room 235

I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, which squeaked unpleasantly. I was naked and the door was prevented from latching by a misused security bar.

A man whose name I didn't know had agreed to meet me at the Roadway Inn, room 235 ("facing the back," I'd requested of the too-intent desk clerk). I  agreed that I would be nude, on all fours on the bed, and with my asshole lubed up. He agreed that he would enter the room and immediately fuck me. We agreed that when he did this he would not wear a condom.

To date, I had not been fucked by a penis. I'd been married for 12 years and had a secret, fat 8" dildo I occasionally fucked my ass with balls deep. I mostly tried to focus my sexual energy on my wife. That worked for a while, but one Saturday she was out of town and I just snapped. It didn't feel like I made a decision. I just got in my car, rented a room at a shitty motel convenient to the highway, ran to the drugstore to get some supplies. I got ready and then took a picture of my hole I included in ads I posted on hookup sites and one of the rest of me I shared with guys who responded.

"parked brb" 

My heart started pounding. I was going to go through with this. 

It seemed to take forever, then the door opened a quarter and someone slipped inside. "Sorry, I got turned around." I kept staring at the crappy wallpaper in front of me. "Yeah no worries."

He walked up and put his hand on my ass and then pushed his thump into my asshole. He smelled like smoke. 

He stepped back and untied and removed his shoes. Then he undid his belt and stepped out of jeans. He rubbed his cock against my hole and groaned quietly. I'd put a bottle of lube beside me on the bed and he used it, slopping a lot on his cock and my hole. He climbed on the bed behind me and pushed my ass lightly so I'd crawl forward. I felt his head against my hole then he was inside me. Somehow my toy hadn't prepared me for this at all. 

I gasped and grabbed at the pillows on the bed. He pumped my asshole. I could feel that he had buzzed pubes. He was heavyset and pulled me back against him as he fucked me. Feeling him pressed up against me was an odd sensation, I didn't know how to feel about it. But I loved how his penis felt, stretching my hole as he fucked me. It was way too intense. I wanted to ask him to slow down but I wanted to be a good cumslut more.

He didn't last long, a couple of minutes at most. 

"Cum in me," I moaned as he buried himself. He thrust hard in me a few times and pressed me down against the mattress with all his weight. He stayed in me for another half minute and then withdrew.

I grabbed the pillow in my face and caught my breath.

In the bathroom he cleaned the cum and lube off himself with a wet rag. I rolled over and got a look at him for the first time. His cock was drooping but still big and fat. I felt sheepishly proud of successfully taking him in my ass. 

"I figured you were wasting my time, dude. But I guess you never know." 

"Haha yeah well I guess I decided to finally go through with it."

"That's cool." He was washing his crotch with a warm washcloth. I got a good look at him for the first time. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

good start, please keep going.  I want to see how many guys and loads answers his ad.   Maybe the desk clerk finds out, restrains him and whores him out to more guys,  for a longer time, records it, essentially blackmailing him into becoming the Roadway Inn slut.

• 2 months later...