If my boner is starting to flag all I have to do is eat a hairy hole and I am back to full mast. And I agree no two minute rim job from me. I want my tongue deep and spend some time giving a thorough rimming. 

Edited by Treehugger
Extra spaces

• 2 weeks later...

As a vers guy myself (tend to bottom more than top), I love going to town eating an ass and getting in as deep as I possibly can. I’d do it for hours if the guy lets me. Love it just as much when a guy does it to me. My best experiences have been in or under rimseats and in slings. 

I may be in the minority here, but I love really eating a guy out after I’ve fucked and seeded his ass. I really enjoy the same from any guy who breeds me too. I know that falls more inline with felching than just rimming, but to me, eating ass is great before during and after cock. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, heresdan said:

As a vers guy myself (tend to bottom more than top), I love going to town eating an ass and getting in as deep as I possibly can. I’d do it for hours if the guy lets me. Love it just as much when a guy does it to me. My best experiences have been in or under rimseats and in slings. 

I may be in the minority here, but I love really eating a guy out after I’ve fucked and seeded his ass. I really enjoy the same from any guy who breeds me too. I know that falls more inline with felching than just rimming, but to me, eating ass is great before during and after cock. 

Please eat my ass for hours before and after you've flooded my hole with that gorgeous, girthy dick.

11 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

Please eat my ass for hours before and after you've flooded my hole with that gorgeous, girthy dick.

I would gladly do that to a stud like you. Alternating between eating your ass and fucking another load into it. I’d really enjoy it if you did the same to me. Swap loads and more. Just added you on BBRT. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I probably am the most-talented rim pig you’ll ever meet. I start out by passionately making love to the hole, then stretching it and pulling it open with my tongue, fingers, cock, speculum, or fist. I love to get my tongue up to the pink. I want to feel where the skin texture changes, from the wrinkles of his asshole to that smooth porcelain finish just inside. I want to latch my lips to his hole and suck on it.  I won’t just make your eyes roll up in your head, I’ll make your eyes spin by hitting nerve ending you never knew you had.  Yes, I’m that good.  🐷

I like to eat ass.  For hours. As long as he lets me.  Sadly, some guys tire too soon and watch something more.

Edited by partying.hard
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I probably am the most-talented rim pig you’ll ever meet. I start out by passionately making love to the hole, then stretching it and pulling it open with my tongue, fingers, cock, speculum, or fist. I love to get my tongue up to the pink. I want to feel where the skin texture changes, from the wrinkles of his asshole to that smooth porcelain finish just inside. I want to latch my lips to his hole and suck on it.  I won’t just make your eyes roll up in your head, I’ll make your eyes spin by hitting nerve ending you never knew you had.  Yes, I’m that good.  🐷

I like to eat ass.  For hours. As long as he lets me.  Sadly, some guys tire too soon and watch something more.

Would love to put you to the test 😈🐷👅💦😍

My #1 rule as a top is that I don't fuck anything I haven't eaten first. As you can probably guess from my pic, I know how to use my tongue. I have this thing I do to bottoms that's better experienced than described. Bottoms either love it or hate it - I've yet to find a bottom who was indifferent to it. The hairier the hole, the more my tongue gets into eating it. And if I get hair stuck in my teeth, I can just use it to floss. (FTR, I don't mind a naturally smooth guy.)

And, by my username, it's probably not a surprise that I love to eat ass before and after the fucking....

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am all about eating ass. I LOVE to have a hole squat over me and gently land on my tongue, as I push to get as far in as possible they push back and its that hot moment when my tongue gets past the 2nd ring inside and I can taste that wonderful bite of bitterness, a bit like copper.

I can eat ass all day and night!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 2:00 PM, constructionguy said:

I fucking LOVE eating ass  before I fuck it.

I've loved the times when a guy approaches me at the sauna with a limp cock. He then rims my hole for a few minutes, and stands up with a raging hard-on to fuck me and breed me. Love it!

• Like 1

Somewhere along the way, I saw a pattern. Guys whose ass I ate after sucking their cocks fucked me harder and came with  a louder growl. 
Because my pleasure comes from submitting to a horny guy to make him cum hard, I add this to my foreplay whenever a top allows. 
I can imagine their hot loads shooting more deeply inside my unprotected ass! 
mmmmmmmmm!

• Upvote 1