Fun Jizz Facts

Treehugger

I was thinking about how much I masterbate (probably too much). At minimum its twice a day, usually when I wake up and go to bed. Depending on my schedule I might jerk off during the day. I have been masterbating since I was 13 (late starter I know) and am 50 so if you do the math that's 37 years of wacking at twice a day equals 27,010 loads, that figure does not include any extra self abuse in the afternoons. 
     The 27,010 calculation also does not include sex loads so need to sort that out. I've been a bareback cumdump since I was 27 and a conservative estimate of 100 partners a year for 23 years equals 2300 men I have had the pleasure of pleasuring. Of course I didn't cum with each of those partners. For example I remember one night at Club Orleans I had sex with 30 men in the course of the evening. Absolutely one of the best nights of my life. Lets say I shot a load with a quarter of those 2300 men that's another 575 loads for a total of 27, 585.
     On average there is a teaspoon of jizz in an ejaculation and 768 teaspoons in a gallon. That comes out to 36 gallons of cum my gonads have produced in my lifetime. Kinda seems like a waste since most of those loads are not going into an ass or a mouth. Plus I happen to think my jizz tastes great.
     I consider myself a sommelier of semen. I mean you can't blow a couple thousand guys and not know your jizz. My cum doesn't have a lot of body, no hints of leather or smoky aftertaste. My cum is lighter, more of a palate cleanser, a touch fruity, something you could savor after a night of eating ass.
     By the way there are more calories in a teaspoon of cum than there is in a teaspoon of sugar so not a diet food. I think we can all agree cum would go in the dessert portion of a menu.
     I was a little disappointed to discover I had yet to wack off enough to fill a barrel with cum since there are 42 gallons in an oil drum. It will take me another 6.3 years to meet that goal. I shall persevere. Anyone want to give me a hand?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I enjoy these kinds of statistics.

Studies on the average volume in a human ejaculation, by the way, put the average volume at only 2.8mL, or just slightly over half a teaspoon for most men. So most guy who make withdrawals from the spank bank at your remarkably prodigious rate are probably not going to experience quite the level of output volume that you’re calculating. But I assume you’re basing your figures on how much you produce yourself - someone who produces a teaspoonful each time is still on the high end of the recorded average range at 5mL ~ 1 tsp.

I know there are some men who produce exceptionally high volume of semen, but 36 gallons is impressive no matter how you look at it. Imagine 36 large milk jugs in a row, all full of cum...it certainly makes you look at a bowl of cereal very differently...

19 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I enjoy these kinds of statistics.

Studies on the average volume in a human ejaculation, by the way, put the average volume at only 2.8mL, or just slightly over half a teaspoon for most men. So most guy who make withdrawals from the spank bank at your remarkably prodigious rate are probably not going to experience quite the level of output volume that you’re calculating. But I assume you’re basing your figures on how much you produce yourself - someone who produces a teaspoonful each time is still on the high end of the recorded average range at 5mL ~ 1 tsp.

I know there are some men who produce exceptionally high volume of semen, but 36 gallons is impressive no matter how you look at it. Imagine 36 large milk jugs in a row, all full of cum...it certainly makes you look at a bowl of cereal very differently...

I got the teaspoon statistic off the internet when I made a dick trivia game for an event I was participating in. I will have to see if I wrote down where I got it. 
     I guess I will have to jerk off into a teaspoon and see how right they were. That experiment will have to wait until tomorrow since I have already whacked off 4 times today and I am afraid my volume won’t be up to par. 

• Like 1