Momma's Boy Gets Impregnated by the Neighbors

• 2 months later...

"Oh God, I'm about to cum daddy!" Keir moans in ecstacy as Mike is plowing his cock into Keir's boipussy. Mike reaches around and jerks my boyfriend's cock as he continues to fuck Keir. "I'm cumming!!" Kier screams as Mike cups the head of Keirs flaccid cock and collects Keir's poz cum in his hand.

Once Keir finishes his orgasm, Mike pulls his cock out and rubs Keir's load all over his thick daddy meat then thrusts back into Keir's hole. He wipes the rest of the cum on Keirs face and proceeds to jack hammer Keir's pussy. My own cock is stiff from begging Chuck to poz me and watching the scene before me. Chuck drops to his knees and takes my cock into his mouth and Bob's up and down my small fem cock for a couple of minutes before both Mike and I cum nearly in unison.

Chuck holds my cum in his mouth as he pulls me from the couch assertively by my hair and puts me in my knees in the middle of the porch. He forces me to look at him as he kneels near my face and spits my cum back onto me covering my face.  "Although your seed tastes sweet and innocent, I'm not gonna swallow it until your test pops positive."

Mike pushes Keir in his knees next to me. Both of us in sexual bliss, admire each other's cum glazed face as our respective daddies loom over us, their cocks slightly soft but still engorged with my blood and their cum still visible. Naturally, I attack my boyfriend's mouth, his tongue invading mine with equal passion.

I fill a warm liquid hit the side of my face as we're making out. We both pause and look at our daddies as they're both washing the cum off our faces with their strong torrent of piss. Quickly we cover our face with their piss and Keir pulls me back in for a kiss. Both Mike and Chuck aim their stream at our intertwined mouths. Keir and I don't stop once their streams run dry.

"Go shower, plug up, and get dressed we're taking you out to dinner tonight." Chuck commands.

"Keir," Mike calls out, "We want our sluts fem tonight."

"Innocently slutty." Chuck yells as Keir pulls me by my hand into the house.

"You better make it worth our while!" Keir calls back.

"I've never dressed fem in public..." I tell him.

"Trust me sweety. You'll be moaning like a bitch in heat once you tease Chuck enough with what I brought you." He kisses me as he pulls a glass plug out of his bath with a ruby colored gem on the end. He forces into my mouth, then his before he plugs my used hole. "Good thing I went up in size from your other plug." We kiss again as we get into the large master shower.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:42 AM, Cumslut943 said:

Dear god you have to continue I’ve shot so many loads to this I’m covered in poz cum😈

I wish you would have shot that into my neg hole!!

• 1 month later...