Chicago spots for sex

Ahhhhhh ... the Heart is still in business, I see.  At one time I didn't live far from it, and enjoyed many boys being whored out by their Daddies.  I am surprised though, that Banana Video is still around ... 

Hope you have one fuck of a visit, Eager.  I heard M.C. building has been torn down a couple of years ago, replaced by a condo bldg.  Folks just have no respect for a BreedHouse Legend anymore. Inside, was the last iteration of Chuck's world-famous Gold Coast-cum-Eagle bar, complete with the magical backroom ... ahhhhh, what wonderful depravities occurred there.  I hope the Leather Archives is still operating ...

• Like 1

I'll also throw my vote towards Banana VIdeo. Have had some fun upstairs there... If you're fairly mobile, I also like the backroom of Touche, Ram bookstore, Manhandler Saloon (down in Lincoln Park) and Teejay's Adult Books (down in the loop).   Shame Bijou closed a few years back, that could be fun as wel.

• Upvote 1

I may have some bad news .... one of my regulars that lived in Canaryville (near South side) called to tell me our old meeting place - Manhandler - has been bought by developers, who plan to incorporate that very small parcel of real estate into a larger development.  Be sure to call to make sure they're still open before you go, since there's rather few other Breeding joints around that area.

Manhandler has been there for decades - and the "back forty" was always reliable.  It's about half way between where I lived and where he lives, but parking can be tough.  All kinds of guys, ages, types.  It was especially popular in cold weather, since there's a fireplace in the bar with a nice, warm fire to Breed by.  Hope they're still around ... 

• Like 1

There are two bars almost next door to each other up in Rogers Park (Clark St at Devon Ave, 6400 N. )  Touche is a Chicago institution, and always a lot of fun.  But phukhole didn't mention the second of those two - Jackhammer - with a downstairs bar called The Hole.  

Touche is a lot of fun in the back bar, but The Hole* is wonderful.  It's designed entirely to increase your need to Breed.  I've seen the bartender there stop serving drinks, back his Hole up against the access point to behind the bar (hinged portion of the actual bar, open underneath) and take loads - and not one customer bitched about the wait. If you want a "racehorse", they'll fix one for you ... There's a Breeding room behind the bar, but men fuck everywhere down there.  During IML, they open up a usually-closed area for even more Breeding room.  If IML is still running busses to the better bars, they'll run one up to Clark/Devon.  Also, a short walk of maybe 3,4 blocks East on Devon Ave is the Leather Archives - which institution is a must-see for serious Leathermen.  It's actually on a N/S cross-street, which street name I can't remember, but there will be locals working at IML who will know, as well as literature available.

Also, for serious Leathermen, is the clubhouse of the Chicago Hellfire Club.  It's a members-only private club for Leathermen deeply into the pleasures of Bd/Sm, and they'll surely have a booth at the Leathermart.  We used to have "open" events during IML, so if that sounds like a place that will scratch your itch, by all means go.  Just remember - the focus isn't on Breeding (of course it happens there), it's on Bd/Sm. 

It's really been FUN responding to some of the observations/questions !!!

*I just checked online - there's a banner-type notice that they're temporarily closed 😰

15 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I may have some bad news .... one of my regulars that lived in Canaryville (near South side) called to tell me our old meeting place - Manhandler - has been bought by developers, who plan to incorporate that very small parcel of real estate into a larger development.  Be sure to call to make sure they're still open before you go, since there's rather few other Breeding joints around that area.

Manhandler has been there for decades - and the "back forty" was always reliable.  It's about half way between where I lived and where he lives, but parking can be tough.  All kinds of guys, ages, types.  It was especially popular in cold weather, since there's a fireplace in the bar with a nice, warm fire to Breed by.  Hope they're still around ... 

manhandled has been closed for over 5 years…

On 10/23/2021 at 7:49 AM, Cumslut943 said:

manhandled has been closed for over 5 years…

That would be consistent with the last time I was there.  Shame.  It was always a good source of cum for my holes.  Agreed the Hole at Jackhammer is also fun, but I’d heard it was sold or they were threatening to be closed or something?!? Must not have happened, so that’s good. 

3 hours ago, phukhole said:

Agreed the Hole at Jackhammer is also fun, but I’d heard it was sold or they were threatening to be closed or something?!? Must not have happened, so that’s good. 

I drove by Jackhammer yesterday.  The windows are papered over with the remodeling.  The website says they are closed with Covid-19----"per order of the State of Illinois."  

• Like 1

This from one of my Breedbuddies that went to Touche (next door to Jackhammer) on Saturday night:  Jackhammer is closed, and may reopen, or re-open under different management or owners.  The Hole (the downstairs fuckbar) will become ... hold your nose ... a dance bar 😖

Touche is still going strong.

End of another era. 😞  Some other bar will have to step up and take up the slack.  Any action happening at Cell Block these days?  They went from very popular and fun to kinda quiet and boring, but I hear they're back to the fun again....  I USED to love that bar back when it was Loading Dock (yes,I'm THAT old).

• 2 months later...

On 10/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, phukhole said:

I USED to love that bar back when it was Loading Dock (yes,I'm THAT old).

Well, bars come, bars go ... Speaking of which, I'll bet you're "chicken" to me, phukhole:  I remember when GC was  out on Lincoln Ave, close to Male Hide Leathers.  And, across the street was AA Meat Market - the second floor of which was a delicious den of depravity.  If I'm not mistaken, LD relocated years ago, and I don't recall if it ever got it's filthy reputation back. Cell Block used to have that huge backroom with the elevated gallery on the N side of the room.  I've been asking guys I'm still in contact with back in Chgo what the name of that bar downtown was - pn Lake St - with the "breeding station" on the mezzanine - no dice so far though.  I loved being a breeder in Chicago - but I love the warm weather of FL even more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...