How often do you change your Underwear?

DarkroomTaker

Although I am a clean guy, I have to say that I wear my underwear for up to 4/5 days, I feel horny wearing my used pants, especially if I have dried cum in them.

I much prefer to wear other Mens used underwear, however; these are far and few between.

Just asking, do you wear yours for more than a day?

And another nosy Q, what type do you wear? 

I do have an underwear fetish and look at Men if they are bending over to see if I can see theirs in any circumstances.

Thanks Guys.

• Like 3

If I don't have to go into the office I don't wear underwear at all and go commando. I love the feeling. I also check out guys on the street when I see them bend over or sitting. Always nice when I see an ass crack. Or when you see a brand of underwear that is typically a "gay brand" like Andrew Christian. 2xist used to be one too but not anymore I think.

When I have to go to work I wear tight boxer briefs (I wore briefs in the past). But they come off as soon as I get home. I don't change them until after a day or three. What doesn't get dirty doesn't need changing.

I started wearing underwear at work when one time I was going commando and I had to give a presentation in front of an audience. Got a raging boner in my business suit (nerves probably) and it was obvious I wasn't wearing underwear. A bit embarrassing 😉 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

It depends on my mood. I like being a dirty boy so when the mood hits me, I'll stay in the same pair of undies for up to a week. But when I start to get raw between my thighs it's time to change. Since I only wear tighty whities, it doesn't take long for them to turn dingy and start smelling.

I used to go commando all the time, but about 20 years ago stress got to my gut and stimulated either IBS or Chrohns. I worked with a team outdoors, and at that point I had to have a safety layer to trap an unexpected flare up before I could find a place to have an explosive crap. Since last year tho, I have been on early retirement, so now I put on a pair in the morning ( usually the same ones from the prior morning) and head off for breakfast with a few friends.  As soon as I get home, I strip everything off and stay nude the rest of the day, unless headed out somewhere. As for the type of underwear, I will wear whatever underwear I have found- at one time back in the early 80's, I had 4 boxes[the type that 4 , 1 gallon bottles of wine came in] packed full of underwear I had collected during my time working for a university in food service. I had carte blanche access to all the mens dorms, and one project I was doing involved checking the trash cans on each floor over the weekends to see what food the students were ordering in, so we could open up food outlets serving those foods. As luck had it, the trash cans were for the most part in the bathroom/shower area, so I was in there with a clip board marking down the number of pizza, subs, or whatever other food package I could spot. I knew 19 year old college boys were often drunk weekends, and often would try to grab a sober up shower ( or rinse the puke off shower)  wearing their underwear in and a towel, and then after showering and toweling off, wrap the towel around their waist head on back to their room to crash,leaving their underwear hanging in the shower room. Back in the early 80's, "gay" underwear, esp in the Mid America countryside, was not a thing. By and large, I found white briefs- the old school Hanes with the red and black hash mark waist band, or the FOL with the yellow and blue thin band around the waist band. I always had a messenger type bag to make fast stuffing of my finds easy. And, back in those days, almost all of the underwear I grabbed were either small or medium- guys had not gone into the super size era yet, a large pair was rare and XL even rarer. I even made it a point to label  each found pair with the dorm,  MM/YR in permanent marker. 

I also had a decent jockstrap collection- many of them also finds over the years. I had a consult job at one school to come up with ways to boost their stadium sales. They put me up for a couple days on campus in a grad dorm. My 1st day I explored the food operation at the stadium and the stadium in general. As my good luck would have it, the new football season was about to start, and the players would be returning ahead of the student body for pre season conditioning- and the supply manager had that day gone thru all the old training shorts and jockstraps, and tossed them into the dumpster near the concession area. Most of the jocks had torn leg straps from the back of the pouch, and the shorts (nice gray sweat pant like material, in the late 70's short shorts style) had the elastic waistband stitching tearing loose from the shorts. I went back that night and grabbed several dozen jocks, and 10 or so shorts, all the while I had a legal pad and a sketch of the stadium I had done earlier, to use as an excuse should the campus cops drift by. Got all of the find packed in my suitcase  for the trip home with a little room to spare- and as tempted as I was to go back for more.. better judgement said not to. Still have a few of the shorts, and jocks as well. 

(BTW- when I moved from the Mid South to Florida 21 years ago, I was tight for space in my car for all my things, and ended up dropping 2 of the underwear boxes off at Goodwill after hours. I can only imagine what the conversation was like Monday morning when they hauled all the donations in and found all those briefs, neatly folded and sorted by brand LOL)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1