Momma's Boy Gets Impregnated by the Neighbors

Moderator's Note: There is a brief passing moment of heterosexual contact in this Interlude.

Interlude

"He's discovering his sexuality, and it looks like he may be a natural born slut. It's not a bad thing. A lot of men like slutty twinks." Chuck tells Jamie's mom.

"I know. I thought moving back here would give him more opportunity to ease into it. This is a far more liberal town than where we were."

"I think the kids in his class, or the school in general is more conservative than it was before they moved it. I dont sense it has the same sense of openess and the ability to explore yourself like when we were kids. Hell, his friends group has pretty religious parents. Look at Ashley's family. Her mom runs that school as much if not more than the Board does." My Aunt adds.

"I know. I just...I feel like I've made him hide who he is and it's all come flooding out at once. I don't want him to feel like he has to go all the way to the depths of depravity to figure out where he belongs," Jamie's mom responds.

"I do recall all five of us doing the same thing, just a couple years younger. Aside from you having Jamie, have you really changed. I mean I haven't. Aside from my taste in men, I like playing with men my age sure, but I like awakening young twinks and showing them their full potential. We haven't changed one bit. We just use it to our advantage more. I know you've slept your way to where you are at the Hospital. Morgan is all but a prostitute, but that's why she doesn't work and can afford to buy her own house. Chris and Tom have fucked most of the moms, bored housewives, and executive women in there county. We're all sluts." Chuck declares.

Jamie's momm pauses and looks at Chuck mischievously, "Well, if Jamie is a slut, which clearly looks like he is."

"It does run in the family," Jamie's aunt, Morgan adds.

"That's for damn sure!" Tom adds.

"It was your mom that popped most of the j.v. team's cherry after we won state I do recall." Chris recalls.

They all laugh and the mood is lightened. Jamie's mom continues, "So he's a slut. I don't want to hamper his journey of discovery. But I want him to be careful. Can you guide him Chuck? Help him to learn how to be safe? The rest of us have no experience with gay men. We don't know the life styles there are. Would you be willing to do that? Take him under your wing."

"I don't think you know what you're asking of me. I'm not the safe gay man you think I am. And as Jamie is a slutty bottom that clearly needs older cock, he will want mine. And there is no turning back from this." Chuck answers.

"It's his choice what he wants. And there are always consequences for our actions. Whether it's getting pregnant or catching HIV. You've had it 10 years and you're not dying. But, he is a gay boy and needs to know what the risk-benefits are. We will support and love him no matter what," The mom responds looking Chuck in the eyes.

"I'm the big bad wolf," Chuck declares as his breathing increases slightly. His cock starts to engorge as he knows he's about to get his prey.

"We all are," Aunt Morgan answers stroking Chris's cock as he caresses her ass under her skirt. Clearly the sexual tension in the room has increased to an unbearable level for everyone there.

Jamie's mom grabs Tom's cock through his pants and leads both of them over to Chuck. Tom grinds on my mom's ass as he caresses her breasts under her shirt. She lets out a slight moan as she pulls Chuck's monster out of his shorts and plays with the heavy PA and strokes the shaft. "You're little red riding hood is upstairs. Give him what Morgan and I dreamed about getting since high school." Tom has pulled his cock out and pushed it against my mom's slit as she bends down and kisses Chuck's beefy sausage.

Chuck shivers and heads up the stairs towards Jamie's shower. Tucking his cock back into his shorts.

I let the hot water run over my body. I keep slowly pulling on my plug just before it releases from my hole and push it back in as hard as I can, fucking myself with my plug. My cock is hard again and leaking pre. I lean my head  against the shower wall, tweak my nipples and whimper in hunger as I lightly fuck myself. I stop my pleasure, and focus on actually cleaning myself. I use my moisturizing body wash so I'm nice and soft for my next session I have. 

I dry myself off and go into my bedroom to get dressed. I crawl up on my bed and turn my music up on my phone and slide my tight shorts on and get back on my hands and knees and lightly dance  on my bed keeping my ass in the air. I love the feel of my plug moving and pushing against the inner walls of my boipussy. I keep dancing and gyrating my ass in the air lightly "fucking" myself.

I hear a notification from my phone but keep gyrating thinking about what happened earlier, and avoiding the trouble I'm going to get into downstairs. I'm lost in my head and the sensations from my hole and I don't notice the change of shadows due to my bedroom door opening. My bed suddenly shifts around me as a hand grabs the back of my neck pushing my face into my pillow. Some lays their body weight on my waist pinning to the bed. I lift my head up to scream and have some cloth stuff in my mouth and straps twist and wrap around my head pulling the cloth tighter against my mouth. There is a very salty, almost cum like, taste to the fabric.

"I've wanted this since the first moment I laid eyes on your bubble but in the pool. Normally I'd take care of you until you're pussy is use to my cock. Not this time. I'm going to fucking destroy your freshly deflowered pussy. Your mom gave me permission to make you my personal cumdump. My cock and cum will change your life. Do you want me to fuck you." Chuck asks me.

I cant talk with the cloth in my mouth. All I can do is moan and shake my head yes.

"I'll take that as a yes. I guess you can't really talk with my jock in your mouth. Trust me you'll need it. You'll learn to take my cock in your mouth later. But for now, your pussy is mine and you will learn to take it raw and unlubricated. Lucky for you, you took a few loads from a couple other daddies so that's all the lube you're getting." He smacks my ass hard. "Goddamn, we've been waiting for the opportunity to ruin this pussy." He says as he caresses my ass. I feel him push my plug causing me to moan. suddenly he tears a hole in my shorts and I feel his cock and cold PA slide against my balls leaving them coated in precum. He slowly pulls out my plug and licks my hole. "Mmmm, good and load with seed still." I feel his cock touch my hole as his hand pushes the back of my head smothering me in my own pillow. "I'm going to destroy your hole, the once Mike gets here we will destroy it together." He pushes his whole cock into my boipussy in one go, burying it to the hilt. I moan in pain as I feel like my ass is on fire.

This is leading right where mike and chuck have been waiting for, Jamie's going to become a real slut!!!  Being freed by the gifts he has and will recieve DAM HOT!!!!  Great story eagerly waiting for more to pozcum !