38 minutes ago, constructionguy said:

I fucking LOVE eating ass  before I fuck it. And I don't mean a quick 2 minute tongue-up-the-butt thing. I mean long, serious, aggressive ass eating. I'm surprised not all guys are into it. What are your thoughts guys?

Love it. Eat me until I'm losing my mind and begging for your dick.

• Like 1

I love mine taken care of like that! I wish all tops were as interested in eating ass as they are in eating a dick. I’ve been messaging with a white guy at another site who’s visiting my city tonight and wants to eat mine. That’s the good news. The bad: he keeps going on and on and on about the black tops he’s bottomed for - not that I’ve asked him about that - AND, on top of that, he doesn’t fuck bare and says he’s had his prostate removed after cancer treatments and can’t cum. 
I can’t remember the last time I had my butt eaten out, but, meeting tops who go on too long about sucking cock and bottoming out gets really fucking old. 

I haven’t committed either way yet…

Guest letsbreed

I will eat ass for hours before I breed it deep. The longer the bottom wants it the better, and the bigger my load will be. Popper up and push it open as wide as you can — I want to work my tongue deep inside you at least as badly as I want to flood you with this poz cum. Finding a guy face down ass up and eager for both my tongue and load always gets me rock hard and guarantees insemination. 

Hell ya!!

I love eating ass so much that I bought a good solid, adjustable rim chair.  It is awesome for the guy eating ass.. he just puts a pillow under his head and voila! The guy getting his hole eaten knows that when he sits on that seat, his hole will naturally start to open up.  Ready for a tongue and fingers and more tongue.  I absolutely love opening a hole in a rim chair from underneath.  And most of my FWB's are ass pigs as well.... so I have had the pleasure of sitting in the chair a number of times and love the feeling of being eaten and probed from underneath.  Very hot sessions that easily go for a half hour of ass eating.

I also hung up my leather sling and I find it is an excellent way for the guy getting eaten to just lie back and have his hole totally exposed and hanging over the edge of the sling.  I bought an adjustable mechanic's seat that allows 100% perfect level for eating a hot and licking balls and sucking some cock... before returning to the hole.  I have a top buddy who has come to realize having someone eat his ass is one of his new favorite positions.  In fact, I really lube him and have started one and two finger penetration and gentle rubbing of his prostate while sucking his balls, licking his hole, sliding them in and out.... and... repeat (grin).  He always blows much bigger loads when I eat his ... and absolutely massive loads when I eat his ass and massage his prostate.

Of course, I always love giving/getting a good ass eating, with a blindfold over the eyes, ass up and waiting.