Cock Ring Poll

ErosWired

Cock Rings  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear cock rings?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I do wear ball stretchers
  2. 2. Is it a turn-on or turn-off if the bottom is wearing a cock ring?

• TOPS: It's a turn-on if the bottom is wearing one
    • TOPS: It's a turn-off if the bottom is wearing one
    • BOTTOMS: It's a turn-on if the Top is wearing one
    • BOTTOMS: It's a turn-off if the Top is wearing one
  3. 3. What's your -main- reason for wearing a cock ring? (Be honest)

• For personal stimulation/pleasure
    • To enhance the appearance of my package for others

A search on this topic showed relatively few threads addressing cock ring preference, not enough to get a sense of the trend of opinion out there.

So, poll.

Please feel free to expound upon your answers in the responses.

Personally, I've worn cock rings for years because I love the way they feel. I'm girthy around the root, so my long-time go-to was a thick chrome donut ring that had weight to it. I couldn't have cared less whether it made my package stand out under my clothes; I'm a total bottom. I'm not going to use the package.

More lately, though, I've experienced an issue in that my balls have started wanting to pull strongly backward out of cock rings, and have a tendency to slip out unless the ring is really, really tight. If my cock is completely flaccid, a ring often can't keep them in, which is a problem with the ring on a chastity device as well. So my lovely big chrome ring won't do anymore. I've fallen back to a choice between two or three smaller, thinner steel and aluminum rings, and a leather one that adjusts with snaps. I also have a nice chrome teardrop that nudges my taint, but I haven't put it on since I got my new guiche piercing and I'm afraid they may not play nice together.

I've tried various rubber/plastic/silicone types (stretchy and not-so) but have yet to find one that did not a) let my balls slip past and/or b) break. Besides, I started out as a bondage submissive. I like the feel of something that doesn't give. 😉

If anyone has a solution for keeping stubborn balls in place, I'd be interested to hear it. I sometimes use a ball stretcher instead, but it doesn't have the same feel.

The most beautiful cock ring I ever saw was hand-carved out of wood. I've never seen another like it.

• Like 1

I suffer the same problem as ErosWired. Much as I love the big chrome rings, I too find than my balls tend to slip out.  I have tried the neoprene/rubber rings but they have a tendency to nip and break the skin. I'll clearly have to look for a different and more practical option. Suggestions please.

I like the idea of a ring in carved wood. Sounds very erotic.

• Like 1

My favourite is a heavy chrome one like ErosWired describes above. I've not yet experienced any issues with slippage (but I'll keep it in mind now) and I can wear it comfortably for quite some time.

As stated in the poll, I wear it for me because I like how it feels and the added weight makes everything swing when I am fucked.  I've had guys question why a bottom wears one and like every preference I have it's not for anyone else. The guys who like fucking me like it/are cool with it and that's good enough for me.

27 minutes ago, Johnjohn said:

I suffer the same problem as ErosWired. Much as I love the big chrome rings, I too find than my balls tend to slip out.  I have tried the neoprene/rubber rings but they have a tendency to nip and break the skin. I'll clearly have to look for a different and more practical option. Suggestions please.

I've got a thick chrome donut. It's heavy and in 2 parts and snaps together magnetically and is easy to put on. Get a size smaller so it grips your cock root real tight. Trust me once it's in place behind your balls it's staying put. An there's nothing like a heavy, tight cockring to maximise your orgasm when you're fucking - yours perm will shoot like a firehose.

My favorite is a heavy stainless Cockring engraved with strands of barbed wire on the outside.  The supplier is Gear Essentials - I bought it years ago, probably at IML or Mr.S.  It came with (and still lives in) a round, black metal can about an inch high, with a large G embossed in the lid (further garnished with "gear-teeth" around the embossing).  It's lived on the nearest nightstand for many years, so anyone in my bedroom can see it.  Of course, a full harness has a Cockring built into it.  

I may be mistaken in this, but during the initial cruising (as in at a bar, bookstore, grocery store, or just walking down the street), bottoms check out the Cock inside the jeans, to figure out what kind of fuck they'll get from that particular Cock - right?  So, I give them something to look at.  My Cock isn't particularly huge - so wearing a Cockring maximizes the visual impact for the potential Hole's enjoyment - right?  Wouldn't a potential bottom glance first at the crotch, trying to gauge the size, thickness?  Imagine how it would feel Breeding his Hole? I know I've caught all kinds of people - in a store, on the street, men, women, straight, gay - sneaking a peek at my Cock inside the jeans, so in my mind, it stands to reason that bottoms would cruise my Cock first, and the rest second.  If I'm mistaken, tell me ...

The Spermpumps are good-sized, and have never fallen through any Cockring I've worn. Frankly, reading this is the first time I've heard of that issue. Plus, in a pair of 501's, they hold up the Cock and keep it pushed out for others to appreciate.  I've always been on the slim side, so there's not much else to look at except the Cock/balls. 

If a bottom is wearing a Cockring, great.  For me, that's merely an indication that he likes attention paid to his Cock, either visual appreciation or maybe something more in-depth. I surely don't mind sucking off a hot-Cocked bottom, even if Sperm tastes best sucked out of a freshly-fucked Hole. Any use of sounds though, would have to be negotiated prior to a "scene".

4 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

I currently have a couple of neoprene/rubber ones and the cure for nipping is to apply a little lube to the cock ring before slipping it on and similarly when removing it I run a lubed up finger on the inside to help slip it off - works for me! 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

It looks like the poll may be a little badly put together as, if you don’t wear cock rings and leave the other 2 sections blank as not applicable, then you can’t submit your vote.

Personally I have never found a cock ring that fits particularly well. As a child I had to have an operation for an undescended testicle and neither of mine are particularly low hanging so I find either the rings pull too much on my balls or are too loose and my balls pop out.

As a total bottom there’s no reason for me to wear one. But, sometimes I get fucked at the baths by guys who do. Visually, it’s quite a turn-on! Seeing that just gives the impression that I’m in for a seriously righteous pounding. 

4 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

It looks like the poll may be a little badly put together as, if you don’t wear cock rings and leave the other 2 sections blank as not applicable, then you can’t submit your vote.

Sorry for the confusion. The first question is about whether the reader himself wears them, but the second question is about whether he thinks it’s a turn-on when other men wear them. You don’t have to wear one to have an opinion about them, so the second question can apply to anyone.

In the event that a reader simply has no opinion at all, the solution I would recommend to retain a sense of the data this poll might reveal would be to enter two opposite choices that cancel each other out.

Question three can apply equally to a ball stretcher, I would think - properly considered, a ball stretcher is essentially a cock ring for the balls.