Hope I Get to Breed Him…

Guest letsbreed

Guest letsbreed

He messaged me from an anonymous profile on Sniffies with a quick sup? Ten messages later we’re swapping pics and I’m rock hard: he’s 22, 5’9”, and 190, perfect youthful softness, incredibly sensitive nipples like mine, thick squeezable ass with light brown hair and a tender pink hole begging to be tongued for hours. He tells me he’s never bottomed and never used poppers, and that he doesn’t have enough time to get fucked tonight as he has to work early in the morning. A few messages later and I’ve convinced him to just come get some quick head. He’s 3.5 miles away and ten minutes later shyly approaches my door, not knowing how skilled my hands and tongue are, how I’ll have his clothes off in no time, teasing his nipples with my tongue until he begs me to eat his ass. Thirty minutes of sucking, nipple play, and rimming later I ask if he’s ready to try poppers for the first time. He whimpers and practically begs me and I teach him how to take a small sniff. As they hit I dive to his chest, letting him ride the entire wave as my tongue teases him, my hands squeezing his body, enjoying his moans and the feel of his hungry hands groping my body as he longs to touch and be touched. Not long after he’s convulsing and pulling me tight as he shoots a small load in my mouth — it’s obvious the kid is always horny and that this was his third or fourth load of the day, that last desperate shot before bed. I know he’ll sleep well tonight and we’ve talked about him taking my big thick cock for the first time later this week. Keep your fingers crossed and I’ll hope to write part two featuring deep poz breeding later this week.