Momma's Boy Gets Impregnated by the Neighbors

I am overcome with fear and guilt by what Principle Gordon has told me. That all the men of my fantasies are HIV positive. I mean the sex was amazing, way better than with Josh. I didnt ask anyone about their statuses. I didnt care then. I barely even knew Josh before he popped my cherry. Less than a full day, then the random coach, or bus driver, I sucked a few teammates of his off as well. Agian I didnt ask...Of fuck his cock feels good in me....am I a cumslut, should I be one?

I look around and I see myself impaled on Principle Gordon's massive cock, my face bearing tears, burrowed in his dense fur, my nose at his pierced nipple, the one surrounded by the biohazard tattoo. I watch as my hand caresses this nipple. He kisses the top of my head. It's a very intimate father son moment, if he was my father. I cant get over how erotic it looks. My small body, swallowed my this brute of a man. I can tell he genuinely loves what we are doing and is comforting me as a loved one would. I see my fem bubble butt start to move up and down his shaft as I suckle on his fat nipple.

"That's it, Jamie. Ride my cock, son. Work my load into your womb." He tells me as he rubs my back briefly before sliding my massive paws down my back and grasping my cheeks. "Be here in the moment with me, with what we are doing. Worry about the consequences after."

I gyrate my hips as I slowly move up and down the base of his shaft. I let out a subtle moan. I watch as some of his cum is dribbling out of my boipussy, and down his balls. I become jealous of myself. I want his cum in me!

I return to my body suddenly. I tighten my boipussy around my principles monster cock. I look up into his eyes. Hunger flows between us. I push him on his back and finger his nipples playing with his thick pierced nipples. I fuck myself with his shaft. "Breed me, I want your cum for myself!" I scream as I slide up his shaft, nearly all the way off before impaling my ass on him. I feel something loosen in my hips. I feel more flexible and pliable. I start rapidly fucking my ass with his cock and twerking on it while I slam myself on his monster.

Suddenly his hands come up to my neck, "dont fucking stop you neg slut. I'm gonna flood you again with my POZ cum. Going to flood you with the virus. Planting my strain in your pussy!" He suddenly roars as he empties his balls deep in me. I stop bouncing on his cock, but tighten my hole and grind on his balls. "I'm giving you more of my virus slut! If you're not pregnant yet, you will be by the end of the night." I shoot a huge load over his hairy chest, hitting his face and forehead with my first rope. He lifts me up and sucks my cock dry, drinking my neg cum.

"I need you to leave, I'm meeting with a parent soon. Remember, if you accept becoming pozzed, we will fuck you more than you can dream about."

Reality comes crashing back as I gather my clothes, "Yes, daddy. I mean Principle Gordon."

I rush to the nearest bathroom, my nerves turning my stomach over. I get into a stall and immediately throw up. I compose myself and make me way back to the gym for the rest of class. I try to open the door to find them locked. Shit, what time is it? It's been three hours since I was called to Principle Gordon's office. School has been done for over two hours. I make my way to my car and start to head home.

On my way, Ashley texts me:
Hey sorry about how I treated you today. Dad said that he caught you trying to have sex with Mike. I was disgusted at first but I realized that it's hard to be gay at this school and how sexual you are. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. But even worse is that he's forbade me from hanging out with you or being friends. I'll try to figure a way around this, but please dont come by my house for the next few days.

Of course he did. God I want to destroy his life!  I scream in fustration over everything going on. I make my way to the front door and start to open it when I'm approached suddenly.

"Hey Jamie!" I hear from the side walk. "Can we talk?" I don't recognize this young blonde guy at first. He's a cute twink. A little taller than me. Wearing cut off jean shorts, a tank top, and knee high purple socks with white shoes. He also has a back pack over his shoulders.

"Umm, sure I guess." I answer him.

He makes his way up to our porch, "Nice to meet a fellow fem cumdump!" As he gets closer I finally recognize him. He was getting plowed by Mike and Chuck when Josh popped my cherry.

"Oh! Hi, sorry I didn't recognize you at first."

"I understand. I'm sure I look different taking two big cocks, just like you look different than when your were getting jazzed on by that jock." He laughs, as he finally gets up to me. "I'm Kier." He says as he hugs me and then kisses me on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Mike and Chuck said we may make good friends. We do have similar taste in men." He smiles at me.

God hes very cute. "Come in, I need to wash up and change if you don't mind."

"Mmmm, of course not sexy! Chuck asked that I come talk to you about what's going on. Mark Gordon called him a little while ago."

"Mark Gordon?"

"Haha, you are a natural cumslut aren't you! You don't ask anyone's name or anything. You just wasn't their cock and cum don't you!  Don't worry I'm the same."

"Umm..." confusion clearly on my face.

Kier laughs again, "Principle Gordon, silly. He told Chuck about what happened last night and today. They thought you could use someone who's closer to your mindset than some big cocked daddies to talk to."

We make our way into my room. "Oh... yeah, I'm kinda still processing what happened. Did you know they are all HIV positive?"

"Oh God yes! They poz'd me a few months ago."

I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom to shower. No need to hide myself from Kier, we've both seen other taking cock. I strip all the way down.

"God, what a sexy cute body!" He compliments me as I turn my shower on. "What a sexy little boipussy you have. Are you naturally hairless too?"

"Oh yes, no need to shave anything ever." I step in the shower and start to rinse my self off. I open my eyes after the water slides over my face, Kier is also naked in the shower with me. We both naturally look each other over. He leans in and kisses me. I quickly kiss him back. Our stiffening cocks rub together as we kiss. We explore each others perfect ass as we make out.

He spins me around and I lean against the shower wall, my ass sticking out towards Kier. He drops to his knees to eat my ass. "I love eating a loaded ass! The taste of cum, ass, and blood are so intoxicating! Push Principle Gordon's cum out. As much as you can. I have to get out all out of you so you don't get infected by HIM."

I notice the emphasis on him. "But I want his cum."

"You'll get it in due time sweetie. But Chuck really wants to impregnate you." My heart flutters at these words. He continues to feast on my pussy as I try to expel the seed that's in me. A pang of regret hits me.

"I really am a cumslut aren't I?"

Kier rises off his knees and feeds me the cum from my ass as he kisses me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, Jaime is a cumslut...just like me...and the li'l whore is well on the way to be a newly impregnated cum slut...lucky boy!! Keep up the great work teachme...this story and this site are well on the way to making me a true chasin slut...craving toxic Poz loads...just like Jamie!!!🍆💦☣️☣️🔥🐷😈🤪

After our shower, we throw some clothes on, but quickly strip each other down until we're both in knee high socks. Highlighting our thighs and femme asses. We both get in my bed and make out, caressing each others asses, jerking each other off. We talk about being poz, what it's like for Kier. I asked him if he knew who and when.

He giggles. I kiss down his lithe body. And take his small poz cock in my mouth as he tells me. "Oh God, Jamie!" He moans, "My dad left when I was very young, similar to you. Uncle Mike stepped in and financially helped my mom out. I knew I was gay as soon as I turned 8 and met him. He always called me boy, then as I got older and embraced my femme features, he and I got...closer. The day I turned 18, I skipped school and went into the city to spend the day at the bathhouse. It was an epic day. So many different men and cocks all wanting to fuck me, breed my virgin hole or just broken in hole. I was in the sling and after the 15th man bred me, I heard his familiar voice as he pushed his meaty pierced cock in me. He has wanted this for years. He took me on a trip the month after that camping for the summer. Just the two of us. He fucked me multiple times a day every day. A week after I got back, I became really really sick. He took care of me and told me that he was poz and converted me. I was shocked and horrified. Well mostly, my cock was the hardest it's ever been," I taste an increased amount of precum leaking out of his cock. Poz precum. I swallow all and keep working in his cock.

"I asked him to fuck me again as he stroked my cock. He told me only of I wore my knee high socks and let his friends breed me. I think I got over it once I saw how hard my fuck flu made him. I cant cum in you, Jamie."

"Cover my face with your poz jizz!" He kneels over me and jerks his cock over my face as I record the scene on my phone. Once he covers my face in cum, I look at the camera, "Chuck. I need you to knock me up. Make me your poz slut!" And send Chuck and Mike the video.

Keith and I laugh and make out as he strokes my neg cock. He goes down on me and fingers my boipussy as he sucks my cock. "Give me all your final neg loads, Jamie!" He scratches the inside of my ass and winks at me as my cock erupts. 

He climbs up and we make out with my load. "I know this may be fast, but I think I'm falling for you." Keir tells me. We both chuckle. "Be my femboy boyfriend!"

I pause, blushing, "I'm flattered! And I really like you but we're both bottoms and I really want Chuck to knock me up and all. How would this work?"

Kier kisses me passionately, "We're not the monogamous type. I want you to get knocked up by Chuck too! We're a matched set if you say yes. We can be fucked by Uncle Mike and Chuck until you become poz. Then we can share tops. I mean we're sexy af, great asses, tight cum-hungry boipussies, and wont refuse any cock. Well, Ashley's dad. I know a way we can get him back as well."

I kiss him back. "I'll be your boyfriend!"

"Yay!" We make out some more and my phone goes off. 

"It's Chuck. He says we are going to the cabin all weekend. Bring speedos and jocks!"

"Someone is joining the Poz Brotherhood this weekend." Kier tells me laughing as we make out, our mostly bare bodies grinding on each other. "I cant wait for the welcoming orgy they have lined up once you convert! All the cock us sluts could ever want!"