Urethral Sounding

vancouverguy

I love sounding, been doing it in private for about 3 years, started when I had phone sex with a guy who had me take the centre from a biro and use that. 

After that the feeling was addictive, masturbating from inside is like nothing else. 

My goal is to find a regular buddy to use sounds on each other and hopefully a hollow double- ended sound to cum through.

I've never tried sounding, but I'd love to. When I was a teen, I saw videos of sounding but didn't fully understand what I was seeing. I tried putting a qtip in my urethra and almost died. Clearly, I didn't know what I was doing. 

Now, understanding what sounding is, I still want to try it. Now, growing up (14-24) I had a few UTI issues, and I'm concerned sounding will cause another infection. 

Still, it looks fucking hot. I want to do it to myself and have a man do it to me, controlling the rod and me. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have done this a number of times and bought a set. It is nice to see this thread as others are describing the same feeling I have had. The burning after is the only part that I could not get into but it sounds like others have had this so it seems normal to experience it. Seems as if I need to do it more. I also love the idea of a catheter being inserted by your master in effect causing you to lose control of your bladder. Nothing like giving up control and submitting to your situation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 1:29 AM, Badguy56 said:

I love sounding. It can sometimes make me cum. However, the most intense is if you sound with another guy. I did once months ago with a sexy guy and it was incredibly intenseIMG_3265.thumb.jpeg.7ad11acea1813f14c58b5c398eabd3b2.jpeg

banging head to head and seeing the precum and lube mix and slide down your urethras is incredibly hot. Only done it one but as you say, it's intense

• Like 2

I'm waiting on a buddy right this minute to come over and do this together.  I am new to this - he is experienced.  I bought a little set of silicone sounding rods....pretty fucking eager to take my PA out and have him slide the smallest one in me my first time.  I hope I can handle going head to head with him.  Horny and eager no matter what happens 

• Like 5

On 2/11/2024 at 5:29 PM, Badguy56 said:

I love sounding. It can sometimes make me cum. However, the most intense is if you sound with another guy. I did once months ago with a sexy guy and it was incredibly intenseIMG_3265.thumb.jpeg.7ad11acea1813f14c58b5c398eabd3b2.jpeg

Sounds still are on my sexual bucket list

• Like 2

OMFGODYESSSS ‼️

It is so incredible.. you will never know until you know! I have orgasmed many times just by inserting the 7 mm/8 mm rod.. gently.. slowly.. plenty of lube.. allowing it to find its way naturally.. gently..

ABSOLUTELY 💯 ADDICKTED TO IT!!!

DOCKING WITH YOUR PARTNER.. SLIDING THE SAME ROD INSIDE OF EACH OTHER'S PENIS.. MAKING THE ROD DISAPPEAR AS OUR HEADS KISS EACH OTHER PASSIONATELY.. IMMENSELY INTENSE/UPHORIC ‼️✔️‼️

CONTINUOUSLY LEAKING PRECUM...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2024 at 11:43 AM, PULLOUTPUSHINN said:

OMFGODYESSSS ‼️

It is so incredible.. you will never know until you know! I have orgasmed many times just by inserting the 7 mm/8 mm rod.. gently.. slowly.. plenty of lube.. allowing it to find its way naturally.. gently..

ABSOLUTELY 💯 ADDICKTED TO IT!!!

DOCKING WITH YOUR PARTNER.. SLIDING THE SAME ROD INSIDE OF EACH OTHER'S PENIS.. MAKING THE ROD DISAPPEAR AS OUR HEADS KISS EACH OTHER PASSIONATELY.. IMMENSELY INTENSE/UPHORIC ‼️✔️‼️

CONTINUOUSLY LEAKING PRECUM...

So hot. I love sounding. Turns me on so much

Did just this with a pig last weekend using a ribbed sound and also coated in powdered t , fuck it was pig heaven. A little later he shoved the biggest sound deep inside his split head and piss slit and again coating the tip with t and proceeded to breed me deeply which resulted in a brutal bruising fuck which went on most of the night and managed to DP my pig hole with his poz dick and my knotty k9 dildo 

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

i've been into sounding for a coupl'a years now. I'm a Senior (mid/late 70's), with ED from Anno Domini & Bladder meds.Started out using household items, specifically the chrome rod that some faucets use to push/pull sink plug in/out.  Magic !! Gravity dropped it right down, hurt a bit due to squared off end, but what a sensation !! graduated to thin ball-point pens (without the ink refill).  Bought a set of Hegars; took a while to get up to 11mm, now up to 13mm & pushing for 15mm.

Have tried 'all the usual' pee-thru silicone ones (up to 1mm), then went for vibrating silicone - not so good, vibrations don't travel well. Current fave is 12mm solid silicone, but have to be careful not to enter bladder, else i have problems stopping peeing for a day - very embarrassing!! I drive a lot, so I wear Depends which catch most of unwanted pees.  Had afun 13mm vibrating ribbed chrome job, but motor burnt out - no longer in stock :-((

Currently 'pushing' 15mm silicone 'nail' - not always successful.  I have a couple of home-made sounds: twisted medium-duty cable about 6" length) for 'walking about'. Doubled-over medium-duty cable with little blobs of Bondic (UV-activated bonding) dotted around to act as 'scourge' to remove bits of urethral tube that get damaged during some heavy-duty sounding sessions. I was sh*t-scared first time I peed out a whole urethral lining, like a discarded snake-skin ! but no longer too worried; 'scourging' cleans those up & feels quite cathartic.

Am also using my fave Colgate toothbrush, handle-first up to brush-head, & on good days, including brush-head - wonderful to se the tooth-brush rotate as it negotiates the twists & turns of urethra !!  I'm even thinking of publishing a video, if I can get Colgate to pay Product Placement fees !!

All of this bearing in mind I have ED, & have been firing blanks for 35 years after Vasectomy! & I'm 76!!

Have had a few dry orgasms, which are mind-shattering, but too short - but all I can get, except wonderful sensation of these sounds working down my cock.

I use water-based lube, or body wash in the shower.

Oooooh--ooh, I have one 1mm hollow penis plug that I attach to front of 10mm bulbed silicone sound using earphone speaker cord that I can sound (penis plug in first) right inside my cock, with the 5" hollow silicone right behind it - slides in relatively easy - but the different sphincters & other muscles that grab it coming out ------ superb !!

,, just thought I'd share this - just 'cos we're old, doesn't mean we're out of the game!!

....added comments to the above:

My ultimate aim is to be able to insert my pinkie - but that seems to be taking forever.

[ps: the BEST, most erotic sounding vids ever, see Sonda232's videos - they prompted me to try self-sounding with fingers, as well as 15mm silicone nail.  A coupl'a her vids how her taking her sounding her slave with silicone & then taking it all in the pussy! (the MOST erotic one) as well as one with a chrome steel (15 mm) insertion & fucking !! Check them out !!