Quarantine free travel

timfreo

Thailand  is reopening for Quarantine free travel. I'm going back as soon as I can. Hopefully some of the saunas, bath houses and gay entertainment areas will have survived lockdown and get back up and going . Need a lot of horny Thai guys & euro tourists wanting to share their seed!! 

The situation in Thailand remains fluid. The "quarantine free" travel of which you speak has not  been finalized. Covid testing is still required at both ends of your flight with the visitor having to 'stay' in an approved hotel to await the test results for ~24 hours. Don't expect many entertainment venues to re-open rapidly or to be serving alcohol when they do.

Status of Pattaya gay bar areas:
Sunee Plaza: 2-3 bars plan to re-open once visitors show up.
Boyztown: It was dying before Covid. On life support.
Jomtien Complex: Several changes/improvements. Mostly ready to re-open.

I might suggest checking out Sawatdee Gay Thailand for the current situation with the bars:  [think before following links] https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22422-Bars-to-Open-on-December-1st/page5

19 hours ago, AdamKY said:

The situation in Thailand remains fluid. The "quarantine free" travel of which you speak has not  been finalized. Covid testing is still required at both ends of your flight with the visitor having to 'stay' in an approved hotel to await the test results for ~24 hours. Don't expect many entertainment venues to re-open rapidly or to be serving alcohol when they do.

Status of Pattaya gay bar areas:
Sunee Plaza: 2-3 bars plan to re-open once visitors show up.
Boyztown: It was dying before Covid. On life support.
Jomtien Complex: Several changes/improvements. Mostly ready to re-open.

I might suggest checking out Sawatdee Gay Thailand for the current situation with the bars:  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22422-Bars-to-Open-on-December-1st/page5

Thanks Adam. 

Yeah, the whole area around Pattayatown was on a serious define before Covid  . I was last there in Nov 19 and the signs were obvious. Sansuk Diana in Jomtien looks like it was about to fall down, but I still scored a few loads from local Thai guys  . I here a few of the BKK saunas are now gone too. 

Real shame .  Am hearing the approved list of countries for quarantine free entry should be expanding by December , but still need a covid test pre & post flight