NYC subway load

NYCnegbtm4top

I went out last night and bar hopped. I was tipsy and on my way home. It was 5:00 am on the 1 train and there was just me, a homeless guy asleep and this really hot guy looking at his phone. After a couple stops he looked up. We made eye contact and I smiled (through my mask). He didn't break eye contact... Then he grabbed his crotch and I raised my eye brows and smiled again.

He got up walked over to me and undid his pants and pulled out a thick 7 inch beautiful cock... I did what a good cumdump does and started sucking him off. It was hot as hell. I took his cock as deep down my throat as I could. Just as we pulled into the station he shot his hot load down my throat. Zipped up and walked out the subway car. It was a true fantasy cum true!!! 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...

I must have been too stupid or naive  when I was in the city between 1974 and 1978- I often rode the subways and regularly the SI ferry, often at 3 or 4 in the morning, and never once scored  or really even recall seeing any or feeling any play or groping going on. I guess maybe it was a different period, the only "events" I recall were people having their pockets picked just as the ride stopped and the thief bounding off the bus or train at a dead run.

5 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

I must have been too stupid or naive  when I was in the city between 1974 and 1978- I often rode the subways and regularly the SI ferry, often at 3 or 4 in the morning, and never once scored  or really even recall seeing any or feeling any play or groping going on. I guess maybe it was a different period, the only "events" I recall were people having their pockets picked just as the ride stopped and the thief bounding off the bus or train at a dead run.

Back in the 70's in NYC we had lots of other venues to pursue - small move theatres, baths, piers, bars, etc.  Sadly most don't exist today.  But in those days there was never a problem "getting it".  Oink!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Back in the 70's in NYC we had lots of other venues to pursue - small move theatres, baths, piers, bars, etc.  Sadly most don't exist today.  But in those days there was never a problem "getting it".  Oink!

• Upvote 1