Hot Hotel Arab Bottom

Breedingandseeding

I just had one of my hottest hookups. I had just gotten back home from a long weekend family trip where I wasn’t able to get away the entire time. I came back horny as hell so I start looking around and find a beefy middle eastern guy in his late 30s a little over 5 minutes away at a nearby hotel. We exchange body pics and nudes and as we’re setting things up we realize we’re both into anon so he agrees to have the lights off and curtains closed in his hotel room with just enough trickling through the curtains that we could each other’s bodies. 

I get there and walk into the slightly propped open door letting my eyes adjust to the lack of light and getting undressed. Even with the dim light I could see that his ass was gorgeous and I needed to eat it right away so with little warning I dove my face in between those ass cheeks and went to town tonguing his hole. He wasn’t expecting that but he went into pure pleasure mode, moaning loud enough that I though the room next to us might hear us. Then I walk around to the side of the bed so he can blow me and lube up my cock with his saliva and spit. Once I’m hard as a rock I go back behind him and start pounding his ass. 

His ass would jiggle a bit from the force of my thrusts and he said “pound me harder” so I didn’t hold back (it was at this time that I also noticed the British accent which was unexpected but hot since I don’t fuck many brits and I love spreading my DNA far and wide.) I continue to fuck him in a few different positions over the course of 20 minutes. At one point he tells me “your cock is perfect. It hits me at exactly the right spot. Don’t stop fucking me”.  eventually I can’t hold back any more and shoot a huge load inside of him and he pulls my thighs in to prevent me from pulling out. He’s desperate to keep me inside him. I tell him that if he sucks my cock right now he can keep me hard and I can go for a second round. He agrees and sucks me for a bit then he wants to ride me and he rides me for a bit and also reveals to me that he feels like he cummed 3 times throughout the hook up and that’s he loves the way I fuck. That gets me super horny and I continue to pound him for what feels like eternity. 

Eventually he tells me his ass is sore so he wants to suck out my second load instead of getting fucked any more. He goes to town on my cock and it only takes a couple of minutes for me to shoot a huge second load in his mouth. Then he tells me that was the best fuck he’s had in recent memory and he wants to hookup again sometime before he leaves.

Still horny as I type this up. While I’ve had some really fun hookups it’s rare to connect super passionately with a bottom where we both don’t want to stop and we use up each other’s bodies. I’m definitely going to see him again before he leaves.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4