Chicago spots for sex

On 1/17/2022 at 7:18 AM, Chipaleale said:

Cell block has been a hot sleazy backroom lately on the weekends, especially the Sunday Bunday party once a month.

How is it on say a Monday night? I’ll be in town for work and thought of checking it out. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 5:42 PM, phukhole said:

I'll also throw my vote towards Banana VIdeo. Have had some fun upstairs there... If you're fairly mobile, I also like the backroom of Touche, Ram bookstore, Manhandler Saloon (down in Lincoln Park) and Teejay's Adult Books (down in the loop).   Shame Bijou closed a few years back, that could be fun as wel.

Manhandler finally closed too

I saw Manhandler had closed.  That's a shame.  It was always a good go-to spot to get bred. Damn, now I wish I was going to IML!  Really miss those beefy, corn-fed, midwest cocks....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been living in Chicago majority of my adult life in I have not heard of ANY of these places you guy's had mentioned. I am 27 years old and haven't  had an orgasm yet or don't  even know what it feels like to actually have one 😔😔 I just know I hooked up a few times with guys and it was okay... I need someone to show me  the ropes. I have partied before in that was a bad experience due to the sketchy individuals I met. So hopefully that's not a deal breaker but if not feel free to DM me anyone in Chicago IL 

• 2 months later...
On 10/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, hntnhole said:

This from one of my Breedbuddies that went to Touche (next door to Jackhammer) on Saturday night:  Jackhammer is closed, and may reopen, or re-open under different management or owners.  The Hole (the downstairs fuckbar) will become ... hold your nose ... a dance bar 😖

Touche is still going strong.

They did get new management. They shoudl be "re-opening" soon

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pigboychi said:

They did get new management. They shoudl be "re-opening" soon

Thanks for the good news, Pigboychi ... That place was great, before that re-model some years ago, and after it.  I really hope it re-earns it's status as a First Class Fuckjoint !!!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 12:56 PM, hntnhole said:

Thanks for the good news, Pigboychi ... That place was great, before that re-model some years ago, and after it.  I really hope it re-earns it's status as a First Class Fuckjoint !!!  

Eh its probably more updated to be like their other bars. But we will see. 

• Thanks 1