Manchester hotel

Bibttm

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
3 hours ago, Bibttm said:

Staying end of Nov for a couple of nights and apart from the Britannia are there any other good places to stay to allow anon fun

I used to stay in what was the thistle hotel and had lots of regular guests, I haven’t been there since it changed ownership to become an “Ibis Styles” hotel though. I did also stay at the Travelodge by Piccadilly gardens, they didn’t seem to be too concerned about guests having visitors.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
5 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

Love the Britannia, outdated but sleazy as fuck and they still do smoking rooms 😈

I’ll have to note that for my next visit up there as it’s always nice to have the option of smoking a cigar during a session rather than having to step outside

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
6 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

Love the Britannia, outdated but sleazy as fuck and they still do smoking rooms 😈

Hmmm, I was curious and went through the booking process, no mention of smoking rooms when booking via their website or booking.com

9 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Hmmm, I was curious and went through the booking process, no mention of smoking rooms when booking via their website or booking.com

There’s no option to choose a smoking room online, where you arrive at check in you request one. It’s only been a month since I was there and had a smoking room.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 hour ago, BBSMKR said:

There’s no option to choose a smoking room online, where you arrive at check in you request one. It’s only been a month since I was there and had a smoking room.

Thanks, that’s good to know for future reference as it’s a pain being stuck in non smoking for the duration of a trip away.

1 hour ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Thanks, that’s good to know for future reference as it’s a pain being stuck in non smoking for the duration of a trip away.

In that case I would suggest you make the reservation by phone and request a smoking room to secure it. They only may have a few and those might be taken when you arrive. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Motel One are a great chain didn't know they had opened one in Manchester.

I have fond memories of being fucked by strangers in the Britannia. A real slag's hotel. Or it was once.