How unusual is it for a bottom not to use poppers?

backdoorjimmy

We used to use poppers on the city bus when I was in junior high school (12 and 13) just for a rush or quick buzz.  When my older brother & his jock friends started fucking & fisting me they introduced me to them for sex.   It really helped me to relax especially when being double penetrated, gangbanged, and fisted.   However, once i started using speed, pot, acid, cocaine, heroin, and later meth I no longer had any use for poppers.   Once I went drug free 25 years ago, I was determined to feel and enjoy every sexual experience without the influence of any enhancements and I have some of the the best sexual experiences I remember in my life.   Too often using enhancements I could not remember what happened except for stories, photos, and the raw videos that existed.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I often have them, because top guys will ask for them.

I’m on a crusade to convince Tops to quit using poppers, because I have yet to encounter a Top who doesn’t at least get softer from poppers, and the vast majority go limp. Some of them after no more than a single huff.

”Oh, that doesn’t happen to me.”

Right. And you’re immune to gravity too, I suppose, since your body doesn’t respond to physics. This isn’t deep science - poppers work by relaxing soft muscle tissue. This relaxes the anus - useful for bottoms - but also allows expansion of blood vessels, which lowers blood pressure, and also relaxes the muscles needed to prevent blood outflow from the cock to maintain an erection.

So, Mr. Top, if you can feel the effect of poppers in your head, it means your blood pressure is bring affected throughout your body, and even though you might feel hornier from the poppers, your cock is getting a whole different message. So is the bottom you’re suddenly having difficulty penetrating.

Nowadays I solve the problem of Tops asking to sniff my poppers by leaving a little brown bottle on the table where they can find it. The bottle is nearly empty and its contents are flat an nearly spent, so they can snort away til the cows come home and let their sense of smell and their imagination actually turn them on. Which is the majority of what actually happens anyway.

i can't say if it is unusual or not. i don't use poppers when i top or when i bottom. i did try them a long time ago while masturbating and found that i hated them. i don't like the lightheaded feeling from them, and the buzzed feeling i had from them made it impossible to get my cock hard. the toy in my ass didn't feel good anymore, either, so i threw the poppers out and never used them again. i like feeling a hard cock in my ass and i love the feeling of my cock in a man's ass too much to let any substances get in the way of those intense feelings.

On 10/16/2021 at 6:55 PM, austin_submale said:

Poppers will often give me a headache.  I only use them if a top is into them and expects me to.  I often have them, because top guys will ask for them.

Any top who expects you to use a mind/mood - altering substance when you don't want to is not a top who has your best interests in mind. I realize some "subs" think they have no agency in matters like this, but that's bullshit.

If you don't want them around, as @Hairypiglet noted, let the top bring his own. And make sure he doesn't spill them. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, austin_submale said:

A lot of times they will leave if a bottom doesn't have any poppers.

Again, these are tops who don't have your best interests at heart. Screw them (not literally).

Seriously, what if it was "If you don't smoke meth with me first I'm leaving." or "If you don't shoot up smack with me beforehand, I'm leaving." At what point do you say "You know, your dick isn't the fountain of life and your cum isn't some miraculous potion that cures cancer. I'll find another, thanks."

12 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Here in Austin there must be 100 bottoms for every top.  Can't be too choosy.

Tops are hard to find in most places. That doesn't make them worth sacrificing your desires completely.

To continue my thread of what if's: What if the top demands to fist you first? What if the top demands you smear yourself with his feces first? I mean, there has to be a line, somewhere, that you would absolutely draw no matter what; the question I have is - why are you drawing it well past the point where you want it to be?