Momma's Boy Gets Impregnated by the Neighbors

Fuckin sizzlin..."Someone is joining the Poz Brotherhood this weekend...I can't wait for the welcoming orgy they have lined up once you convert...all the cock us sluts could ever want!!!!!" On the way to a gay bachelor's sex party tomorrow...I wanna be Jaime...fuck yeah!!!!🍆💦☣️🔥🐷😈😛

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"That's it my little slut, ride my fat cock." Chuck commands me. I continue to obey as I slide my ass up and down his amazing cock aggressively. His large PA slamming against my prostate. The scrapes of it's initial intrusion into my boi pussy finally are starting to burn less and pleasure increases.

"Oh God, Daddy. Your cock feels so good." I moan as I kiss Chuck.

I glance over as Mike walks onto the porch of the cabin and watches me ride Chuck on the lounge chair. Mike strokes his cock as he watches. I note his recent addition of a PA to his cock as well. His cock shining in the sunlight. Clearly covered in ass juice, cum, and some streaks of blood around the mushroom head. It's that blood from his cock or his most recent conquest I wonder.

"I sent the twink home with a hole full of poz cum and a belly full of piss. He really earned his parents a good rating in Airbnb." He chuckles. "I think it's time we get your cock puppet properly ready to get knocked up. Kier will be here in a few minutes and you dont want to make him too jealous do you?"

"Ungh... fuck." Is all I can manage to say in my sexual haze.

"I think that's a yes," Chuck laughs. Chuck grabs both sides of my head and I slide all the way down his cock and whimper as I feel surgical steel on my prostate. Chuck stares deep into my eyes, "I am going to poz you right here. Today. I have a weeks worth of poz cum in my hairy daddy balls all for you. Do you want this?" Chuck licks his lips as he twitches his cock against my prostate  causing me to whimper and precum to ooze out of my thin fem cock.

"Yes please, knock me up,  Daddy. Make me yours completely."

"I want my boy cum hungry and to welcome every cock I let fuck them. No hesitation. No questions. Are you ready to be my cumslut? My cumdumpster?"

"Yes daddy!" I exclaim before I kiss him. Daddy lays all the way back on the lounger and pulls me down with him. Mike hands Chuck a small brown bottle.

"You're going to need this for what's about to happen to you." Chuck opens the bottle as Mike gets behind me. "Four deep inhales with each nostril." I feel cold metal at my already filled boipussy as I do as im told. A warmth and sex drunk feeling washes over me after a few rounds of inhalations. Mike begins to push his cock in me. I feel more tearing and burning at me entrance. "Two more." Chuck commands as I feel metal inside my entrance. The pressure on my hole increases and then plateaus. "One final time. As deep as you can."

I exhale and Chuck closes my left nostril and pushes the bottle against my right as I fill my lungs to max capacity and hold. The pressure from Mike's glorious rod increases against my hole. "Three." I keep holding as i feel hands on my shoulders. "Two." I begin to feel weightless as another set of hands hold my hips.  "One." I exhale at the last moment before I float away. My entire body relaxes as both sets of hands pull and push me down. I moan in ecstacy as Mike's cock buries nearly as deep into me as Chuck's. I feel fuller and hungrier for chick than I think possible. I need these cocks all the way in me.

"FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCKING DESTROY MY PUSSY!!!" I scream as I use the wall behind the lounge  chair to push myself all the way down their cocks. They start working their cocks in rhythm with racist each other. Clearly they've done this many times.

After what feels like an hour of getting my hole stretched, "I really need to piss.  Where's the.." I hear Kier stop mid sentence. "Holy Shit!" He's stopped in his tracks admiring the two sweaty daddies dp'ing in new boyfriend.

"I need your cock in me, baby. NOW!" I demand of him. "Give me your piss!" He strips his way over to us. He puts his legs over Chuck's face as I immediately gobble his cock. I start sucking and am immediately rewarded with his warm and salty golden nectar. As soon as he finishes I begin bobbing on his cock and feel it grow in my mouth.

"Goddamn I wanna cum soon. Chuck prep Kiers hole for me." Suddenly I hear Kier moan as my daddy and I are servicing him as both daddies fuck me. Kier and Mike kiss for a moment, "Welcome to the party, son. Now bend over the railing so I can breed you."

Kier obeys and dismounts us. Mike exits my hole aggressively tearing me on the way out. "Looks like he's well prepared with the amount of blood I see." Mike says as he smacks my ass and immediately invades Kier's.

Chuck picks me up and carries me to the couch as he keeps bouncing me on his cock. He slams me down in the couch and pushes my thighs to my shoulders, his cock hammering into my very very loose hole. "Are you my poz cumslut?"

"Yes daddy."

"I can't hear you!"

"Make me your poz cumslut. Convert my neg pussy!" I scream, thankful we are fairly secluded.

"Here it cum!" Chuck kisses me and slams his cock as deep as he can into me. My cock erupts as I hear him roar as my bowels are filled with the warmth of his poz seed.