First stealth breeding Jax

Young sailor, had a few encounters, but met a group in the hot tub who told me that I was cute and to come sit on their cocks. Obviously, I knew better, but invit d an older Cuban guy with a fat dick to meet me at the room in a few. He arrived, I sucked his cock and he grabbed my legs and made me feel like a real bitch. On his shoulders my legs were thrown over him  and he pushed his hard big ass dick into me. I should have let him continue, but he didn't want a condom and I insisted.  He pulled out and put on a condom super tight so it could break and jammed it back in. Damn, it felt good, he then aggressively flipped me over  and started pounding deep. I didn't know at the time but he had removed the condom, this was the first time I had cum hands free with a cock and didn't know it was possible, as he put it in to the hilt, no mercy. I moaned like a good little bitch as I came and stayed in position so he could do his business.  He thrusted hard and faster as I was pinned to the cheap sheet and mattress in that room, hands grabbing the linen wanting it to end, and he must have cum inside of me then.He pulled out, and I offered to suck him to cum, but he acted wierd about it. I noticed no cum in the condom and he quickly left. Afterwards, I smelled my fingers after touching my beaten down boy pussy and smelled cum. He blasted a fat load into me. I wish he would have hooked up later since he had done the deed, to pump me full of his cum on a daily basis. I still fantasize about that stealth load 12 years after the fact with him secretly breeding my ass.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you've gone 12 years without the pleasure of being bred again.  I was like you, once.  I enjoyed taking a load, but I always had some excuse ready for why that was just a one time thing, and I'd go back to condoms.  Then I got pozzed and freaked out.  I used condoms after that, but was willing to let a guy bareback me from time to time.  Eventually I became a total cum pig.  I don't have many regrets, but I do miss all the loads I could have been taking all those years.

On 10/21/2021 at 8:39 PM, stealthedfl123 said:

Problem is, I've decided to go the traditional route with a family. With that decision, I have to be respectful of others in which I'm committed. Not for that, who knows.

Same here. Happily married, so I absolutely can't afford to bring anything "extra" home. But my body craves a bare cock and an ass full of cum so badly it frightens me sometimes. I've never gotten fucked bare. As much as I LOVE getting fucked even with a condom, I fear that if I ever crossed that line even once I'd lose control and wouldn't be able to say no to a bare cock ever again. It would ruin my life and it makes no rational sense, but when you're horny enough the body takes over, and it knows what it wants.

That is true. I've willingly taken an old man's cock back in my single days from time to time, but we have to be stronger than the impulses. When I was last in a bathhouse, every guy while fucking me begged to cum in my ass, said I was a gift, but I remembered that guys will say anything. Even had a big ass dick in me doggy, I love to let them enter me BB and then stop to ask for a condom.l like being a cock tease, but Of course they acted as if I asked them to be pozzed, held that thick cock in me for a a second but pulled away. It's hard, but keep up the good fight man. Of anything, let them enter you raw and then pull out and watch them beg.

Edited by stealthedfl123