painful - hot with Village - gay?

I tried that with automatic translation. I don't know English so it may be difficult to understand.

0. - NOTHING

Why are there so many passive gays and so few active ones? Does it have to be like this? I have often not paid attention because of diseases, but with rubber I really do not want to do it. So far I'm neg. Only few I got once and I don't know how it came to this, I only do it actively: gonorrhea, HepB and Syph. I am careless and maybe you don't get infected so easily actively. At least I think so. Then something else: I have such a stupid, horny habit. I'm really into it. But I'll tell you about it later, so you can understand the headline.

OK, what would we active people do, if we didn't have passives, who like it very much to be there for us. It's cool that it makes you horny and me even more when you give yourself to me. Thank you.

1. - Getting to know each other

Two passives have been writing to me for some time now. They do not know each other, but then got to know each other because I find it cool to do something with two guys. But why do they want with me, although I am clearly older than them. Maybe it's because they don't live in a big city, one in a small town near me, the other even in a village. I live in a medium-sized city. Why don't they write to younger men? Maybe because I have more experience. I am not young, not too old either, but I could be their father or uncle. They are looking nearby and want an experienced one and an active one. In the meantime, they know each other. That's what I wanted. Both are only so 20 and actually beautiful men. They just don't have such a big cock, maybe that's why they are passive. But I am also not equipped with a really big one.

The first one wanted to visit me. No, here in my house you should not know that young men come to me and maybe you could hear the moaning when we do it together. In my garden he wants it. "You must have an arbor, there you can ..." "No, not there either." Even there, no one should know what I'm doing and maybe watch when I'm between his legs. Let's call him Dirk. He wants me inside him. OK, that's a horny offer for a middle aged man. It lures me. He also sends pictures of himself. Once I have seen him - I don't know exactly, but it must have been him.

We had agreed where to meet outside. I rode my bike and got a text from him telling me where he was. He was in a forest and described exactly where I should turn off the road. A car passed me and drove into the woods exactly where I was supposed to turn.... "Is that your car?" i quickly texted. "No, shit now the woman got out, now you can't come yet." Somehow, unfortunately, nothing more happened that day. Too bad. I waited 20 minutes, then drove back. He scolded me why I did not wait. There I wanted to do him also nothing with him. Do you know what he wanted from me? Sure exactly that... My balls were really fat that day, too bad. Dirk then wrote me how embarrassing it was for him because he had already opened his pants and had played with his cock, which was quite stiff. The woman had noticed this and had scolded him. He quickly pulled up his pants and ran away. Somewhere he has then but his stuff sprayed into the forest and was mad at me. How good that I did not come there.

When I wrote Dirk that Niko also wants to do something with me, he was even more pissed. But then I asked if he doesn't want to use Niko or Niko him. How it came that the two met, so exactly I don't know anymore. Suddenly they were both after me and wanted me to do something with them, that is, mount them both. Niko sent me very horny pictures of himself. He didn't want to meet with me outside, but only at my place. I almost agreed. As I saw his stuff on his belly, which was sprayed up to his mouth, I already wanted to agree. Such pictures have success with me. Then there was a picture where they were both naked. They met, What did you do? "Nothing, just jerking off." I asked them if they also wanted to let me bare inside them. Unfortunately, I didn't scare them off with that. They wrote that they were both neg and if I was neg too? I told them I once had Hep B and Syph, but that is treated. Did they ever get tested. No, they haven't. They should have that done or I don't want them. Because what I had, well my diseases (gonorrhea I had once) I got because one or two passives infected me when I was in them. I do not let them fuck me.

They wrote to me that it was I who had introduced them. Then they both wanted to meet with me. They were going to the dermatologist. "Bring me the certificate then."

• Like 2

I tried that with automatic translation. I don't know English so it may be difficult to understand.

2. - Interlude - unfortunately it doesn't happen that fast.

Then it was almost time for us to meet outside. Then Dirk had to go away for almost two months because of his work. Niko now wanted to meet with me alone. But I had already thought out the meeting with the two exactly. I wanted it only with the two together. They should spoil me both. With what, I do not want to say yet. That's why I put Niko off. We stayed in conversation. Then Niko wrote me: "If you don't want to f... then I'll accept an offer in Berlin." "yes, do that and write me where you meet and what is done with you. I wish you the hottest experiences. Then it will be even more horny with us. I'm looking forward to it."

Until the end, he had waited for me to hold him back. He was somehow afraid of Berlin. I asked: is it not so ok for you to let a strange man fuck you, or even two, three? "Yeah, I don't know." You also want to be fucked by me ..., why not by men in Berlin. Or what are you afraid of? Do you want me to hold you back? "Yes" Good, then do not drive and wait until Dirk is back. "You're an ass, now I'm driving and if I get sick, it's your fault." OK it's my fault if you get fucked by those who have.

Then came the first message. He had picked him up from the subway. He looked horny and was maybe 50 or older. At the home was another also there. And they gave him a lot of booze. He knew afterwards only that how horny it was, what the everything with him has done and that his hole was full of sperm. He doesn't remember how many men climbed on him that first night. They all laughed a lot and he didn't remember how long it went on. At the beginning he thought he must be ashamed because he had so little experience. But they told him: "You are a really good young blood for us, from the village? they had asked him. No, from a small town. And what experiences have you had? actually very few. I wanted to be fucked by an older man. But he has not done it until today. Am I the first to mount you? Niko was embarrassed to say that he was still a virgin. Only had he already spoiled himself with a dildo. His hole is already somewhat dilated. How thick? 5 cm, is that enough? OK for me yes, but the others will widen you even more, look forward to it, just hurts a little. If you tear something does not matter, is also better. Niko was a bit afraid, not only because of his hole, but also if he could get something. She laughed, of course you can get something. Yes, you get sperm without end, sperm of the best kind, he tells him. So it was. After the pain with the second, because he really had a very thick, it was only horny, horny, horny. He had not imagined it like that. They had really spoiled him very much. How often he had cum, machmal into a mouth, even once he had mounted one. All this already in the first night.

On the second day he was then given guys in the bull free. Actually, he did not want to be inseminated by such strangers, who knows what they have, maybe even HIV. His first reassured him, if you have survived us, no one can give you anything more. You will only enjoy it. Best, you get drunk, then it is not only easier, but much, much hornier. Everyone will give you presents there. On Sunday evening he came back. They had still been with him in the Grunewald. There are meadows there where only men are, waiting for someone to want something from them. Almost all naked in the sun, some make their stiff when one passes. His host knew some there. All were older, even much older than you, he wrote me or had called me from there.

Dirk had also experienced something, only it had not really been horny. He had blown an old man. He actually wanted to be fucked by Dirk. He had gone to him at least five times. He himself had jerked off. Actually, he had expected that the spoiled him with his mouth. He had said that sperm in his mouth is disgusting. Too bad. Otherwise Dirk would have gone to him more often. Before Niko had gone to Berlin, he had fucked Dirk. So Niko is not quite passive. So Dirk was already deflowered. So they have met more often than I knew. And already fucked once or even several times. With the 14 x 3.5 tail it had also hardly hurt. Now they finally wanted us to do something. So three of us wanted to meet. That was my condition, not with one alone. I wanted them to spoil me with nettles.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

3 - it begins (a first success?)

• Like 2

3 - it begins (a first success?)

[I tried that with automatic translation. I don't know English so it may be difficult to understand.]

Dirk was back and it was the beginning of summer. Niko had been in Berlin again for a weekend. A success, which I encouraged him to do. He had really dared to do it. The one from the village to the big city. The fear overcome, deflowered and sought fresh meat from there. The next weekend he should come again, he had also intended. I had called him shortly before and wanted to send him on his way with good regards. He should still experience something new there. But when I called on Thursday evening he had a very small voice. He had been very sick all day. He thought it was Corona. I asked how long it had been since they deflowered him in Berlin. Almost 14 days. Then I asked him if he knew where lymph nodes were. What? Do your arm up and reach into the armpit also down next to the sack by the legs, do you notice anything? I don't know. What's that, there's a thick hug, that's really swollen, thick. OK, Niko, I should visit you, you need someone to help you now. What you have now lasts a few days, you can hardly get out of bed, because you will be so bad for some time, maybe even worse. Drink a lot. I'm out of bottled water. Food either, but I have no appetite. Yes, I can help you, bring water and see what else I can do for you.

He was in a bad way - German saudreckig - Took immediately the bottle to the mouth and drank greedily .Then he wanted to be brought by me to the toilet. I saw him naked for the first time. I guess he always slept naked. He was sweating badly, she sow, say. "Do you want me to shower you?" Yes he wanted to. But then I thought about how to do it. He was hanging on me like a sack. He might not even be able to shower properly by himself. So I undressed too and held him in the shower with one hand, showering off with the other. He looked at my hard-on and reached for it. I just grinned, "No, no, you're not getting it now." But his hand on my hard-on was really good. I touched him too and he even got a little hard. Then I brought him back to the bed, dried him off and especially long between his legs until he got stiff too after all. I gave him a blowjob. "How long have you not?"  "Four days, no five, I wanted to go to Berlin with full balls." I know I can't get the viruses while blowing, so I relieved him. Then he almost fell asleep. I wrote him a note: I'll be back in two days and left.

After two days he was still not well, rather worse. We showered again because he couldn't shower alone the day before either. But enough sperm was there again and he looked at me gratefully and then fell asleep well. Actually, I wanted to tell him what was wrong with him. He had already understood that he didn't have Corona. Maybe he also knew where he got it from, how he was doing now. He's not that stupid, but we didn't talk about it. Then I wanted to go to him again after two days, but he was already better. Are you going to see a doctor? What kind of doctor should I go to? I feel quite well. To a dermatologist. Why? Because you were sick. I see.

Niko had talked to Dirk and told him about Berlin, how cool it had been there. Dirk called me. He finally wanted us to meet. Just to be fucked by Niko, as before, that was not enough for Dirk and I had promised to do something with him and Niko. "Yes, when Niko is better". "Oh what he has, only whines, but he is already better". Did you go to fuck Niko? No, he was sick. Did you know that? Dirk asked me. Sure, I was with him twice. The Frick flu. Flu, it's warm. No, the fuck flu he got in Berlin. Oh. On the weekend they both could not, but afterwards, afterwards would be horny. I agreed but only as I would like to have it. I hinted to Dirk what makes me particularly horny and how I want to have it.

4th - Foreplay with Dirk

• Like 1

4th - Foreplay with Dirk

On the weekend they both could not, but afterwards, afterwards would be horny. I agreed but only as I would like to have it. I hinted to Dirk what makes me particularly horny and how I would like to have it. I first cautiously revealed what it was about. "What makes me so horny, only very few men have. Most are just put off by it. You don't have to like it either, you and Niko don't have to do it. But with me you shall do it, if you really want to have me horny." " Well tell me, it won't be that bad." " It has something to do with pain in the sack, cock and ass. Horny, maybe you like that too. Certainly not." " Out with the language. I have been beaten on the ass by my father in puberty even with the belt, sometimes with the buckle. It hurt a lot and I yelled. But I always got stiff in the process. I don't know why, sometimes I even squirted in my pants. "Now I just remembered that, where you talk about pain in the sack and so."

"Well I like it very much with nettles between the legs, so very carefully stroked with it has the most extreme effect. Violent pain on the skin and I get stiff as never. Also on the ass I like it and on the nipples. If it hurts too much I stop. It works for me like the lukewarm pill. I can then much hornier and also much more squirt. I have only ever done it alone. Now I want it times from another, who continues when I can no longer stand it. Do you understand?" "You're a horny pig, I've never heard anything like that. That does hurt." "Sure strokes hurt too, and you got horny and even cum" "Jo and you cum then too?" "No, then I want to fuck because I get extremely stiff. But I want someone to spoil me with nettles on the ass and sack while fucking. I imagine that would be great." "You want one of us to do that?" "That's right, you can do it, because you know about pain. But you have to have glove on so you don't have pain on your hand. And you can't hit with it, then the nettles lose their strength, just stroke it. Maybe try it on yourself with not so sharp ones. I'll moan and then scream: stop it. Then you know it's fine and go on. Then maybe I will scream. That's why Niko has to sit on my mouth with his ass, so I can't scream but lick him, make his hole horny. Maybe it works like this. I've never done anything like that before."

"Can we meet?" asked Dirk. "OK, again in the same forest this time without female interference?" So there, I had no underpants on and was really horny. I knew there were sharp nettles there for him to try something on me. But I didn't want to fuck him there, only together with Niko. He knew that. Somehow I was there sooner, he apologized, no problem. "Do you have a handkerchief, so that the nettles do not hurt you". I dropped my pants but didn't get out, took a small tuft and showed how I do it to me, clearly I was stiff. He then took the tuft, I bent over and he came from behind my ass, my hole and from behind my hard-on. "Stop it," I yell when it hurt too much - he stopped. "No you shall continue when I say stop." I wanted more pain than I could stand. My part started to drip. Then I made my stop sign that I had told him. "Do you want a taste on your nipples? Just very little and briefly?" He dared, cried out, and his nipple was stiff for me to lick. "That's horny, but actually I don't want that." "And the other one" And already I had stroked that one too with the tip of the nettle. Crying out again, I licked her again, "Again?" "No, shit, yes once more briefly" I knew he was turned on because he had told me about his father's spanking. "Once on the cock too?"  "No, no, really not. Why is that so horny? And you, you're dripping hard." "Yeah I don't know either, I'm never as horny as when I do that to myself. That with you was even more horny. You have a good cock Dirk. Let's see when I can enjoy your cream. no sex today.

5 - first meeting

009f2559bdf5d99df9536528e8.jpg

• Like 2

5 - first meeting

Dirk "Where are we meeting and when? Do you want to do that with the nettles?" "When we were boys, we often went to a shed with several rooms down the slope where a vineyard ends near the Saale River. I don't know what that used to be. Back then there were mattresses lying around where we played and sometimes blew each other or something. Around it is a lot of brushwood of nettles and blackberries. That's just right. I'll go and have a look," "Geil Dirk, that's great and see if others go there occasionally too, that wouldn't be good. Dirk gave the green light, Niko was thrilled. He knew only with nettles nothing to do, what is that? "Not for you, Niko, Dirk only does it with me. For me it's like a blue pill or three of them. Then I can you ... or do you not want more" "Oh, cool and very different from Berlin. No entrance fee like at the "Bull" or something the last time I was there."

We went through a free cut corridor into the flat building. inside it looked adventurously bad. But in the middle room were three mattresses and a lot of nettles next to one. They undressed me. Dirk: "Legs wide" Niko was amazed. I immediately became stiff, it burned horny on the tail, on the balls, on the ass, Dirk made it everywhere also on the nipples with me. Niko take off your clothes, I say. Because langsma it was too much for me and I said before: Stop it. Dirk knew, now it is right. I was then laid down and they made my legs wide apart. Dirk began with the Berennesseln. Niko took my legs up and watched how I was treated. I was super stiff, pustules must have formed everywhere, little blisters. Dirk called Niko's attention to it. Then it started to hurt, so painful that I almost couldn't stand it. I was so busy with myself that I didn't even notice what they were talking and doing to each other. Then it got too bad after all. "Stop it," I screamed. He didn't stop, of course. - Never before had I had someone spoil me with nettles even beyond my pain threshold. That's what I wanted. Agreed was that he continues, yes makes worse, if I say what. Only a twice STOP means really stop.

I screamed, because actually I already wanted to say stop, but then it would have been over. When I got too loud, Niko sat on my mouth. Dirk said: lick him and I did the same. I was distracted by this. For a long time I had not licked an asshole. And Niko slowly grunted with pleasure. It was agreed with Dirk that I would mount Niko first. I can not see, but know that my part stands, ok lies on my belly.

"How red the horny sow is, all full of pustules, that he can stand it." "Maybe he needs it just so. You know, pull back his foreskin, that I can also get to the glans."  I push Niko up screaming, "no, stop it." Just then he continues. Dirk seems to stop sometimes, he takes my cock in his mouth. It's a kind of pain I haven't experienced before. Almost more unbearable, yet somehow very pleasant. Then it starts again. My balls are ready now. The skin down there full of pustules. Niko: "Dirk you see how gei lder is, there is really a lot of pre-juice flowing, would not have thought how that turns on." He strokes my glans and makes the whole penis slippery with the pre-juice. "He doesn't even need any more lubricant, he has so much pre-juice."

Finally, finally I want to fuck. I push Niko from my mouth: "Sit on it." Niko: "Your cock is full of pustules."  "That's from the nettles." (Shit, actually when I fuck him like this something can happen. The pustules could open or so. no idea, and I'm so horny, endlcih I want to fuck).

He lets himself down on my hard-on. Hardly he is on it - the pain is crazy. He comes easily on mine, well pre-soaked with my tongue - sat long enough on my mouth. Pain - then change position: I lay on top of him and start fucking. Through the pain on the cock, I get even harder. The tail full of pustules, I should stop because it hurts. I do not know how to describe the two feelings. Crazy horny! In addition Dirk, who begins again to stroke my ass and testicles with nettles. This distracts a bit from the pain on the cock in Niko. After a short time his rosette contracts. Niko cheers, I cum, I cum, I cum : he squirt, yes it becomes wet between our bellies. He kisses me, thank you, "oh that was nice, are you going to squirt too?".

No, change : doggy, he on his knees, my hand on his wet penis which is limp. Want to make him horny again. Now he also gets something off when Dirk spoils me with the nettles. First he screams "stop it" "Go ahead, it's horny" I say. Most of it gets my ass and sack off. Dirk seems to make it horny how Niko yelps and doesn't stop stroking his sack and cock too. "Yes, Niko, it hurts, but it soon subsides." Niko is stiff again. He moans a lot, is it already full horniness or is he just swallowing the pain.

I notice my balls tighten, "do you want my stuff, there's no turning back, I'm cumming." Long time no more so much, it is also the first time that I was spoiled so at the fuck. I'm done, down from him wide-legged I stretch all fours of me. Ready, the older you get, the more exhausting because it takes longer, but so horny.

I do not even notice what the two are doing. Next to me lies Dirk. Niko lifts his legs and uses Dirk hole. Shit, what is he doing with Dirk, does he not even think about what might happen now? I should say something, but say nothing. Do I want that something? OK, I had not talked to Niko about what they had given him in Berlin. His flu was clear, doesn't Niko know that or doesn't he want to know. To experience how Niko .... I become immediately stiff again.

"Do you want to give him a present?" Niko doesn't answer. "You know what happens now." "Shut up, you made me so horny. (Niko is brutal) No I don't want to know, oh, my balls are still burning, you ass, you wanted that. Do not disturb, you have me so horny inseminated." Actually, I should interrupt him not to inseminate Dirk. Do I want that? Somehow it could also be dangerous for me when I fuck two poz that I get infected. Maybe I'm already ...? Certainly not, but the pustules on my dick, maybe something could happen because of that?

Something irritates me while watching. I feel like we are not alone when I see what they are doing.

I don't know where any could be, maybe it's not true either

I watch and know, soon it will be time and also Dirk will get the present, because surely the viral load of Niko is still very high. He is not tested and his viral load is not controlled. When he pulls out I can not help it, I have to lick his part to the end, lick the rest of the sperm. Dirk has cum twice, I didn't even notice, but he says so. The three of us are done. Hardly we paid attention to noises, although I heard them. Something was there. When I ask, are we done, shall we go, I hear it clearly. One (only one) has moved away. I look out the window. yes one is walking away. "Shit, I thought we were undisturbed here." "What is it?" "Didn't you hear that?" "What?" ok, the two were too busy with themselves. But then they too see someone moving away on a bike, he has no lights on, but we see clearly in the dim light. "What do we do?" So we were done for the day. OK the two could certainly again. But we were disillusioned. Nix like away, chat we can later. The beautiful hiding place sounded out, maybe he had even noticed what we were doing. We had paid attention too late. For now, it's over. The two wanted to meet the next day, I had something else in mind. Somehow the strap was down with me, as they say, when the horniness is destroyed, because we may have been observed.

6 - Interlude

On Sunday evening I spoke then with Niko. What he told me later, because they had been there again on Saturday. Now we made out that we wanted to meet on the next weekend with Niko, where he lives. I had no desire to be observed there again. Is also nix, while fucking also still watch. So at Niko's apartment and I was already horny again. Because I wanted to take a hot shower there in preparation for the nettles. I had already done that a few times, always hotter between the legs that the skin was all red. To make it extreme, always times completely cold and then hot again. After that the nettles are even more extreme down there. So I look forward to the next weekend.

Then I was curious to know what they had experienced when they were there again on Saturday. They had put the car down conspicuously and then hid in the building. As Dirk had found something from where he could see if someone was coming without being seen himself. And really three adolescents came, no idea how old. Snuck up on them. When they were disappointed they talked loudly and shouted: "Is nobody there?" They let the maybe 18 year olds search further and say horny sayings: "Hey you fuckers, where are you? Is it horny to have a dick in your hole?" And stuff like that. Somehow it was clear that they were very interested in how it is when gays have sex. Eventually we showed ourselves and cornered them. "What are you doing here?" One cheekily, "Eh, did you guys fuck here" "How so you ask, do you want to get fucked?" "Bullshit, he (pointing to one) was watching you, you were naked and there was a third one. He says you guys were fucking." They had a prolonged verbal spat.

Then Niko said, "Why do you care? Are you guys gay or what?" "No we do it with girls." "OK, then why are you here and wanted to know from us what gay sex is like?" "He said it looked hot." "Must have gotten stiff without end and would have joined in." "No, definitely not." "But you came with them, have you fucked each other yet?" "No, really not, fucked not." "OK, what have you done?" "Just jerked off together once, like all boys do, but that was longer ago. When he saw you guys come in here, he wanted to know what that was all about. He snuck up quietly and saw everything." "Must have jerked off then too." "No" "But were you horny?" "OK, I've never seen anything like that, that some do that in real life and are so horny" "Porn then" "OK" "Who wants to be fucked by you?" None, but we looked closely at them one by one going from one to another, reaching between their legs. They said nothing. "Make your legs wider" at the second intervention two really stiff, one not quite yet. Niko let the half stiff one go on his knees. "Get mine out." The ass did it and without forcing he took it in his mouth. "You're not doing it for the first time!" But and the others say: "if he's gay, we're porn stars."

What were you doing here today? Do you want to see me fuck? Yes, do you? OK, but only if you take off your clothes and the others too. You can't jerk off. Whoever wants will be fucked. Niko was so horny because three naked guys with stiff cocks were watching him fuck Dirk. Therefore, he came very quickly. Then went to one: lick him clean and went to the one on his cock

"Do you want me to fuck him?" Then asked Niko and that's what he did. Dirk also fucked one and Niko also still the third. The took off then somehow, why had they let that happen to them. They were clearly straights. OK. Dirk told me and was looking forward to the next weekend with me. It should be with Niko. "Do you find that horny when you spoil me with nettles?" "Sure, to see how you get stiff and horny to fuck me, you should finally fuck me. That with Niko is horny with you it will be even hornier and then I'll go with Niko times to Berlin. He told me that you have to be careful there because of HIV, but that it's great.

7th - second evening with the two

Dirk tells me about the fuck with Niko and how they had taken the three. He was looking forward to the next weekend with me. It should be with Niko. "Do you find that horny when you spoil me with nettles?" "Sure, to see how you get stiff and horny to fuck me, you should finally fuck me. Fuck with Niko is horny with you it will be even hornier and then I'll go with Niko times to Berlin. He told me that you have to be careful there because of HIV, but that it's great."

"You know we're at Niko's and I want to take a hot shower between my legs there. I do that to myself sometimes, hotter actually as I can stand it. Then it all turns red. If you then touch me with the nettles, it must hurt even more horny." "But only if you fuck me this time." "OK, I've wanted that for a long time. I saw you go between your legs once too." "That was just by accident." "I almost thought so, just accidentally getting you so horny" I laughed, he kept silent.

Exactly how I wanted it, first he spoiled me like the first time for a long time and Niko sat on my mouth again, then I'm in the shower and turned it hotter and hotter, also sometimes a little back but then even hotter, hot/cold alternating. Then Niko had to spoil me and he did it very well. Went me with the nettles over the belly to Dirk's cock, which yelped. I fucked him in his sack. And then mounted him in the doggie position. He was tighter than Niko and therefore my cock hurt more in the process. So horny I came very quickly. Niko had and both thereby also served so intensively, also Dirk, who always insulted Niko, but came twice in the short time where I fucked him. Dirk then spoiled me again because I was so horny that I wanted to mount Niko again. We also talked about HIV and that I am glad not to have it. The others had been enough for me. Niko said that he was unsure in Berlin, but he had overcome the disease well. Dirk had it explained to him in detail. I said a little vaguely, that's how you tell if you're infected.

Dirk licked Niko really horny, because Niko sat on him while spoiling me with Nessen, also Dirk always times. I took his cock in my mouth, then Niko was ready and I fucked him quite long, because twice in one day is actually too much for me.

The next day they wanted to see what was going on with the young guys, they were actually so young. We had not immediately contact, because I was much on the road.

The following weekend again with Niko was cancelled. I had phoned with Niko whether everything goes clearly. That was Friday. "Call Dirk, there seems to be something wrong." "What do you mean? What should be wrong there" And I already suspected. So I called him, for a long time nothing. Then a pathetic voice. "Hello Dirk, are you feeling bad?" "I can no longer come from the toilet and actually I can only crawl, so droning my head and so weak I am." "I'll tell Niko to take care of you. He had it three or four weeks ago too, lie back down."

Niko was astonished. "what have I had?" "When you were feeling so bad, I came to you. You had the fuck flu from those in Berlin." "What did I have? ok I felt worse than ever. You told me it was from the thick lumps or something in the backs of my arms. What do you call it?" "Fuck flu, like Dirk has now after you inseminated him over two weeks ago." What does that have to do with each other?" "Don't play dumb, you know what happens when you get infected." "Infected? what does that mean, infected with what" "Are you that stupid or are you just pretending. The ones in Berlin gave you plenty of their viruses and you passed them on to Dirk. Maybe I should have stopped you when you first mounted him." "You think I have it, how do you figure?"

• 2 weeks later...

8. another success?
I screamed like a banshee, legs wide in the tub with Niko. It felt like boiling water, with which they showered me down below. Stop it and I wanted to protect my balls with my hands. So quickly I could not think of how to stop them. My arms were pulled up by Dirk that the jet hit full on balls and hole, boiling hot. "Stop, stop," but they didn't stop. "Wait, soon the alarm will ring" It burned murderously. They just kept going. Until when the bell rang they switched to all cold. No no nettles yet I asked that was way, way too hot. "Three minutes, human you are red, that looks horny" They had understanding, did not continue with nettles, because everything had become so red. I was afraid there would be blisters. Why had they treated me like this. At the same time I felt worse than I had in a long time. Why was I with Niko?
Oh yes. I had called him. The fuck flu, now it had also seized me. I really hadn't expected that. [Do you readers remember my concern when I fucked Niko. The pustules on my cock the could somehow rise in the hole of Niko. Niko was very infectious].
That was almost three weeks ago. I guess I had it now, shit, shit, shit. Niko came to pick me up. I had dragged myself to the intercom in my apartment. When he rang, I let him in and just laid down in the hallway by the apartment door. That's how he found me. Lovingly, he picked me up. "What's wrong?" "Niko, you know it, I caught it from you." He felt the lymph nodes. "You're right, that's how it was with me too, shit, I didn't mean to." "Nah, nah, Niko, I should have known. I knew what you didn't want to be true, you got it in Berlin." "Ok, yes I didn't want to understand your insinuations. It was too horny to fuck Dirk and have you fuck me. What about those in the low-rise. I wonder if they get it too?" Dirk and Niko had waylaid them and made them let Niko fuck them.
Niko undressed me, dragged me into the shower. He showered me, sure he was naked and stiff too. "Sorry, I'm just horny. do you mind if I try to fuck you? I can't infect you now, can I?" Anything was fine with me. His cock at my hole, only he couldn't get in. The pain too great, he would have ripped me open and in this state. So his sperm just ran down my legs. Then he took me to my bed and just stayed there.
"Don't you have to go to work?" "That's not so bad, but I told them I wasn't coming today." He stayed with me that night too, lying next to me, unfortunately I wasn't horny at all, even though I touched him and jerked him off. I was sweating like hell, I thought I was going to die. "There's no dying that fast" and he showered me twice during the night because I was sweating so much. I kept getting it in my mouth, I had to do it for him already. He was so horny because he had infected me. On the third day I could already get up and then he just took me to his place. Maybe it passed so quickly with me because I had been vaccinated against Corona.
Dirk also came and pitied me. I could already grin again and also freed him from his sperm because he was horny when he realized that I was also positive now. Why did that make him so horny?
Then in the bathtub of Niko and when I screamed so, Dirk took my legs all the way up, he just put his hard-on in my mouth and Niko continued. They thought I was getting horny because of it. "Please do you have ne ointment for me or oil or what, my skin just burns so crazy." That my cock was as small as never, sure. Somehow, though, it made the effects of the flu go away faster. Over time, the burning became more bearable. I still refused nettles. I stayed with Niko. Dirk went to work. "Tomorrow comes the guy from Fachbau who spied on us back then. I fucked him. His hole was really bloody sore. He then fucked me and Dirk. When we asked if he wanted to be fucked by you, he said, no rather the other way around.
Then he really came, I did not know him yet. I could already sit again. What's your name? He didn't want to give his name. OK, he didn't know my name either. He just called me "horny fucker". Then at some point I asked him how old he was. He was quite proud: "You are my today my n belated birthday present, three days ago 18. I may fuck you after all." It was a load off my mind. Firstly, I had nothing with him before and secondly, I found it horny so one maybe to go to the sack.