Fisting sensation I had, what was it??

TakingItDeep

Ok, I was fisted by my partner last night for 90 minutes or more. Was amazing....  About 20 minutes in I took a hit of poppers before we decided to go farther and as I did my partner said "your insides are like massaging my arm" and then with the hit I felt it. It was pulsating, from my hole, deep into my insides, my abs were tightening and loosening back and forth, I was in pure heaven. 10/15/20 minutes later I was poppers free but my head was still spinning from this pulsating pleasure. WHAT IS THIS?!?!

When I'm fisted I cum hands free and I piss but......I have no idea what this was. I'd love to know what this was as I'd like to just do this forever. It felt so great I wanted to jerk off and I couldn't even get hard, I just wanted that internal feeling LOL

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

I like being in a sling cuffed up in Chastity. So it’s just the fist and my hole. The feeling of being stretched and not being able to pleasure my self. Just the pleasure that someone has their hand in me and pushing me to my limits. 

• Piggy 1

On 12/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, Bruce999 said:

I like being in a sling cuffed up in Chastity. So it’s just the fist and my hole. The feeling of being stretched and not being able to pleasure my self. Just the pleasure that someone has their hand in me and pushing me to my limits. 

Damn I wanna get a fist in a sling!!!! 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:26 PM, TakingItDeep said:

Ok, I was fisted by my partner last night for 90 minutes or more. Was amazing....  About 20 minutes in I took a hit of poppers before we decided to go farther and as I did my partner said "your insides are like massaging my arm" and then with the hit I felt it. It was pulsating, from my hole, deep into my insides, my abs were tightening and loosening back and forth, I was in pure heaven. 10/15/20 minutes later I was poppers free but my head was still spinning from this pulsating pleasure. WHAT IS THIS?!?!

When I'm fisted I cum hands free and I piss but......I have no idea what this was. I'd love to know what this was as I'd like to just do this forever. It felt so great I wanted to jerk off and I couldn't even get hard, I just wanted that internal feeling LOL

I need to get into fisting!!  Sounds amazing! 😈

• 3 weeks later...