I used to frequent a park that had one of those old fashioned outhouses. The Men's s And Women's were quit a distance apart and on a secluded path that led up from one of the parking areas. The toilet was a simple concrete shed, with two shutters side by side. Whitewashed, with dirty concrete floor. No door, just a screen. A small slatted window. The smell of shit was strong as it was built over a cesspool.  

On a summer afternoon I seated myself on one of the shitters and waited. After a while I heard footsteps on the gravel path outside, and in came a state trooper! Tall, middle aged, trim with blue eyes and light brown hair. He nodded to me and  proceeded to take off his hat and gun belt and hang them up, undid his uniform trousers and took the seat next to me, giving me a casual nod. I couldn't help taking in his furry legs and very large uncut dick.  I was petrified. I kept my eyes down wondering if this were a set up, and if I should leave. After a bit of silence, he lit a cigar, and commented, " beautiful afternoon, isn't it,? I agreed. He did his business ( I'm a raunch pig and all this turned me on)  and continued to enjoy his stogie. I glanced over and saw he was stroking his now huge pecker. He caught my look and said" like what you see boy?"  I replied Yes Sir, but I don't want to get arrested." He just chuckled and drawled, " get over here and take care of this". 

I was kneeling in front of him in a flash. I had that magnificent cock in my mouth, going to town. He put a hairy paw on the back of my neck and guided my sucking. After a while he told me to stop, but kept his dick in my mouth. Then he ordered " swallow" and " Don't spill any" and let loose a stream of very strong coffee urine which I gulped down as fast as he could piss." " Good boy, now suck me hard again" . I did. Bending forward a little, he ordered me to wipe him clean. I complied. Having me smell it he pitched it down the toilet, and standing up, dragged me to my feet, turned me around and had me brace myself against the wall, straddling the toilet. Without a saying a word he spread my butt cheeks and rammed all 10 inches right into my hole. Holding my neck he fucked me violently. Whispering in my ear " take like a man, faggot". It hurt so bad I almost cried, but managed to stay quiet. He developed a rhythm of thrusting, almost pulling out,then ramming back in. As my ass got used to it, I gripped him with my ass muscles as he withdrew to shove it in again. And again. Finally he got faster and faster and with a loud "Sheeiittt" blasted cum deep in my guts. He stayed in for a while breathing heavily, then, soft now, withdrew and presented himself for me to clean his cock. He also gave me some more piss to drink. 

"You're quite a talented pig, faggot boy"  he complimented me, as he re-lit his cigar, pulled up his pants and tucked himself in and got dressed. Putting on his hat, he once again nodded and began to leave. But before he went out the door, he gave me the instruction " keep my spunk in you faggot pussy. Later, shit my man juice in a cup, jerk off into it, then drink it.  Don't wast a drop. I'll see you again. And  drawing on his cigar, turned and left in a cloud of smoke. 

I just stared after him for along time in amazement and lust. That night I did indeed do what he told me, shitting out a couple of ounces of his cum, and adding my own, savoring his domination and manliness as I drank it.. it was the hottest thing that I ever experienced.  And there was more to come...

75807.jpg

photo_1574541441.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4