Owning a campground

Part 1

I stepped out of my office and checked the list for tonight, it was Friday one of my busiest times of the week ready for the weekend and the events have all been set up. At 26 years old I would have never imagined owning a business like I do but it has been very lucrative as of yet. My name is Samuel at 26 I am 6'4 black hair 235 lb of muscle thanks to my many visits to the gym and also thanks to my Nordic heritage I have black hair and blue eyes my hair is long enough that I'm able to wear a ponytail and I usually have it up for times like this.

My business is I own a gay campground that's adheres to many a gay man's wishes, it has been pretty popular in the four years I've owned it with many nights and days of hot sexy gay men coming by to release their innermost desires. There are many stations all over the campground as well as a deep dense forest for many cruising moments. Tonight's event was the foam party as well as the new initiations to the club.

What some now and some don't know is there a special section in the campground reserved only for poz men and those looking to be converted. That was the after event specials for those looking for it. The only way to gain entry is if another HIV positive member brings you along or if you make a reservation for that on the website and signing the disclosure agreements. I looked at the list of reservations for the poz event and was happy to see how many names signed up that I recognized and had a bunch of newcomers.

The special for the newcomers who sign up for the HIV poz event and those who bring them have their fees waived for entry as long as they themselves bring proof that they are hiv-positive mostly a test showing of their HIV positive status and same goes with the negative guys. Another thing with the newcomers is that those who come in for the HIV positive event get to stay a full week at my campground to help groom them and make sure that they convert all expenses paid. I have been able to make a lot of money off these events so I'm able to accommodate for their long-term stay and it's always a pleasure to help keep them around to make sure the bug takes.

It was now around 8:00 it was picking up greatly everyone was excited to get to the foam party but before that everyone was just enjoying themselves in the pools clubs cruising areas and just all around enjoying some awesome sex. I have cameras set up all over the campground and went to my office to look at the feeds and join all the new and returning flesh on flesh action. The foam party started in 2 hours so I decided to go out and mingle with some of my guests. I put on my full leather gear with my harness chaps boots and cap as well as swapping out my nipple rings for the bigger ones that I always wear to events. 

I never wore underwear while wearing my chat so that way my nine inch cock would always be on display with my thick PA showing below my bright red biohazard tattoo and my heavy balls underneath. Another part of me being the owner that I love the most is taking apart and all the sex around me with most not knowing I'm the owner but I could never pass off the opportunity to pass along my strain to any and all around me.

On my way to the club I nodded the DJ into my bartenders because they were the only ones that knew I was the owner and made my way to the dance floor with all the other jocks twinks daddies otters and bears that littered the dance floor and started grinding up on the nearest one I could grab. The twink I grabbed started grinding on me hard while making out with me grabbing my cock and stroking it making me leak like a faucet which always happens. When I reached my full hardness in his hand he gasped at his length and girth and turned around to start pushing his tight hairless hole onto my rod.

My pre-cum was enough to start graciously lubing his hole as he pushed further on to my cock and gasped as the head slipped past his ring and went further down. He slipped down further and further pausing to make it easier to accommodate my thick tool and it didn't take long until he bottomed out feeling my balls against his ass. His body was covered in a sheen of sweat as he picked up speed fucking himself on my tool but he was going to slow for me so I grabbed the back of his harness and started pile driving my cock into his hole feeling it's warm velvet open to accept what he really wanted.

Going at the speed for twink long and cried in both pain and pleasure not wanting each moment to end begging me to make him his bitch and fill him to the brim with my creamy load. I gave him his wish and pounded him harder and faster growling in his ear for him to take my dick and he was about to get my gift he was wishing for. With one final thrust I buried my cock in at the hilt and yelled for him to take my poz cum loud enough for anyone around watching to hear that this Twink was getting bred by a poz stud.

When the Twink finally caught his breath as he slipped off my cock with a pop I could see some of my load leak down his puffy red anus and he turned to me and asked if I was really was poz or was I kidding? I said to him I have been HIV poz for 7 years and never on any meds with making my viral load over 2 million so I'm highly toxic. I can see if the look of panic in his eyes as he soaked it in and started to cry a bit I asked him if he was okay he said that he was only 18 was afraid of being HIV positive. I seeked to calm him and took him to my office help calm him down and to accept what most likely is going to happen to him now. 

Once in my office I gave him a glass of water which he greatly accepted and sat with him holding him until he stopped sobbing. I told him that it's not a total death sentence of being HIV positive but for him to now look at it as a release that he would never have to worry about having sex the condom and could enjoy the freedom of pure bareback sex with no limitations. He seemed to calm down with hearing that and I could tell he was still turned on because he had a hard-on in his Andrew Christian Jock  underwear and while he was calming down I started to slide my finger to his wet hole finger my load in more and more scratching him a little bit to make sure my gift took.

He seem to enjoy it and before long we were both fully naked with me in his ass again fucking him like crazy and depositing a second high viral load up his ass. Once we were done with the second round I explained to him that I was the owner of this campground and because he was the first to get my load tonight he was invited to go to the HIV event tonight after the foam party and other events were over and I offered him the week stay with no charge and he gladly accepted it as he now gladly accepted his fate as my poz pup. 

I gave him my cell phone number and told him to go out and enjoy the rest of the events and text me whenever he got close to the time of the poz event so that way he could start making his way to it. He smiled at me and gave me a deep kiss telling me thank you for opening me up to this new experience and that he was looking forward to more times like this and to help pass along the gift I gave him.

With that we both put on our clothes again and I carried him on my shoulders back out into the parties and got a rousing cheer and applause from all the other men around when they saw us walking back into the club, the DJ announced that it was 30 minutes till the foam party and that anyone joining in to make their way to the designated area with their tickets of entry and to be ready for a wild night.

Thank you for reading this please let me know what you think and stay tuned for the next part

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2