Momma's Boy Gets Impregnated by the Neighbors

I needed to come back and comment on this, I just read another work by the amazing author and all he writes is worth more than gold, it is grade A amazing. I am in love with the work and it just makes my hole itch for Daddy's Coach's and Teachers to use me like a whore like this Jamie slut. Thank you so much for this I hope it continues to make me hot and horny. You are doing amazing work @teachmedaddy

• Like 1

Mike thrusts into my used hole harder and deeper than before, his animal instincts kicking in knowing he's about to breed me. I can feel his mushroom head pushing against the walls deep within my bowels. Chuck pushes his cum and blood covered cock into my mouth, "Clean me good as Daddy Mike pumps another high viral load deep into your slutty pussy. If you do a good job cleaning us up, we will give you another surprise, let's call it a teachable moment for a freshly fucked and deflowered cumdump."

Mike pulls out if my ass all the way and then slams his cock deep within b me using all of his muscular 6 foot frame to push into my twink hole as deep as he goes. This causes Chuck's cock to slam into the back of my throat. I can feel the cool sensation of his PA hitting my throat causing me to gag on him. Mike roars into my ear as his orgasm floods my womb, mixing with the large loads that Chuck just deposited in my torn bowels. Chuck pulls his now clean cock out of my mouth and rummages through his bag as Mike lays on top of my limp body. After a few minutes, Mike removes himself from my boipussy and comes around the edge of the bed. Chuck gets on the bed and quickly flips me on my back. Mike pulls my head to the edge of the bed and I take his fat mushroom head into my mouth eagerly. "Looks like we found a natural for our newest cumdump," Mike comments in my instinct to take his cock into my mouth.

Chuck pushes my legs up and Mike takes hold of my thighs with his arms as he points my hole into the air. I feel hands spread my cheeks and cool air hits my exposed hole. "Time to inspect the goods," Chuck says. "It's starting to close up already. But looks like there's room for more. Not as torn as I would have hoped."

"That's fine. I mean I really wanna use and abuse this pussy before we knock it up. I think we should call the crew for a gangbang for tomorrow. Really destroy this pussy before we throw it in a sling at the club and call everyone to convert this slut." Mike continues, "I mean when was the last time most of us got to impregnate a high schooler? We have 3 months before it graduates to poz him."

I feel a large plug spread my hole. "Gotta make sure you absorb our sperm," Chuck tells me as my sphincter closes around the plug. Mike pulls his cock out of my mouth and walks towards my bathroom. "Follow us," Chuck commands. I follow them into my shower. "Knees." I drop to my knees without hesitation. "All good sluts love piss. Especially poz piss. Swallow as much as you can."

I watch as Mike starts to pee on my face and I quickly open my mouth as Chuck also frees his stream. I quickly swallow as much as I can, but their streams are marking my entire body. After swallowing four mouthful, the grab their clothes to leave. "Dont let any of our cum leak out. You can have more cum added to your hole, but plug it up when you're done. Come to my house at 9am tomorrow to start your training," Mike instructs me. We all kiss on the lips passionately as they leave me on my knees covered in their piss.

I snap some pics of my piss covered face and take a shower.  I hear my phone go off and check it once I'm done showering. It's a text from Ashley's dad.

I want that hole again. Come over now. Dress in the sluttiest underwear you can find in Ashley's room and lay ass up on her bed. Text me when your there.

• 2 weeks later...

I arrive at Ashley's house shortly after getting the text from her dad. Only his car is in their driveway, I know Ashley is on her way to cheer practice for nationals so I have at least an hour before she gets home. I make my way up the stairs to her room. I hear music coming from her dad's office as I pass by the closed door.

I enter her room and see its just as messy as ever. I make my way to her dresser and dig into the back of the first drawer I open. I know what I'm looking for as I was with her in that shopping trip. I pull out a black laced thong and slip it on. I see the matching black lace knee high socks and slide them on. I text her dad,

Hey daddy, I'm home from practice and will be studying in my room.

I quickly set my phone to film what is about to happen, and hide it on her desk. I jump on her bed and have my ass face the door. I glance over at her full sized mirror and admire my tight ass and legs in her clothes.

I hear the door open and feel a man's presence behind me. I feel a hand slide my thigh and rest on my left ass check, then a second hand on my right cheek. They start slowly massaging my ass. "God, I've wanted to pump you full of my seed for so long, sweetie." I hear Ashley's dad say. "I wish I could show you a good romantic love making, but I'm in a hurry and going to fuck your other pussy."

"Please daddy, I need your cock!" I beg in my fem voice. Suddenly, the thong is pulled aside and I feel his fat cock head push against my hole. It easily pushes in thanks to the fucking I just received.

"You're so wet and warm. Were you slutting about town?"

"Just the neighborhood, daddy. I have a couple big loads in my pussy. I just got them before I came home."

He pauses as he pulls out of me, "look at me and spread your checks." I comply as I see him snap a few pics of me. "For some friends that I owe money to." He puts thev phone down and proceeds to aggressively fuck me and cums rather quickly in my boipussy. "Thanks, Ashley." He says as he spits in my face. He gets off of me and shoves his cock in my mouth. "Who fucked you before you came here?"

"Mike and a new neighbor."

"Get out of here! You let that poz faggot fuck you?! Leave you slut!"

I'm taken aback by his sudden outburst. "Well you're the one that fucked a high school boy twice. Called him your daughter's name and made me dress like her so your could get it up you sick fuck!" I slide my pants on and grab my phone quickly off her desk and rush out of the house.

------------------------

I'm still fuming about Ashley's dad the next day at school. Ashley gave me the cold shoulder at lunch, so he clearly told her something. I can't focus on the rest of my classes and zone out the rest of the day.

At the start my final period of the day, which is my physical ed elective, an announcement comes over intercom in the locker room.

"Jamie!" Our teacher calls over the intercom, "Principle Gordon says you need to report to his office immediately. Grab your gear and just throw your pants on over your swim gear. And make sure you bring your swim gear back for class tomorrow!"

Fuck! What now? And why am I going to be gone the rest of the day? All the guys in the locker make jokes about "deadman walking" and such as I slide my pants on and head to the office.

I walk to the school office and notice the secretary and assistants are out.

"Jamie, please make your way back to my office." I hear Principle Gordon over one of the phones. I make my way through the maze of offices, noticing that all the offices are empty. I get to the Principle's door and knock.

"Enter!" I open the door and walk in. Principle Gordon is clearing some papers of his desk. "Jamie, please shut the door." I do as commanded and wait. He continues to file papers away off his desk. I stand there in silence. This is my first interaction with him, and I'm very nervous. He's always given off a strict and tough as nails vibe. I take his body in as much as I can. He's dressed very nice, even for a principle. Clearly be cares about his looks. He should be in a Miami boardroom or working some backroom deals for a corporation. He's a big man. He played football in high school and college. I heard he quit the NFL a couple of years into his career there. He's built like a tight end, but some of his muscle has turned soft. He's probably four times the size of me, and stands nearly a foot over me. The thought of me being impaled on his cock as he's fucking my hole and man handling me like a cock puppet enters my thoughts and I quickly shake them out of my head.

"Sorry, all the staff is at an orientation for the incoming freshman. Please sit down." I do as he instructs and sit down in the chair in front of his desk. He walks behind me and then to the otherside of his office. Grabbing his suit coat of off a couch on the side of the room. Why would a principle have a shrink's chair in his office? Is he counseling as a side hussle?

"I've heard from a few of your teachers that you're having issues focusing in class today. And the Vice Principle said you didn't sit with your normal group for lunch. Is everything okay?"

"I just had a bad experience yesterday. I think my best friend found something out about it, and she wont talk to me at all today."

"Will I can see why you'd be frustrated, but I'm going to need you to tell me more if I'm going to help you." He says as he sits down.

"I had a bad sexual experience. I felt degraded after, but not....I don't know. Not in a good way."

"Interesting. Have you had good experiences being degrading?"

"A few. I just started to discover my sexuality lately. Everytime I've been degraded, it was passionate. They wanted to own me, to ruin my body. To knock me up. I loved that. But this person didn't want my body, he just used me and called me a dirty fag for fucking someone else."

"Why would Ashley be mad?"

I refuse to answer.

"Are you gay?"

I swallow hard, "Yessir."

"It's okay. I'm gay as well. It's a rough town to be gay in at your age. How many times have you had sex?"

"Really?! I had no idea. Um... I've been fucked six times, 5 different times, and I sucked two other guys off as well. But that he's been it, I just started having sex on Saturday."

Principle Gordon smirks as I tell him this. "That's a pretty good body count for a couple days, for a newbie." He gets up out of his chair and come around his desk in front of me. His crotch is at eye level with me. As he leans back on his desk, his pants tighten and I can clearly see a huge package that is growing. It causes me to lick my lips. I swallow in anticipation and nervousness. "Did you know I was classmates with your mom and Chuck?"

Why would he bring up Chuck? "Um...no sir. I didnt know that."

"Yep we are all good friends. Look, you can trust me. I'm here to help you. Please tell me, why would Ashley be mad at you?"

"It was her dad that fucked me last night. He said those things about me and a guy named Mike. Mike and Chuck fucked me before I went over there."

"Why did you go over there after you were just fucked?" His bulge grows more with a wet spot forming. He slides his shoes off while he asks, "Any other reason she would be mad?"

"I love cock. I love being fucked by older men. I want their cum in me. I want to be used and impregnated by every man."

"What does that mean?"

"They pump me full of their seed, trying to knock me up. But I cant get pregnant."

"Hahaha, such a naive young cum slut. What else did you do?"

"He told me to put on her sexiest underwear, and get on her bed. He wanted to fuck her, but just use my hole as a substitute."

"And you wanted him to degrade you, and not you as Ashley?"

"Correct."

"I can help ease THAT pain. Mike, Chuck, and I are apart of the same brotherhood. We're... blood brothers if you would. We're more poz pigs than fags. But we will sort Ashley's dad out. He's made it easier since he owes me a lot of money." Oh shit. "Is this you?" He shows me the photo from last night.

"Yes it is, sir."

"That's a pretty boipussy. Did he fuck you good?"

"Thank you sir. No he didnt, he lasted last than 10 minutes. Could you last longer in my boipussy, Principle Gordon?"

"Take your clothes off and let's find out."