Saved cum/devil's dick

4 minutes ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

i had a top who use to deposot about 2 condoms full in me. we'd warm them so my poor little hole would't get frost bite!

That is a LOT of frozen cum.  If it is the 4  to 10 loads I usually have on hand, I like to let it melt in the bottom's hole--letting the melting cum drip over my dick as I fuck.

16 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

That is a LOT of frozen cum.  If it is the 4  to 10 loads I usually have on hand, I like to let it melt in the bottom's hole--letting the melting cum drip over my dick as I fuck.

Sounds fucking hot!!

Back when cameras used film, the old 35mm film canisters were perfect size for a dd. I have had a few made up in those used on me.

I have made some when fucking with a poz friend of mine several years ago.  He encouraged me to do it, and I systematically froze several of my loads into two condoms until I had two nice sized cumsicles to deposit in him as we played.  He really enjoyed it and I was happy to oblige him.

I love it when a Devil's dick or just a piece of frozen cum is defrosting in my ass making it nice and slick for a good fuck.  With my cock caged and a fuck hole slippery with cum guys know exactly what I'm for...being used like a fuck pig.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/31/2021 at 3:42 AM, Dane said:

Of course it best fresh and straight from tap. But there's something hot to about guys saving their cum for later use, collecting cum from other guys - and swapping those collected loads with each other 😈

Never get more random and anon than using collected loads and found used condoms. 

IMG_20230203_152226_01.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

On 6/7/2022 at 3:21 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I did a tutorial on how I make my own devil's dick on my blog--photos and text--when I was saving cum at the top of the pandemic.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2020/03/making-devils-dick.html

There are a number of stories on the blog of my using them -- some made of just my cum.  Others made by whoever was willing to donate at the bookstore when I went out harvesting.  I have a man coming tomorrow who will take the loads I collected earlier this week.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2015/11/adding-jizz.html

That is so hot. I have gotten fucked after emptying the cum from a condom into my hole but a collection of loads frozen and put in my ass would have me so horned and needing to get those loads fucked deep in me⏱

4 hours ago, SleazyCumPig said:

That is so hot. I have gotten fucked after emptying the cum from a condom into my hole but a collection of loads frozen and put in my ass would have me so horned and needing to get those loads fucked deep in me⏱

The guys gasp at the cold as it goes in, but the love the feel of it melting.  I fuck them, hitting that nugget of melting jizz repeatedly.  My dick ends up covered.  It makes for great ass to mouth action.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3