Four loads at the ABS

Darkside

Whored out at the adult bookstore this weekend. Sucked three guys to completion and had a fourth guy who didn’t even want me to touch his dick because he thought I might not be “clean”. After about 45 minutes of teasing and watching me suck other guys, he let me blow him. And to the surprise of no one, he spun me around at the end and blew his load in my ass after promising him one more time that I was “clean”. 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, str8mature5 said:

I have to laugh at the guys who keep asking if your clean, they are probably the ones that are dirty or stealthers.

And just as aggravating, it's likely that they haven't seen a doctor in years except on tv.

• Haha 1

Okay, I’ve gotta ask a half-serious question that will probaBly get me yelled at and defriended by some. But when you refer to yourselves as dirty — “dirt loads,” “dirty cock,” “dirty gift” etc. why is “clean” such a trigger? I don’t use that word ever, but I’ve also never read so much poz and gifting fiction until I joined BZ, story after story in which poz characters refer to themselves as dirty. Maybe, what,”non-toxic” would be preferable? I work in the publishing  world, and I know this: the words we use create our reality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Okay, I’ve gotta ask a half-serious question that will probaBly get me yelled at and defriended by some. But when you refer to yourselves as dirty — “dirt loads,” “dirty cock,” “dirty gift” etc. why is “clean” such a trigger? I don’t use that word ever, but I’ve also never read so much poz and gifting fiction until I joined BZ, story after story in which poz characters refer to themselves as dirty. Maybe, what,”non-toxic” would be preferable? I work in the publishing  world, and I know this: the words we use create our reality.

I'd like to think about it a little more, but the immediate thing that comes to mind is that reclaiming and using "dirty" in this context is a lot like some other words. I'm thinking of "fag" and "faggot" and "poof" and so many others. They've been used to put us down and other us, but instead we grab them and hold them to our chests and reclaim them as our own. I think that's akin to what's going on with "dirty" in this context. When one uses it about oneself, it's fine, just like "fag", but if someone who isn't one of the clan uses it, that's just not okay. Using "clean" isn't reclaiming "dirty", it's someone outside the group judging someone not like them *as* "dirty".  At least, that's how it feels to me at first blush.

• Like 1