How often do you change your Underwear?

DarkroomTaker

If I’ve been very active at the gym or running long distance and my boxer briefs are drenched, I will reluctantly change them to avoid wet stains coming through my clothes.  I do love to either not wearing any  or throw on a pair that I’ve been wearing for several days.. it’s intoxicating to sniff them if I’ve been bred and holding the load over night. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2021 at 2:48 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Just asking, do you wear yours for more than a day?

And another nosy Q, what type do you wear? 

If I'm planning to have sex, who the heck wears underwear? I rarely, if ever, wear it for any man unless I am trying to tease him from gaining quick access to my hungry hole. Now if I am just going about my normal day and some guy happens upon me wanting sex with me, that's a different story. But I always travel with a buttplug if I want to keep a man's seed within me after sex. I don't wear anything really tight enough to trap it.

I change underwear every day, sometimes even multiple times a day if I go to the gym. I'm just such a sweaty guy that I have no choice - otherwise, I run the risk of getting jock itch - which is not appealing whatsoever.

I never go commando, unless I'm wearing sweatpants. Then it's super hot to not wear underwear. Also, I have a drawer full of jockstraps, but I reserve those exclusively for when I have sex/am on an active hunt for cock. 😉

I’m not sure if others are like me, but scent and olfactory stimuli play a significant role in my sex life. For many, myself included, the smell of a man’s ripe and musky crotch is intoxicating; likewise, the pungent stink of sweaty armpits, sneakers or socks are a real turn on for me. 

I love the natural scent of men, including my own stink. I typically wear my underwear 3-5 days before changing, and shower on a similar schedule. I love the smells of my balls, ass sweat, dried piss and precum. I also regularly wear a jockstrap instead of underwear — especially if there is a possibility or likelihood I will be collecting loads that day — and will wear the same jock on dozens of occasions until it smells of sex and is stiff with the dried remains of their cum and my ass juices.  Finally, I regularly jerk off into my sneakers and socks, and then slide them on while still wet with my load — wearing them all day. In each of these, I am attempting to ‘season’ them to maximize their odor and stench. 

I regularly use these well-seasoned items when masturbating — gagging myself with dirty socks or jocks, burying my face in the stink of my heavily used underwear and sneakers; I also will often bring a stinky pair of socks when I am taking loads at a hotel — alternating between huffing poppers and my socks as anon tops dump their loads. 

But I am also aroused by the smell of a locker room — the mix of body odor, stale dirty kit, and deodorant; or the heady mix found at a bathhouse — smelling of sex, poppers, chlorine and commercial disinfectants.  Visiting my nephews’ dorms when they were at boarding school and college, the smell of sweat, dirty laundry and dried cum elicited strong memories of my own experiences during my younger years. 

Anyway, dirty underwear, jocks, socks and sneakers (both my own and from other men) are a big part of my play. 

Anyone else a stink pig?