Anon Sauna Breeding

greedyhole

Felt really horny yesterday as I haven't been fucked properly for a few weeks. I have a friend staying with me in the moment and hence I cannot play. I love anon fucking and normally I accom in my place, waiting blindfolded on all 4s with the door on latch - so the tops just walk in, unzip, fuck me, cum and go. Heaven!

So yesterday, I decided to go to a sauna as I really needed some cock. I douched deep and ended up in Pleasuredome. I was there 8pm and right after entering, I thought it was a mistake as it was quite empty and after the first round I was really disappointed. Not many guys and no one was playing and also the steam room was deserted. This is no wonder as after they re-opened after COVID there are now hardly any free rooms. You have to pay extra for a room or cubicle. So my plan to wait in a cubicle head down and ass up didn’t work.

So I went to the gloryholes – basically three cubicles where the middle one is connected to the left and right one through bars which allow easy blowing or getting fucked. They are dimly lit and nearest to an anon scene. I lubed my hole and waited. That should be the only lube I needed for the whole evening.

Just a minute after I occupied the middle cubicle, a guy entered the right cubicle. The good sub I am, I went down and my knees and offered my mouth to blow him and soon enough I got a nice 6” cock in my mouth. That felt so good and I blew him for a few minutes but I really needed cock in my arse. So, I took my chance and just turned around and offered my arse and what shall I say – he just slid his cock in. He started to fuck me in a nice pace as it is a bit difficult to fuck through the bars. I made sure I pressed my arse firmly against the bars so he could go in deep.

While he was fucking me like the good slut I am, another guy entered the left cubicle and a second later I was spit-roasted by a nice 7” cock. Again, after 5 minutes I tried my luck and turned around and what can I say – the 7” just slid into my hole and fucked me and I was sucking the 6” again. No condoms – yay! I was switching between them a few times until the 6” finally couldn’t take it any longer. When it was his turn fucking me again, I could feel him getting faster and more aggressive and soon he was grunting and I could feel him pumping a hot load into me. The second he came he left but was immediately replaced by another guy.

I offered my arse to my 7” again and he must have noticed I just got bred as he now also went more aggressive while I was blowing the new guy. So, he added his load soon. This is not bad, I thought to myself as I could feel my hole getting all wet and since was leaning over to service cock, the cum was easy to drip out – or be fucked out of me.

My tactics started to work, I blew all guys until they were hard and horny and after a few minutes I just turned around and offered my hole. Not a single guy was trying to use a condom or refused to fuck me. After a while the spit-roasting died down and there were more gaps but never longer than three or four minutes until a new cock arrived. My hole really was getting loose and sloppy and cum was dripping everywhere. Puddles of cum on the floor, between the bars and my whole arse was sticky and covered in cum! Heaven!

Since it was quite late, I guess all the guy just wanted to cum and go home and since there was not much action anywhere else I was the easiest way for them to empty their balls.

I remember another fucker, he was very aggressive and fucked my switched between blowing him and he fucked my well seeded hole and finally when I sucked him again, he held my head and shoved his cock deep into my throat and pumped he babies down my throat and left! Yummy. My own cock was leaking precum but I made sure the guys didn’t wank me off!

Another guy was licking by cum filled hole before adding his load. I got all kinds of cocks, big, small, thick, thin, bendy but no one was using a condom (or tried) to and most of them ended up cumming in my arse and some in my mouth.

I soon lost count but I must have serviced at least 25 to 30 guys and taken 20 loads. I was sticky and cum was running down my legs and since the first sachet of lube I didn’t need any additional lube. I was in there for 2.5 hours and finally got tired and the trickle of guys was ending anyways. So, I left the cubicle and went to the steam room sat down to relax my legs a bit and finally blew my own load into the mouth of a hot Oriental guy. I did cum buckets. 

O I showered and went home with empty balls and a hole full of cum which was leaking while riding the bus home. Left a nice wet spot on the seat.

I certainly will do this again as this was unexpected and really cool to be the only greedy bottom in there who must have gotten most of the loads this night.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

• 3 weeks later...