact, I don't remember much, but I do remember a feeling midway in my abdomen of a cock thrusting. I'm not sure how long I was passed out in the public sling, but I know my towel and poppers were gone, cum was running out of my ass, and dried cum was all over me from my stomach, chest, and face. I had to push the guy off as I didn't want to be barebacked consciously. I went back toy room, and slept off the high and drunkenness but when I awoke,I had a stream of cum and anal cramps coming. If I could guess, I'd imagine at least 4-6 loads were put in me minutes the last cock which woke me up. I went back to the sling area and saw a puddle of wet cum, knowing it had dripped out of me while being fucked like a bitch cum dump. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3