PReP avoiders

chamakodaki

I’ve noticed a trend where guys are against PReP because “it’s really harmful.” Or some other unfounded reason not to use it. Are these guys really against it or are they bug chasers or are they positive? Or are they conspiracy theorists? I know this is a broad question but they have a few things in common. Like being highly sexual active and into risky behavior. Why would anyone able to use PReP not use it? 

2 hours ago, chamakodaki said:

I’ve noticed a trend where guys are against PReP because “it’s really harmful.” Or some other unfounded reason not to use it. Are these guys really against it or are they bug chasers or are they positive? Or are they conspiracy theorists? I know this is a broad question but they have a few things in common. Like being highly sexual active and into risky behavior. Why would anyone able to use PReP not use it? 

Some of these guys are undoubtedly chasers. Some of them are conspiracy theorists. Some are  probably positive already but don't know it. But if you're referring to people on this site, it's also quite possible that they are just spouting things they find "hot" and are jacking off thinking about it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I'm not sure I'd really say I am chasing, but I am afraid being on PReP would take some of the thrill out of taking multiple random anonymous loads.

If you're choosing to have unprotected sex with "multiple random anonymous loads" and you think being on PrEP would take away the thrill, you are most definitely a chaser. Which is fine, just admit it and embrace it, if that's what gets you off. It's just too "twee", as the Brits say, to claim otherwise.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, chamakodaki said:

There are also gift giving toxic top breeders who won’t fuck neg f@gs who take PrEP, they call it a cop-out.

Edited by PigFaggot2904
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, chamakodaki said:

Most are probably excuses.

There are cases of people experiencing side effects of the medication which make up PrEP though, and problems with their liver function constitutes a serious medical reason to don't go on or to stop using PrEP.

I'm not a chaser or seeking it my daddy of 15 Plus yrs is poz undetectable he told me he's safe fucking me raw and I tested neg last time. I asked him about prep and he said that I shouldn't take it bc he's und     I don't mess around with anyone else just him.   He does have other boys that he fucks regularly that I saw on their Adam profile that they are poz.    So that's why I don't get prep

13 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I'm not sure I'd really say I am chasing, but I am afraid being on PReP would take some of the thrill out of taking multiple random anonymous loads.

you mean ALL of the thrill? risk is everything!

16 hours ago, PigFaggot2904 said:

There are also gift giving toxic top breeders who won’t fuck neg f@gs who take PrEP, they call it a cop-out.

And I say fuck those guys. One of the reasons for going on Prep was that I didn’t have to discriminate anymore or participate in the whole stigmatization crap. Now I find that weirdly turned around. A month or so ago, I write on here about my first encounter with someone go only wanted to “knock me up.” I deal with enough flakes in my line of work. I’m on prep-descovy to be precise- if it bothers someone, move the fuck along. If that’s harsh, I’m in a mood today.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Should guys go on PrEP or not, PnP or not PnP, to bug chase or not and all the combinations they throw up, is there a right answer? I doubt it as everyone on this site, or even not, is an avoider or user in someway or another based on their decision regarding the risk they are willing to take with their sexual contacts/experience.

Edited by toxicaidspig

I love bb sex . I used to justify not minding if I became positive with the reason that I could relax and enjoy sex more as I could then go on meds and become undetectable. Now that Prep is available I can't use that argument anymore. I'm not on Prep, still neg and don't use condoms so I guess I have to face reality and admit that actually I must be a  chaser. Athough I don't go exclusively for unmedicated poz guys -  just finding them is a challenge enough! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2