Cheated for a Young, Hung, and Full of Cum Stud

GHFan4Life

I'm a 36 year old Asian dude who looks younger. I saw on Sniffies a local park had a couple straight guys looking. I took the opportunity to head there immediately after I cleaned out. I told a white lie to my husband and said I was going to the library to study, which I did later. I arrived and one guy decided to meet me up. He was straight, 23 years old, 5'8" 145 lbs with a 8" cut black cock. I'm surprised me wanted me or was horny enough to fuck. We decided to meet in the park bathroom. He was already there and was about to leave, thinking I was gonna flake. I walked in a he was a cute black-mixed guy. He said hey and unbuckled and whipped out his dick. I got on my knees and was surprised! It was a thick eight incher. I was worried. I sucked it nicely. He face fucked me a little. I loved how thick it felt in my mouth, making me gag a bit. I used the spit from my gagging and applied it on my ass, hoping to loosen it up as much as possible. I decided it was time to turn around and try it on. His head fit in much more easily. The rest was harder. He was a little impatient and gently pulled my hips onto his thick cock. I said it hurt and winced. I knew I had another anal fissure for sure, but he didn't care. He fucked me and after 10 strokes he said he was going to cum in me. I jerked off and came afterwards with his cock still in me. Glad I was clean, but now my hole is ripped for sure. Sadly, I had to turn down a 9" inch black dude who hit me up a couple hours later. Was it worth the cheating for that young piece of meat? I'll let you decide.

IMG_4434.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Downvote 1

Sounds hot to me! (except you may be feeling guilty about the lies to hubby?) - My Hubby of 25 years and I decided long ago that you're cheating YOURSELF if you don't take advantage of the sweetness (& horniness) of life... we'd say enjoy it (and share it if it enriches your relationship, but a secret can be hot and rev it up too!) follow your bliss -- 

Edited by atlfukbud