Question for tops

tighthole64

Before you breed someone, do you stick your finger(s) up their ass?

And if so, is it to determine how tight ass is, open them up a bit or determine if they are clean inside?

I've asked several tops before, and have heard all of the above, and curious what others think.

• Upvote 2

No.  First, the required "sniff test".  There actually are some bottoms that don't properly "prepare", and fudge-packing is not among my favorite activities.  If the sniff-test results are positive, I just move on to a different Hole - one more dedicated to his calling.

Once that test is passed, I prefer to employ "tongue-braille" to determine the ability of the Hole to take my Cock.  Hopefully, other Cocks have already pumped some loads up there before I arrived, so that evidence of Sperm previously pumped will be clearly apparent.  In the event that mine will be the first, I can usually make it open using "dining techniques" as well as spoken instructions - i.e. "trash-talk", salacious suggestions, verbalizing my depraved intentions, etc etc etc.

Only if the Hole is unresponsive to the above do I use fingers - and this only if there's a dearth of available Holes - mostly because I know fingernails can damage the goods, so to speak, and that's the last thing I want to do. That is seldom the case, however, since I tend to hunt for Holes in places where the truly hungry Holes go - fuckclubs, orgies, etc.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

No.  First, the required "sniff test".  There actually are some bottoms that don't properly "prepare", and fudge-packing is not among my favorite activities.  If the sniff-test results are positive, I just move on to a different Hole - one more dedicated to his calling.

Once that test is passed, I prefer to employ "tongue-braille" to determine the ability of the Hole to take my Cock.  Hopefully, other Cocks have already pumped some loads up there before I arrived, so that evidence of Sperm previously pumped will be clearly apparent.  In the event that mine will be the first, I can usually make it open using "dining techniques" as well as spoken instructions - i.e. "trash-talk", salacious suggestions, verbalizing my depraved intentions, etc etc etc.

Only if the Hole is unresponsive to the above do I use fingers - and this only if there's a dearth of available Holes - mostly because I know fingernails can damage the goods, so to speak, and that's the last thing I want to do. That is seldom the case, however, since I tend to hunt for Holes in places where the truly hungry Holes go - fuckclubs, orgies, etc.  

i love this. i'm one of those bottoms who will clean out all the way to my mouth it seems lol. The worst thing for me is a Top who is turned off.  i love how you get that "trash talk" can open a bottom... well, it does me. A Top telling me about His desires to penetrated me is the only thing that makes me hard. i get hard and my hole practically twitches.  if a guy talks about using my penis it stays soft, so to me it seems sort of like a womans that gets engorged when a Man is wanting to fuck.

A Top talking to me about getting into my hole opens it right up, and a probing tongue will at first meet a little resistance and then my hole goes the opposite way and relaxes and opens, giving in immediately.  

The only thing that may make me tighten is a dry finger.  Really, finger, dildo, tongue, words, all can be "cock" when the Top delivering them is connected to what He is doing, i can feel the difference and i think it's the Tops energy and connection to what He is doing is what latches on to my desire (need?) to open and submit to Him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Yes I find guys like to do tongue braille first, checking for seed already in, then inserting fingers to loosen bottom up.

It depends, I usually get my fingers wet and massage around the outside of the hole to determine if he is ready.  I can usually tell from the outside of the hole whether he will need to be fingered to open him up.  I personally hate being fingered, which probably explains my approach.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

For me it depends on the situation. If I am out cruising there is a good chance more than half the guys out there haven’t douched and just want to be fucked, so I carry a pack of antibac wet wipes in my pocket and just fuck, dump, clean and move on to the next hole.

If it’s a session with a bottom who I know then there’s rimming, fingering and then fucking. I normally use my fingers to play with his prostate while using the tongue around the outside of his hole - I love getting a bottom close with rimming and prostate play, stopping, repeating and then finally fucking him when he is desperate to cum.