Asian stud barebacks me first time

I had not experienced raw sex for several decades since HIV, though I have happy memories of lots of raw fucking in the 70s.

I have always been a bit more inclined to be a bottom and last year I tried out a hookup website and got a wink from an asian guy aged 35, top, whose photo showed a hot muscular body, but no face pic. I could hardly believe a guy young enough to be my son would want me, but I arranged to meet at his apartment as I cannot host.

The instant I laid eyes on him I was in lust. He was fucking gorgeous and he kissed passionately. I serviced his rigid cock on my knees for a while then we did some sixty-nining for a bit then he lay on top of me and kissed me and I couldn't help myself. My legs just lifted up and I moaned for him to fuck me. There was no lube and no condom, as I wasn't planning to fuck but I knew instantly I wanted him in me.

It was a bit painful taking his cock without lube but soon my knees were pinned down around my ears as he fucked me and I moaned and whimpered in a state of abandonment. Before long he unloaded his spunk in my arse and I wrapped my legs around him in bliss. Afterwards we had a quick shower and cuddled up together kissing and talking. He was the sexiest man so it was no surprise that after a while he was hard again and I sucked and stroked him till he told me he was about to unload whereupon I wrapped my mouth around his cock and took his cumload and swallowed it greedily.

I got checked a week later at the clinic and all came back ok.

We got together again a few weeks later but this time he had some lube and I took him in my arse easily, kissing passionately as he rode my hungry hole with me on my back. We had several more hookups over the year, almost all of them involved him pumping his hot seed into my wiling fuck-hole. The last time we got together and began to fuck, I begged him to breed me and told him to make me his bitch.  He fucked me in a wild frenzy, eventually collapsing on top of me gasping for breath after had he shot his load of man-spunk inside me.

It was the best fucking I had experienced so far. Sadly a long COVID lockdown started just afterwards and is still current, so I have been without a cock in me for months. I just hope the stud gets in touch again when lockdown ends, I really need him to use my mouth and arse as soon as possible. He is the only man to breed me in all these years.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2