Fighting to Sex

Ponystallion

04A994BB-9A89-46C4-989D-026230B6D778.jpeg.dbad03fc971c7aa76899d0330c1c1957.jpegWhere are my hardcore sadistic fuckers who can only have sex in its darkest form, which is fighting leads me to sex! Lately I’ve been want to have sex with a certain man, but there is such much tension between us and I want to know what do you think about fighting and sex?

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fighting it's not the best idea from my point of view. I think that it's something weird, and I don't see any sense of it. I would advise you to try BDSM that will make you feel new emotions and feelings. My first experience was very great. The girl from nicolebdsm.com made me love it and come again and again. She made our first meeting one of the best, and I fell in love with her. It would be best if you also tried it and I am sure you will be surprised by how cool it is. I was very skeptical regarding BDSM, but now it's my favorite.

Edited by CaciRigisp

2 minutes ago, CaciRigisp said:

Fighting it's not the best idea from my point of view. I think that it's something weird, and I don't see any sense of it. I would advise you to try BDSM that will make you feel new emotions and feelings. My first experience was very great. The girl from nicolebdsm.com made me love it and come again and again. She made our first meeting one of the best, and I fell in love with her. It would be best if you also tried it and I am sure you will be surprised by how cool it is. I was very skeptical regarding BDSM, but now it's my favorite.

yea

Not really into the thought of fighting but I do luv a Sadistic Top that roughs me up and takes what he wants instead asking permission and doesn’t take No for an answer. Someone that isn’t afraid to slap me around. Someone who will push me to my knees whenever and wherever he wants. Someone will throw me down rip my shorts off and rape my hole whenever and wherever he wants! 
I luv a man who knows how to keeps his bitch on edge! 

Edited by Tampachaser626