Jason the good boy

joeri

Part 4

Jack and Jason got to know each other a little better when they were alone in the basement. Jack had also been a student until 4 months ago and had met the master at the gym where Jason had also met him. Jason's story was actually a copy to Jack's. But neither of them cared, they were both happy with where they were now and wanted to serve their master. They also felt no competition from the other. It's a pity we are wearing chastity said Jack otherwise I would have liked to fuck your nice pussy. That would be nice said Jason, because your pole looks really good. His cock wanted to grow but the cage stopped it. Master had said that we could play with each other said Jason. If you want to work me with the dildos, go ahead because I have a lot of training to do to be able to get Master's fist in my hole. Das true said Jack and he went to the wall with the dildos and took off some big ones. Jason lay down on his back in his cage and put his feet against the top so his hole was easily accessible to Jack. Man you have a nice pussy said Jack and started licking it. Jason began to moan in pleasure. HMMMM that feels good man. Oh yes go deeper with your tongue hmmmm. Jason went into a trance. Jack stopped licking and took the first dildo and gently pushed it into Jason's hole. The first dildo went in smoothly. Your pussy is already starting to loosen up well said Jack, in no time you will have a real slut ass that will let all the cocks in. I hope so said Jason, since I was fucked for the first time yesterday I think of nothing else than to get cocks in my hole. It's the same for me said Jack. I dream of finishing off one cock after another and having my pussy so full of seed that it can't help but spill out. Hmmm said Jason, I would then sit behind you and catch all the seed in my mouth and swallow it. Dirty thief said Jack while laughing, you would walk away with my seed that I got. The Boys laughed while Jack took the next larger dildo and pushed it inside Jason. This one was the thickness of Jack's fist and Jason was still struggling with it, he groaned. Here sniff some poppers it will help said Jack. Jason sniffed the fresh poppers and his hole relaxed and opened further allowing the dildo to slide deeper into his pussy. When Jack felt Jason's pussy was loose enough he removed the dildo and took some lube and pushed his fist against Jason's hole. What used to be a tightly wound sphincter had already turned into a real cunt. Jason's hole was already almost sucking the fist inside. Jack just had to help a little more so that it went in nicely. Jack saw that it was good and said Master will be proud of you. Jason only half heard because he was fully enjoying the fist that had just disappeared into his pussy. The boys played for a while longer and then it was time to sleep. Each crawled into their own cage and closed their eyes.

The next morning Jack started by getting him clean and showed Jason how to do it. Jason was a good student and picked up quickly. Then they ate something small and started working out. After their morning workout, they rested for a while until master would come and get them.

At noon Master came down to the basement to get his sluts. Are we ready sluts he called downstairs. Jason and Jack said yes master. This will be a special day said Mike to his sluts. Today 5 men will come by, 4 of them will use you and the 5th one we will transform into a slut only he doesn't know it yet. The 5th one thinks he will be allowed to fuck you but he is not a real man like a man should be, he is actually a slut and we will make him realize that. May we help with his transformation master asked Jason and Jack.

You will play a part in his transformation said Mike but you may not fuck him if that is what you meant. You only serve to be fucked and used. Your cock has no purpose or use anymore.

Mike got his sluts ready, he checked that their holes were rinsed, made sure they were clean. Around 4 pm the guests arrived. 5 sturdy muscular men entered. Jason and Jack sat naked on all fours ready in the living room. They only had their armor on. In their asses was a plug with a tail. Their cock was still safely in their chastity cage. You did a nice job Andy, thanks Mike, these are the men. My 2 sluts, later you can use them however you want but let us have a drink first. Mike walked up to Jason and gave him a smack against his ass. Jason gave a groan and his ass started to glow from the slap but said yes master what can I do for you. Come with me, we are going to get drinks for our guests. Jason followed his master to the kitchen and Jack was left alone. Olly came up to him and rubbed his hair and said, later we are going to have some fun with you. I hope you can have my pole, but if not you will get it anyway and tear yourself open.  Mike said in the kitchen to Jason which glass to give to whom, for there was 1 glass provided with anesthetic. Jason didn't know which glass it was or what it was for though, he hoped he didn't miss handing out the drink so the wrong one didn't fall asleep.

Jason and Mike returned with the drinks and Jason handed them out. Jack got his ass kicked and had to sit in the middle and Jason came and sat next to him. Go greet the guests and welcome them said master to his slaves. Jason went towards Andy and came and sat at his feet and took off his shoes and started kissing his feet and worked his way up. Jack went over to Tom and did the same. They worked their way to Andy and Tom's crotch and unbuckled and unbuttoned their belts and took their pole in their mouths and started sucking on it. When their poles were stiff they went to the next one now it was Ben and Jonas turn and did the same. The last one was lucky because both sluts came and sat at his feet and they wanted to start their way up but then they saw that Olly was sinking. Jason and Jack didn't know what to do but Master intervened. The other guests were laughing and saying, it's time, he's getting what he deserves.

Master took his sluts to the playroom and the other guests grabbed Olly and took him to the playroom too. They laid Olly on the table and took off his clothes and tied his arms together and stretched a rope back so that his arms were outstretched. The rope was attached to a ring in the wall. They placed a few more straps across his chest so he couldn't straighten out, his head was secured and a stick was placed behind his knees and attached to him. The stick was hung up so that his butt was exposed. A ball was put in his mouth so he couldn't cry out when he woke up, and he was given a blindfold.  Let's get to it men said Mike. He took the depilatory cream and gave it to Jason, you can rub it on him he said. When we come back I want him rinsed and I don't want to see any hair on his body.

The sluts nodded. Jason and Jack rubbed Olly in and they had to wait 10 min to rinse him until the product had done its job. Jason said to Jack I can't wait for him to be one of us. I'm anxious to see his transformation. Jack said, that guy thought he would have fun with me tonight but he must not have expected the others to have fun with him. After the 10 min she rinsed off the cream and all of Olly's hair was gone. Olly started to wake up, trying to ask what had happened. Jack and Jason looked at each other smiling but said nothing. Olly felt a syringe being pressed against his sphincter and he felt tepid water running up his ass. He didn't know what was happening because he couldn't see anything and he was tied up on the table. He couldn't keep the water in and squirted it back out of his future pussy, Jason and Jack were ready with a bucket to catch it all as they didn't want to get punished by their master. They repeated it a few more times until only clean water came out of Olly's ass. Olly was panicking, what had happened and why was he tied up. Why are they making his ass clean, he was a top a real alpha male after all. He fucked sluts not the other way around.

At that moment the others came back into the playroom. Jason and Jack were ordered to go on all fours and were given a pat on the head and a glass with Coke and G in it. Well done boys, said master. Soon you will get your reward , the sluts' tails wagged and they drank their drinks. But first we are going to create another slut said Master. Andy, Tom, Jonas, Ben and Mike went around the table and took off Olly's blindfold and said Olly you sold our previous slut and lied to us about it. You said he escaped. Well you owe us a slut. So to make up for it you can be our slut from now on. After tonight you'll want nothing more than to be our slut. You will beg to be mated and to swallow our seed. Olly who was startled by what he heard and tried to cry out and tried to thrash around wildly but it didn't help because he was firmly bound and there was a gag in his mouth. The men standing around him were grinning and Andy said, try it buddy, you know we can tie up our sluts like the best of them. You won't come off until we want you to. Mike took out one of his medium dildos and came to stand next to Olly. This one I'm going to ram in like this without any lube or anything. This way you can already feel what you will be begging for later. Mike gave the dildo to Ben and the pushed it against Olly's sphincter and pushed it in. He felt a lot of resistance because Olly had never been fucked before. This is an exciting pussy men said Ben, we are going to have a lot of fun with this later. We're going to have fun with this. Olly squealed in pain, and tears sprang into his eyes. That he would ever enjoy this, never. That he would ever beg for this, he didn't think so. All he thought about was revenge, he would teach them a lesson when he got loose. Jonas came up behind Olly and took hold of the dildo and pulled it back for a moment before pushing it even deeper. Soon I'll be ramming balls deep into your pussy he said to Olly. Tom took hold of the dildo and pulled it out and pushed his fist against Olly's ass and said and this boy is going in too. Olly tried to pull himself together and keep calm but it didn't work he tried to get loose but in vain.  Mike came back to stand beside him with a mask and placed it over his mouth. First we are going to calm you down a bit he said because we can't do anything with you like this. He took his pipe and lit it and sucked. He blew a big white cloud into the tube that was connected to the mask. Olly tried to hold his breath but after a while couldn't help but breathe in the cloud. Olly had never used anything before, he always let the sluts get high by the others. He immediately calmed down, the next cloud was already blown into the mask and he breathed that one in too. His pupils started to get bigger after a few turns. We can already start something with this, Tom said and took the mask from Olly's mouth. They took the ball out of his mouth and Olly who could still talk half said, never, never I will beg to be fucked. We will see about that Mike said.

Jason and Jack who were also starting to get high had to come to their master. They had to stand up, their cage was taken off and 2 chains were put on the PA, their pole was pulled back against their balls and the chain went along their backs to their nipples and was attached to their nipples under slight tension. Both sluts moaned. Look well said Ben to Olly, this will be you soon. Look well you will learn how to behave as a slut in front of your master. Olly's eyes were spinning in his head and he did like what he saw, two sluts being used, the part that he would be one day he hadn't really understood. Olly tried to shout, use those sluts. But got hit on the head and Jonas said from now on you can't yell, you can only speak when asked. Jason and Jack had to crawl back on all fours but that caused their nipples and cocks to be pulled. They had to crawl over to Andy and Tom and make their pole stiff. Olly got something to drink from Mike, but he didn't want to drink it because he knew it had G in it. No problem said Mike then we have another way, he took a mouth spreader and put it in Olly's mouth, he skirted his mouth and poured the drink in his mouth and pinched his nose shut. Olly tried to spit it out but couldn't because Ben had put his hand over his mouth and he had no choice but to swallow it. That needs a little work Mike said but give us some time and we will break you.

Ben said to Olly in the meantime take a good look at your future brothers how they are sucking Andy and Tom. Soon it will be your turn and you better see that you do just as well. Jason and Jack gave it their all and Andy and Tom enjoyed the blowjob. Andy said stop it because you are doing so well I would give you my first load of cum of the night and this is destined to be our good friend over there. Tom nodded and thought just the same. Jason and Jack had to sit with their asses to each other and a shard of Tina was inserted into the sluts' pussies. They were also given a double dildo in their asses and they had to fuck each other. The chains on their backs were connected so that with each thrust, their nipples and balls were pulled. The boys who had become so horny by now were moaning with pleasure. Olly started to get hot and began to squirm on the table. Because of the mouth spreader, drool was also coming out of his mouth, his eyes were like flying saucers in his head and you could already detect a small moan. What do we see here said Tom, do we see a slut in the making. I think so said Andy, a little more and we will have a slut. Mike went to Olly's ass and stuck his finger in the hole. Olly tried to resist but his horniness took over and he began to moan. Olly couldn't put his horniness away anymore and his pole was stiff. He likes it said Andy, see his pole confirmed it. Yes said Ben, but he won't need it from now on and gave it a firm tap. Olly shrank from the slap against his penis. Mike thought the time was right to move on and took a shard of Tina, he showed it to Olly and said once this one is in your ass you know what is going to happen. Olly was already so far gone by the chems that he could only half respond. He was just able to utter no please but that didn't help. Mike stuck the shard deep into Olly's hole and felt it melt away. Mike said just a little more patience friends and the party can begin. The others cheered. Olly felt the burning sensation and knew it wouldn't be long before he would want his ass filled.

Then came the empty feeling in his future pussy. He tried to hold it back but he couldn't hold it in for long. He started contracting his sphincter and making a motion with his ass as if he was being fucked. The others stood there looking on and grinning. They stood next to Olly and asked him if he needed anything. Olly looked them in the eye and wanted to say something but the mouth spreader made it impossible. Let him speak said Tom and get that thing out of his slut mouth. When the spreader was out of his mouth Olly babbled fill my ass, fill my ass. Even though he didn't want this he needed to get that empty feeling out of his ass and the only way to do that was to have something stuck in his ass. What are you saying Andy, did I hear that right. Did you say fill my ass. That's not how I fill your pussy my friend, you'll have to do better than that. Olly was so high and horny he couldn't help but beg and say, please fill my ass. But you don't have an ass said Ben, you have a pussy. So what do you want said Ben. Fill my pussy please said Olly who couldn't stand the empty feeling anymore. Well said Ben then we will fill pussy. Who will have the honor guys to ride the new slut. Mike you get the honor as host said Tom, the others nodded affirmatively. Well said Mike, I'll crack him open his pussy. But he will have to make me stiff first. Mike stood next to Olly and said you are going to suck me stiff first buddy otherwise I can't fill your pussy. Olly tried to turn his head away but Mike took hold. Ben stood at Olly's balls and took hold of them and squeezed them, Olly gave a cry and was ordered to open his mouth. He turned his head back and opened his mouth. Jason and Jack were separated and allowed to watch this moment. You are going to suck me said Mike and don't try to do anything else. Because otherwise Ben said and he squeezed Olly's balls lightly once more. Olly understood and nodded. Mike put his half hard cock sense Olly his mouth and Olly started sucking on it. The more he sucked the hornier he got and the more he longed for the moment that pole would be in his ass. To tease him some more Tom played with Olly's hole by putting his finger in it. Tom felt how hungry Olly's hole was getting and gave a nod to Mike and said. He is so ready, his cunt will eat your pole in no time. Good said Mike your pipe talent could use some polishing but we still have time for that. First we're going to give you a slutty hole, the slutty hole you deserve. Olly groaned and wanted to yell no but his hole and his horniness said yes. Mike stood ready with his pole and pushed against the sphincter. It opened immediately with the first push and sucked Mike's pole in. Such a willing pussy said Mike. Olly moaned, in pain and in pleasure. The others cheered and stood next to Olly and Jonas whispered in Olly's ear, do you like it slut, do you want more, do you want nice seed from your master in your pussy. Olly who couldn't think anymore due to the chems in his system moaned and said yes, I want more, give me more.

Jason and Jack couldn't contain themselves anymore and were playing with their pussy. Andy came and sat down next to the boys and said I would stop this sluts because otherwise chatter will fall off and you will be done with your fun for the evening. But we want too Jack wanted to say, but he got a tap to his head, you have nothing to want said Andy you have to listen.

Mike saw that Olly was almost in slut heaven and started thrusting too hard and his pole went deeper and deeper into Olly's hole. Olly began to moan and Mike thrust again and was balls deep in Olly's hole. Here comes the slut said Mike, here comes your first load. Your first load of many to come. Mike started moaning himself and thrust one last time and Olly's fears became reality he felt Mike's cock pumping seed into his hole. Mike withdrew his pole from Olly's hole and Ben stood ready with a plug to insert it into Olly's pussy. Olly lay on the table with tears in his eyes and knew that from now on he was no longer the alpha male he used to be.

Mike who had already caught his breath came and stood next to his new slut and asked and slut did you like your first turn and do you want more. Olly cautiously nodded no but really he wanted to nod yes because deep down he liked feeling a pole in his hole. Mike took Olly's head and slapped it. What do you say to your master? That he didn't fuck your hole properly. You don't tell me that twice, slut. Olly wanted to fight it but it was no use the only thing he could gain was more beating and being hit harder. So he said, "I'm sorry, I liked it. I liked it who said Tom. With difficulty Olly could say I liked it Master.

Andy and Jonas took hold of Jack and Jason and tied off their biceps. This is your next step in your new life they said to Olly but first you get to see what you will be doing soon too. They looked for a good fat vein and put the point in saw the register and emptied the syringe with a 0.6. Both Jack and Jason coughed heavily and started moaning and shouting, fuck me, fuck my slut pussy, give me your seed. Jason rolled onto his back and pulled his legs open with his arms so that his pussy was completely exposed. Andy needed no more and immediately shoved his cock balls deep into Jason's pussy. All you could hear Jason say was OH YES , OH YES deeper, deeper fill me up with your seed. Jack got down on his knees and pulled his pussy open with his hands. Jonas was already ready and pushed his thick pole deep into Jack's pussy. Jack moaned heavily and thrust his ass back violently so that the pole came deeper into his ass. While Jonas and Andy were fucking the two sluts Tom said to Olly that will be you soon friend. You will soon be begging to be fucked. You will enjoy getting a pole in your pussy and it will still be the only thing you will think about. Tom removed the plug from Olly's hole and inserted another shard of Tina to keep him well horny.

The sluts were being firmly poleaxed by Andy and Jonas. Andy and Jonas also switched sluts once but then all of a sudden they stopped without releasing seed into one of the sluts. Jack and Jason almost begged to get the seed from their fuckers but they said their first load was for the new slut. It was time for the slut's first point. But they wanted to sling him first. Olly was fairly gone by the new shard Tina and was untied. He did get ankle straps on and a pole was inserted between his feet so that his legs remained wide open. That way he certainly couldn't run away, you never know. But Olly could barely stand on his legs and was easily guided to the sling. Once he was in the sling he tried to struggle but the four men had no problem securing him.

Jason and Jack were put on the fuck bench and had to watch the transformation of Olly. Olly's arm was tied off and he saw the point coming and he started sobbing, because he knew what was going to happen. He was going to turn into a slut, a slut who would only want to be fucked. But could it be any more. His cunt already wanted nothing more than to be fucked because he had such an empty feeling inside. He needed to be filled. Jonas had the honor of setting the point of 0.5. He found a good vein and put the point in he saw the register and. Olly tried to say please stop but it was too late Jonas with a grin emptied the syringe and said go fly slut.

Olly felt a warm feeling bubbling up and then a tingling in his throat a strange taste in his mouth and then he had to cough, very hard cough. His eyes popped open and turned away and then the magic words came out of his mouth that he never thought he would utter. FUCK ME FUCK ME PLEASE. The others began to cheer and laugh. Olly was writhing in the sling. Jonas came and stood next to him and said what are you. I am a slut said Olly please fuck me I will do anything as long as you fuck me. Then you will have to make me stiff first he said to Olly. Olly opened his slut mouth and Jonas put his cock in his mouth and Olly started sucking it stiff. Hmmm his Jonas you learn fast slut. He took his stiff cock out of Olly's mouth and went to his pussy and stuck his pole up to his balls in Olly's pussy in one go. Olly was in slut heaven.  He was moaning with pleasure.

Tom went over to Jack and Jason. And sat behind their asses on a stool and started fingering their pussies. 2 fingers became 3, which quickly became 4 and then 5. Jason and Jack moaned and started tonguing each other. Tom's hands were fully inside the boys' pussies and he pulled his hands a little bit back and made a fist and pushed it in hard. Jason whimpered because Tom's fist was bigger than Jack's but after the first stab of pain he began to enjoy it again. Jack who was more used to it was in seventh heaven and turned his ass. Tom called out to Olly this one is going in your pussy slut soon. Olly heard and looked at Tom and he saw that Tom was fisting Jack and Jason. Jonas meanwhile was still firmly fucking Olly's hole and Olly was moaning of, pain was no longer there so he was just moaning of pleasure. Jonas was getting close to his high point and started breathing heavily. Jonas began to thrust faster, hitting Olly's prostate and starting to milk him like that. The seed was pouring out of Olly's tina cock. Look said Mike to the rest our little slut is already cumming when he gets fucked. He must really like it. Jonas cummed and squirted his seed deep into Olly's hole.

Tom had stopped fisting the two sluts and Jack and Jason were brought to Olly and Master said boys, you may empty your bladder once. We will lower your new brother and then you may put your Tina cock in his mouth and empty your bladder. Olly may have been completely gone from the point he had been given but he didn't want this, he didn't want to swallow piss. But Tom was ready and had hold of Olly's balls and was squeezing them. Olly knew he had no choice but to drink the piss later. The sling was lowered and Jack was the first to stick his cock in Olly's mouth and start pissing. Drinking slut said Jonas to Olly, drink their chem piss. Then you will fly even higher. Olly had to gag from the thought of what he was doing. But he persevered anyway he didn't want them to squeeze his balls. When Jack was done, it was Jason's turn and Jason too emptied his chem piss into Olly's mouth. Olly felt his belly fill with the warm chems piss from his brothers and began to fly even more than before. His body squirmed with horniness. He was ready, he was ready to embrace his new life as a slut, cumdump. Untie me he cried, untie me , I want to be a free slut. I want to be able to suck a pole and be fucked like a dog. The others looked at each other and saw that it was okay. They saw that they had broken him and knew that from now on he was their slut. They untied him, put a collar around his neck and hung a chain from it and attached the chain to a bracket in the wall. Now Olly could move freely but still couldn't get away. Olly crawled across the floor to Tom and began to suck him. Tom took hold of Olly's head and pushed his pole deep into Olly's throat. He began to gag and drool ran from his mouth but he persisted. Tom pulled Olly off his pole and spit in his face. You don't do that bad slut, Tom said. Fist me she Olly, I want to feel your fist in my pussy he said. We are going to make sure of that said Tom but don't think you can get my fist in your hole right away. But we have time to train you further hey slut, tomorrow is another day. But now you may first get my seed in your hole.

So the rest of the evening went on. Olly had accepted his new life, and got several more loads of seed in his pussy. Jack and Jason, like their new brother, were also given a load of seed in their mouths and cunts and then taken to their cages. Olly who came in as Alpha man went out as cum dump and went home with his new masters and a cunt full of cum.

The letter Jason had sent to his parents had arrived. Jason's parents had read it. His mother was weeping at the table but his father was sitting with a stiff pole in his pants. All he could think about was finding that master so he could get his son ...

• Like 6
  • Piggy 9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 6:10 PM, joeri said:

Part 4

Jack and Jason got to know each other a little better when they were alone in the basement. Jack had also been a student until 4 months ago and had met the master at the gym where Jason had also met him. Jason's story was actually a copy to Jack's. But neither of them cared, they were both happy with where they were now and wanted to serve their master. They also felt no competition from the other. It's a pity we are wearing chastity said Jack otherwise I would have liked to fuck your nice pussy. That would be nice said Jason, because your pole looks really good. His cock wanted to grow but the cage stopped it. Master had said that we could play with each other said Jason. If you want to work me with the dildos, go ahead because I have a lot of training to do to be able to get Master's fist in my hole. Das true said Jack and he went to the wall with the dildos and took off some big ones. Jason lay down on his back in his cage and put his feet against the top so his hole was easily accessible to Jack. Man you have a nice pussy said Jack and started licking it. Jason began to moan in pleasure. HMMMM that feels good man. Oh yes go deeper with your tongue hmmmm. Jason went into a trance. Jack stopped licking and took the first dildo and gently pushed it into Jason's hole. The first dildo went in smoothly. Your pussy is already starting to loosen up well said Jack, in no time you will have a real slut ass that will let all the cocks in. I hope so said Jason, since I was fucked for the first time yesterday I think of nothing else than to get cocks in my hole. It's the same for me said Jack. I dream of finishing off one cock after another and having my pussy so full of seed that it can't help but spill out. Hmmm said Jason, I would then sit behind you and catch all the seed in my mouth and swallow it. Dirty thief said Jack while laughing, you would walk away with my seed that I got. The Boys laughed while Jack took the next larger dildo and pushed it inside Jason. This one was the thickness of Jack's fist and Jason was still struggling with it, he groaned. Here sniff some poppers it will help said Jack. Jason sniffed the fresh poppers and his hole relaxed and opened further allowing the dildo to slide deeper into his pussy. When Jack felt Jason's pussy was loose enough he removed the dildo and took some lube and pushed his fist against Jason's hole. What used to be a tightly wound sphincter had already turned into a real cunt. Jason's hole was already almost sucking the fist inside. Jack just had to help a little more so that it went in nicely. Jack saw that it was good and said Master will be proud of you. Jason only half heard because he was fully enjoying the fist that had just disappeared into his pussy. The boys played for a while longer and then it was time to sleep. Each crawled into their own cage and closed their eyes.

The next morning Jack started by getting him clean and showed Jason how to do it. Jason was a good student and picked up quickly. Then they ate something small and started working out. After their morning workout, they rested for a while until master would come and get them.

At noon Master came down to the basement to get his sluts. Are we ready sluts he called downstairs. Jason and Jack said yes master. This will be a special day said Mike to his sluts. Today 5 men will come by, 4 of them will use you and the 5th one we will transform into a slut only he doesn't know it yet. The 5th one thinks he will be allowed to fuck you but he is not a real man like a man should be, he is actually a slut and we will make him realize that. May we help with his transformation master asked Jason and Jack.

You will play a part in his transformation said Mike but you may not fuck him if that is what you meant. You only serve to be fucked and used. Your cock has no purpose or use anymore.

Mike got his sluts ready, he checked that their holes were rinsed, made sure they were clean. Around 4 pm the guests arrived. 5 sturdy muscular men entered. Jason and Jack sat naked on all fours ready in the living room. They only had their armor on. In their asses was a plug with a tail. Their cock was still safely in their chastity cage. You did a nice job Andy, thanks Mike, these are the men. My 2 sluts, later you can use them however you want but let us have a drink first. Mike walked up to Jason and gave him a smack against his ass. Jason gave a groan and his ass started to glow from the slap but said yes master what can I do for you. Come with me, we are going to get drinks for our guests. Jason followed his master to the kitchen and Jack was left alone. Olly came up to him and rubbed his hair and said, later we are going to have some fun with you. I hope you can have my pole, but if not you will get it anyway and tear yourself open.  Mike said in the kitchen to Jason which glass to give to whom, for there was 1 glass provided with anesthetic. Jason didn't know which glass it was or what it was for though, he hoped he didn't miss handing out the drink so the wrong one didn't fall asleep.

Jason and Mike returned with the drinks and Jason handed them out. Jack got his ass kicked and had to sit in the middle and Jason came and sat next to him. Go greet the guests and welcome them said master to his slaves. Jason went towards Andy and came and sat at his feet and took off his shoes and started kissing his feet and worked his way up. Jack went over to Tom and did the same. They worked their way to Andy and Tom's crotch and unbuckled and unbuttoned their belts and took their pole in their mouths and started sucking on it. When their poles were stiff they went to the next one now it was Ben and Jonas turn and did the same. The last one was lucky because both sluts came and sat at his feet and they wanted to start their way up but then they saw that Olly was sinking. Jason and Jack didn't know what to do but Master intervened. The other guests were laughing and saying, it's time, he's getting what he deserves.

Master took his sluts to the playroom and the other guests grabbed Olly and took him to the playroom too. They laid Olly on the table and took off his clothes and tied his arms together and stretched a rope back so that his arms were outstretched. The rope was attached to a ring in the wall. They placed a few more straps across his chest so he couldn't straighten out, his head was secured and a stick was placed behind his knees and attached to him. The stick was hung up so that his butt was exposed. A ball was put in his mouth so he couldn't cry out when he woke up, and he was given a blindfold.  Let's get to it men said Mike. He took the depilatory cream and gave it to Jason, you can rub it on him he said. When we come back I want him rinsed and I don't want to see any hair on his body.

The sluts nodded. Jason and Jack rubbed Olly in and they had to wait 10 min to rinse him until the product had done its job. Jason said to Jack I can't wait for him to be one of us. I'm anxious to see his transformation. Jack said, that guy thought he would have fun with me tonight but he must not have expected the others to have fun with him. After the 10 min she rinsed off the cream and all of Olly's hair was gone. Olly started to wake up, trying to ask what had happened. Jack and Jason looked at each other smiling but said nothing. Olly felt a syringe being pressed against his sphincter and he felt tepid water running up his ass. He didn't know what was happening because he couldn't see anything and he was tied up on the table. He couldn't keep the water in and squirted it back out of his future pussy, Jason and Jack were ready with a bucket to catch it all as they didn't want to get punished by their master. They repeated it a few more times until only clean water came out of Olly's ass. Olly was panicking, what had happened and why was he tied up. Why are they making his ass clean, he was a top a real alpha male after all. He fucked sluts not the other way around.

At that moment the others came back into the playroom. Jason and Jack were ordered to go on all fours and were given a pat on the head and a glass with Coke and G in it. Well done boys, said master. Soon you will get your reward , the sluts' tails wagged and they drank their drinks. But first we are going to create another slut said Master. Andy, Tom, Jonas, Ben and Mike went around the table and took off Olly's blindfold and said Olly you sold our previous slut and lied to us about it. You said he escaped. Well you owe us a slut. So to make up for it you can be our slut from now on. After tonight you'll want nothing more than to be our slut. You will beg to be mated and to swallow our seed. Olly who was startled by what he heard and tried to cry out and tried to thrash around wildly but it didn't help because he was firmly bound and there was a gag in his mouth. The men standing around him were grinning and Andy said, try it buddy, you know we can tie up our sluts like the best of them. You won't come off until we want you to. Mike took out one of his medium dildos and came to stand next to Olly. This one I'm going to ram in like this without any lube or anything. This way you can already feel what you will be begging for later. Mike gave the dildo to Ben and the pushed it against Olly's sphincter and pushed it in. He felt a lot of resistance because Olly had never been fucked before. This is an exciting pussy men said Ben, we are going to have a lot of fun with this later. We're going to have fun with this. Olly squealed in pain, and tears sprang into his eyes. That he would ever enjoy this, never. That he would ever beg for this, he didn't think so. All he thought about was revenge, he would teach them a lesson when he got loose. Jonas came up behind Olly and took hold of the dildo and pulled it back for a moment before pushing it even deeper. Soon I'll be ramming balls deep into your pussy he said to Olly. Tom took hold of the dildo and pulled it out and pushed his fist against Olly's ass and said and this boy is going in too. Olly tried to pull himself together and keep calm but it didn't work he tried to get loose but in vain.  Mike came back to stand beside him with a mask and placed it over his mouth. First we are going to calm you down a bit he said because we can't do anything with you like this. He took his pipe and lit it and sucked. He blew a big white cloud into the tube that was connected to the mask. Olly tried to hold his breath but after a while couldn't help but breathe in the cloud. Olly had never used anything before, he always let the sluts get high by the others. He immediately calmed down, the next cloud was already blown into the mask and he breathed that one in too. His pupils started to get bigger after a few turns. We can already start something with this, Tom said and took the mask from Olly's mouth. They took the ball out of his mouth and Olly who could still talk half said, never, never I will beg to be fucked. We will see about that Mike said.

Jason and Jack who were also starting to get high had to come to their master. They had to stand up, their cage was taken off and 2 chains were put on the PA, their pole was pulled back against their balls and the chain went along their backs to their nipples and was attached to their nipples under slight tension. Both sluts moaned. Look well said Ben to Olly, this will be you soon. Look well you will learn how to behave as a slut in front of your master. Olly's eyes were spinning in his head and he did like what he saw, two sluts being used, the part that he would be one day he hadn't really understood. Olly tried to shout, use those sluts. But got hit on the head and Jonas said from now on you can't yell, you can only speak when asked. Jason and Jack had to crawl back on all fours but that caused their nipples and cocks to be pulled. They had to crawl over to Andy and Tom and make their pole stiff. Olly got something to drink from Mike, but he didn't want to drink it because he knew it had G in it. No problem said Mike then we have another way, he took a mouth spreader and put it in Olly's mouth, he skirted his mouth and poured the drink in his mouth and pinched his nose shut. Olly tried to spit it out but couldn't because Ben had put his hand over his mouth and he had no choice but to swallow it. That needs a little work Mike said but give us some time and we will break you.

Ben said to Olly in the meantime take a good look at your future brothers how they are sucking Andy and Tom. Soon it will be your turn and you better see that you do just as well. Jason and Jack gave it their all and Andy and Tom enjoyed the blowjob. Andy said stop it because you are doing so well I would give you my first load of cum of the night and this is destined to be our good friend over there. Tom nodded and thought just the same. Jason and Jack had to sit with their asses to each other and a shard of Tina was inserted into the sluts' pussies. They were also given a double dildo in their asses and they had to fuck each other. The chains on their backs were connected so that with each thrust, their nipples and balls were pulled. The boys who had become so horny by now were moaning with pleasure. Olly started to get hot and began to squirm on the table. Because of the mouth spreader, drool was also coming out of his mouth, his eyes were like flying saucers in his head and you could already detect a small moan. What do we see here said Tom, do we see a slut in the making. I think so said Andy, a little more and we will have a slut. Mike went to Olly's ass and stuck his finger in the hole. Olly tried to resist but his horniness took over and he began to moan. Olly couldn't put his horniness away anymore and his pole was stiff. He likes it said Andy, see his pole confirmed it. Yes said Ben, but he won't need it from now on and gave it a firm tap. Olly shrank from the slap against his penis. Mike thought the time was right to move on and took a shard of Tina, he showed it to Olly and said once this one is in your ass you know what is going to happen. Olly was already so far gone by the chems that he could only half respond. He was just able to utter no please but that didn't help. Mike stuck the shard deep into Olly's hole and felt it melt away. Mike said just a little more patience friends and the party can begin. The others cheered. Olly felt the burning sensation and knew it wouldn't be long before he would want his ass filled.

Then came the empty feeling in his future pussy. He tried to hold it back but he couldn't hold it in for long. He started contracting his sphincter and making a motion with his ass as if he was being fucked. The others stood there looking on and grinning. They stood next to Olly and asked him if he needed anything. Olly looked them in the eye and wanted to say something but the mouth spreader made it impossible. Let him speak said Tom and get that thing out of his slut mouth. When the spreader was out of his mouth Olly babbled fill my ass, fill my ass. Even though he didn't want this he needed to get that empty feeling out of his ass and the only way to do that was to have something stuck in his ass. What are you saying Andy, did I hear that right. Did you say fill my ass. That's not how I fill your pussy my friend, you'll have to do better than that. Olly was so high and horny he couldn't help but beg and say, please fill my ass. But you don't have an ass said Ben, you have a pussy. So what do you want said Ben. Fill my pussy please said Olly who couldn't stand the empty feeling anymore. Well said Ben then we will fill pussy. Who will have the honor guys to ride the new slut. Mike you get the honor as host said Tom, the others nodded affirmatively. Well said Mike, I'll crack him open his pussy. But he will have to make me stiff first. Mike stood next to Olly and said you are going to suck me stiff first buddy otherwise I can't fill your pussy. Olly tried to turn his head away but Mike took hold. Ben stood at Olly's balls and took hold of them and squeezed them, Olly gave a cry and was ordered to open his mouth. He turned his head back and opened his mouth. Jason and Jack were separated and allowed to watch this moment. You are going to suck me said Mike and don't try to do anything else. Because otherwise Ben said and he squeezed Olly's balls lightly once more. Olly understood and nodded. Mike put his half hard cock sense Olly his mouth and Olly started sucking on it. The more he sucked the hornier he got and the more he longed for the moment that pole would be in his ass. To tease him some more Tom played with Olly's hole by putting his finger in it. Tom felt how hungry Olly's hole was getting and gave a nod to Mike and said. He is so ready, his cunt will eat your pole in no time. Good said Mike your pipe talent could use some polishing but we still have time for that. First we're going to give you a slutty hole, the slutty hole you deserve. Olly groaned and wanted to yell no but his hole and his horniness said yes. Mike stood ready with his pole and pushed against the sphincter. It opened immediately with the first push and sucked Mike's pole in. Such a willing pussy said Mike. Olly moaned, in pain and in pleasure. The others cheered and stood next to Olly and Jonas whispered in Olly's ear, do you like it slut, do you want more, do you want nice seed from your master in your pussy. Olly who couldn't think anymore due to the chems in his system moaned and said yes, I want more, give me more.

Jason and Jack couldn't contain themselves anymore and were playing with their pussy. Andy came and sat down next to the boys and said I would stop this sluts because otherwise chatter will fall off and you will be done with your fun for the evening. But we want too Jack wanted to say, but he got a tap to his head, you have nothing to want said Andy you have to listen.

Mike saw that Olly was almost in slut heaven and started thrusting too hard and his pole went deeper and deeper into Olly's hole. Olly began to moan and Mike thrust again and was balls deep in Olly's hole. Here comes the slut said Mike, here comes your first load. Your first load of many to come. Mike started moaning himself and thrust one last time and Olly's fears became reality he felt Mike's cock pumping seed into his hole. Mike withdrew his pole from Olly's hole and Ben stood ready with a plug to insert it into Olly's pussy. Olly lay on the table with tears in his eyes and knew that from now on he was no longer the alpha male he used to be.

Mike who had already caught his breath came and stood next to his new slut and asked and slut did you like your first turn and do you want more. Olly cautiously nodded no but really he wanted to nod yes because deep down he liked feeling a pole in his hole. Mike took Olly's head and slapped it. What do you say to your master? That he didn't fuck your hole properly. You don't tell me that twice, slut. Olly wanted to fight it but it was no use the only thing he could gain was more beating and being hit harder. So he said, "I'm sorry, I liked it. I liked it who said Tom. With difficulty Olly could say I liked it Master.

Andy and Jonas took hold of Jack and Jason and tied off their biceps. This is your next step in your new life they said to Olly but first you get to see what you will be doing soon too. They looked for a good fat vein and put the point in saw the register and emptied the syringe with a 0.6. Both Jack and Jason coughed heavily and started moaning and shouting, fuck me, fuck my slut pussy, give me your seed. Jason rolled onto his back and pulled his legs open with his arms so that his pussy was completely exposed. Andy needed no more and immediately shoved his cock balls deep into Jason's pussy. All you could hear Jason say was OH YES , OH YES deeper, deeper fill me up with your seed. Jack got down on his knees and pulled his pussy open with his hands. Jonas was already ready and pushed his thick pole deep into Jack's pussy. Jack moaned heavily and thrust his ass back violently so that the pole came deeper into his ass. While Jonas and Andy were fucking the two sluts Tom said to Olly that will be you soon friend. You will soon be begging to be fucked. You will enjoy getting a pole in your pussy and it will still be the only thing you will think about. Tom removed the plug from Olly's hole and inserted another shard of Tina to keep him well horny.

The sluts were being firmly poleaxed by Andy and Jonas. Andy and Jonas also switched sluts once but then all of a sudden they stopped without releasing seed into one of the sluts. Jack and Jason almost begged to get the seed from their fuckers but they said their first load was for the new slut. It was time for the slut's first point. But they wanted to sling him first. Olly was fairly gone by the new shard Tina and was untied. He did get ankle straps on and a pole was inserted between his feet so that his legs remained wide open. That way he certainly couldn't run away, you never know. But Olly could barely stand on his legs and was easily guided to the sling. Once he was in the sling he tried to struggle but the four men had no problem securing him.

Jason and Jack were put on the fuck bench and had to watch the transformation of Olly. Olly's arm was tied off and he saw the point coming and he started sobbing, because he knew what was going to happen. He was going to turn into a slut, a slut who would only want to be fucked. But could it be any more. His cunt already wanted nothing more than to be fucked because he had such an empty feeling inside. He needed to be filled. Jonas had the honor of setting the point of 0.5. He found a good vein and put the point in he saw the register and. Olly tried to say please stop but it was too late Jonas with a grin emptied the syringe and said go fly slut.

Olly felt a warm feeling bubbling up and then a tingling in his throat a strange taste in his mouth and then he had to cough, very hard cough. His eyes popped open and turned away and then the magic words came out of his mouth that he never thought he would utter. FUCK ME FUCK ME PLEASE. The others began to cheer and laugh. Olly was writhing in the sling. Jonas came and stood next to him and said what are you. I am a slut said Olly please fuck me I will do anything as long as you fuck me. Then you will have to make me stiff first he said to Olly. Olly opened his slut mouth and Jonas put his cock in his mouth and Olly started sucking it stiff. Hmmm his Jonas you learn fast slut. He took his stiff cock out of Olly's mouth and went to his pussy and stuck his pole up to his balls in Olly's pussy in one go. Olly was in slut heaven.  He was moaning with pleasure.

Tom went over to Jack and Jason. And sat behind their asses on a stool and started fingering their pussies. 2 fingers became 3, which quickly became 4 and then 5. Jason and Jack moaned and started tonguing each other. Tom's hands were fully inside the boys' pussies and he pulled his hands a little bit back and made a fist and pushed it in hard. Jason whimpered because Tom's fist was bigger than Jack's but after the first stab of pain he began to enjoy it again. Jack who was more used to it was in seventh heaven and turned his ass. Tom called out to Olly this one is going in your pussy slut soon. Olly heard and looked at Tom and he saw that Tom was fisting Jack and Jason. Jonas meanwhile was still firmly fucking Olly's hole and Olly was moaning of, pain was no longer there so he was just moaning of pleasure. Jonas was getting close to his high point and started breathing heavily. Jonas began to thrust faster, hitting Olly's prostate and starting to milk him like that. The seed was pouring out of Olly's tina cock. Look said Mike to the rest our little slut is already cumming when he gets fucked. He must really like it. Jonas cummed and squirted his seed deep into Olly's hole.

Tom had stopped fisting the two sluts and Jack and Jason were brought to Olly and Master said boys, you may empty your bladder once. We will lower your new brother and then you may put your Tina cock in his mouth and empty your bladder. Olly may have been completely gone from the point he had been given but he didn't want this, he didn't want to swallow piss. But Tom was ready and had hold of Olly's balls and was squeezing them. Olly knew he had no choice but to drink the piss later. The sling was lowered and Jack was the first to stick his cock in Olly's mouth and start pissing. Drinking slut said Jonas to Olly, drink their chem piss. Then you will fly even higher. Olly had to gag from the thought of what he was doing. But he persevered anyway he didn't want them to squeeze his balls. When Jack was done, it was Jason's turn and Jason too emptied his chem piss into Olly's mouth. Olly felt his belly fill with the warm chems piss from his brothers and began to fly even more than before. His body squirmed with horniness. He was ready, he was ready to embrace his new life as a slut, cumdump. Untie me he cried, untie me , I want to be a free slut. I want to be able to suck a pole and be fucked like a dog. The others looked at each other and saw that it was okay. They saw that they had broken him and knew that from now on he was their slut. They untied him, put a collar around his neck and hung a chain from it and attached the chain to a bracket in the wall. Now Olly could move freely but still couldn't get away. Olly crawled across the floor to Tom and began to suck him. Tom took hold of Olly's head and pushed his pole deep into Olly's throat. He began to gag and drool ran from his mouth but he persisted. Tom pulled Olly off his pole and spit in his face. You don't do that bad slut, Tom said. Fist me she Olly, I want to feel your fist in my pussy he said. We are going to make sure of that said Tom but don't think you can get my fist in your hole right away. But we have time to train you further hey slut, tomorrow is another day. But now you may first get my seed in your hole.

So the rest of the evening went on. Olly had accepted his new life, and got several more loads of seed in his pussy. Jack and Jason, like their new brother, were also given a load of seed in their mouths and cunts and then taken to their cages. Olly who came in as Alpha man went out as cum dump and went home with his new masters and a cunt full of cum.

The letter Jason had sent to his parents had arrived. Jason's parents had read it. His mother was weeping at the table but his father was sitting with a stiff pole in his pants. All he could think about was finding that master so he could get his son ...

This is beyond hot!!! 👅