Virgin becomes a bareback slut, cum dump and whore in less then a month.

I met Jessica at the bar, I could tell she was a little shy and lacked confidence, but she had splendid features and a smoking body. I started hitting on her, her friends told her to stay away from me but once I got her attention, she had little choice. I soon had her coming over to my place and it did not take me long to get her into bed and to take her virginity. Over the course of the next few weeks, I would fuck her daily and then send her home.

This was all part of her training, slut training. I only used her after work and after I came inside her I would send her home. I had plans for her this Friday and asked her to go on a date. She quickly said yes, and Friday she came over and let me breed her and then she went home to get ready for our date. I told her to come back at 9 PM and just before at 8:55 she arrived. She was all dressed up and when she entered, I told her I had a surprise for her and have her a lace teddy. I had her strip and put it on and then blindfolded her and lead her to the bedroom leaving her pretty dress on the floor.

When we got to the bedroom, I helped her on the bed and positioned her on the bed with her legs open and she was leaning back where I could hold her and whisper in her ear. I played with her breast and told her how beautiful she was. On time the tall white guy I found online came over and let himself in and he walked into the bedroom in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and I could tell from his expression he was pleased. She noticed we were not alone but before she could say anything I turned her head and kissed her while the tall guy who had pulled his shirt off climbed up on the bed and pulled her panties aside and began to eat her little cunt.

She tensed up but soon came which made her relax. I could tell she was uncomfortable, yet she wanted to please me. He continued to eat her out and then he pulled up and got off the bed and undressed and out spang his thick 9-inch dick. The guy was average looking but once he was undressed, he revealed a tight body and a huge dick. I whispered in Jessica’s hear and told her that my friend is going to fuck you now. I am going to leave you two alone. Show him what a hot fuck you are, she started to speak but I kissed her and motioned for the tall guy to come over and I brough her head over to his dick and guided it into her mouth and waiting till she started sucking that big dick.

I watched at the door while she sucked his dick, and he began to moan and then he pulled out of her mouth and brough her up and he leaned down and kissed her. He made out with her while he slipped her out of her teddy and then he began to finger bang her and she came again. I left at this point and went into the other room an watched the video camera I had set up. He soon had her on her back, and he was fucking her while he made out with her, and I could her moaning and even screaming some. I know it must have felt great and hurt all at the same time and after twenty minutes he came inside her and then got up and he dressed and left.

I went in and held her a few minutes and then told her she should go home and come back tomorrow like normal. I could tell she wanted to say something, but she dressed and left like a good little slut she was becoming. She arrived on Saturday at 3 PM her usual time and I kissed her at the door and told her to undress. She did and I blindfolded her and led her to the bedroom where the tall guy and another guy I got off the internet were there. The second guy was 5’11 180, muscled with dark hair and a fat 8” dick.

The tall guy jumped right in and began to kiss her, and I lifted her leg and put it on the bed giving the dark-haired guy room to slide in and eat her pussy. I left the room and watch again while they began to use her. They soon helped her on the bed and I hard her come while she was sucking the tall guy’s dick and the dark shorter one was eating and fingering her. He then pressed he fat dick at her wet pussy and began to fuck her and ten minutes later he shot his first load inside her. He pulled out and tall go in and fucked her for another fifteen minutes and shot his load inside her. They both ended up shooting two loads in her and then they both left.  I left her in the room by herself to see what she would do, and she just rubbed her clit and soon came.  I came in and told her it was time to go, and she pulled the blindfold off and I kissed her goodbye before she left. I text her an address on the way home and told her to meet me her tomorrow at 3. She said she would and that she loved me, and I told her I loved her too. Now be a good girl for me tomorrow.

She arrived right on time; I text here to come to the door. She rang the door, and the tall guy answered the door. This was the first time seeing him, she had been blindfolded every other time. He asked her in and then handed her a note. I had given him an envelope for Jessica. Babe, I am tied up, it said. Taylor here is your date for tonight. He had plans for you! Be a good girl for me. The tall guy leaned down and kissed her and began to undress her. He led her to the bedroom and pushed her to her knees and had her suck his big dick. He let me set up a webcam so I could watch as he started to fuck her throat and she would gag and try to swallow him as he called her a dirty little whore.

He used her mouth like this for twenty minutes while she gagged and slobbered all over his huge dick. The then pulled out and put her on the bed and ate her out for a few minutes till she came and then he began to fuck her. He fucked her for twenty minutes and then shot his gigantic load inside her. He pulled out and told her to stay just like that, her legs spread eagle on the bed. She looked so hot like that, then he got out his phone and began to text a few guys. The first to arrive was a young guy who lived down the street. He got there in four minutes and walked right into the bedroom after letting himself in. He was a tall skinny guy, blond and attractive and he quickly undressed, and I am sure his dick had to be 10 inches but on his thin body it looked like 12 inches.

He ate her cummy hole and then got up and slide his huge cock inside her and fucked her for nine minutes and shot inside her. He looked at the host and said thank you, Brandon the tall guy told him to go grab something to drink and as he left the room the door opened and in came an older good looking Latin guy. He came in and undressed and jacked his uncut thick 7.5-inch dick and then got on the bed and rubbed it on her clit and began to fuck Jessica and fifteen minutes later he shot his load inside her. He called her a couple names in Spanish and got dressed and left. I could see that Jessica was starting to feel bad about being used like this and I text Bandon to get back in the bedroom and help her be a good little slut.

Brandon went back in, and Jessica had covered her pussy and tits with a pillow and had started to cry. Brandon got on the bed, held her, and told her how beautiful she was and that she should not cover herself up. He grabbed the pillow and leaned in and kissed her as he placed his hand on her body feeling her all over. She began to moan, and he pinched her nipple. He played with her for another ten minutes and told her how much he liked her and wanted her to be his. She told him she liked him too. He then began to rub her clit and finger her and she soon came again.

The next guy had arrived, and the young stud showed him to the room and they both entered. The hung young guys was in shorts and the muscled red head pulled his clothes off and his dick was 7 inches soft and grew to 9.5 and thick. He went over to Jessica and fed her his cock and she grabbed it started to suck him once Brandon encouraged her. Red was rough and fucked her mouth. Brandon started to leave but stayed to keep her compliant. Brandon told her what a good girl she was and hot she looked sucking that big dick as the hot young guy ate her pussy and Jessica soon came hard. After she came the young man fucked her again and shot in ten minutes hearing Jessica gag and choke and Red telling her she was a whore that needed training. After he shot, he got up and left and Brandon followed and left Red alone with Jessica. Once the guys were out of the room, Red pulled Jessica off his dick and choked her and told her she better learn how to suck dick and quick. He let go of her throat and she gasped for air. He then grabbed her and positioned her head off the bed and told her to open her fucking mouth.

He proceeded to slide his dick in and fuck her throat and she gagged and chocked for the next ten minutes and finally Red was able to long dick her down her throat and he fucked her throat for another two minutes and then let her up for air. He then pushed her head back down and fucked her throat for another five minutes and again she gasp for air. He turned her around and spread her legs and shoved his big dick inside her and piston fucked her hard and she screamed and came while he was destroying her cunt and twenty minutes later, he came inside her.

He grabbed her again and fucked her throat and made her clean off his cummy dick as he fingered her cunt with four fingers and then he fucked her one last time and shot another load inside her. Once he finished, he got dressed and told her she was one of the worst whores he had ever fucked but with his help she would improve. You will have another lesson soon and he turned and walked out of the room. Brandon saw both the young guy and Red out and then went in to check on Jessica. She seemed to be in shock, Brandon on the bed and held her and told her what a good girl she was and how amazing she was, and she cried and feel asleep in his arms.

Hours later she awoke to Brandon fucking her nice and slow and making her feel amazing yet sore from that brutal fuck from Red. He came inside her and then he told her it was time to go. Brandon made a show of kissing her and telling her she was so beautiful in front of the cam before letting her out the front door. I text Jessica and tell her she was making Brandon fall hard. She sent a smile back and asked when she could see me. I told her I would be back in a few days and to go to Brandon’s every day till I am back. She text back a sad face and I text her that I loved her, and she should be a good girl for Brandon. 

• Like 12
  • Piggy 2

Right on time Jess made it to Brandon’s place and again he guided her into his place and took off all her clothes and kissed her, took her into the bedroom, and had her give him oral and then he ate her out making her cum again and then fucked her and gave her the first load of the day. The next guy was an older guy white with a fat dick. He was hairy and his bush was salt and pepper. He pulled her up out of bed and made her suck his fat soft dick till he was rock hard and then he pushed her up on the bed and spread her legs and slowly spread her pussy with his fat dick and fucked her for twenty minutes and came in her. He got dressed slowly and Jess pulled her legs together while he was, and he grabbed her left leg and pulled her leg open and then rubbed her clit and she started to moan and cum started to lead out of her cunt.

He did not let her cum, he stopped and scooped up the cum and took it to her lips and told her to open and he fed her the cum. Good little whore, eat my cum just before he turned and walked out. Next two young guys Brandon found online. The came in and stripped and each was sporting eight inches and they used her and fucked her, first spit roaster her and then DVP. They both came with their dick logged inside her. They high fived after they pulled out and both got dressed and left. Neither of them saying anything to Jess.

Brandon came in to check on Jess and held her. She seemed a little sad, he told her what a great girl she was and that she was beautiful, and he kissed her and brought a smile to her face. There was a knock at the door, and it was Red with a bud from work. He introduced Brandon and then told his bud Amad to get his whore. Amad went in and he come over to Jess and smiled at her and she smiled back, and he felt her tight abdominal muscles and her tits and then he grabbed her neck and began to choke her. He was no longer smiling, he asked Jessica if she was going to be a good whore. She could not talk or even breath. He said I did not hear an answer, he held her neck tighter and then he said blink once for yes and twice for now. She blinked once and he let off her neck and she gasped for air.

He then undressed reveling a huge dark penis, Amad worked his hands down between her legs and slide two fingers inside her. He held them there while he pressed his dick into her mouth. He grabbed Jess’s head and fucked her face while he slide another finger inside her. He fingered her and while she was gagging on his dick she came, and he slide another finger inside her. She was whimpering all over his dick as he stretched her cunt and banged her pussy with his fingers and more and more of his hand.  He was close to getting his hand inside her when he pulled out of her mouth and flipped her around and helped her onto her knees, pushed her head down and then put the sheet over her head and slide in her wet pussy and fucked her hard for ten minutes and shot inside her. He pulled out and slide four fingers inside her and worked his fist around and she screamed when he pressed hard and slide inside her cunt.

He fisted her until she came again and then pulled out and told her to stay just like that. He got dressed and Red came in and he showed him her pussy and Red slide two and then three fingers inside her and soon he had all four inside her and he pressed hard and his larger hand had trouble getting in but finally went in with some twisting and force and she screamed again and he let her get used to it and then moved his hand around till she came and he pulled out and then helped her up and to the bathroom where he gave her an enema and made her sit on the toilet while he fucked her throat and then helped her to the bedroom where he fucked her ass for twenty minutes and shot his load inside her.  

When finished he pushed her to the side and cleaned up and got dressed. He told her she was a better whore today then yesterday; you are getting better slut. Then he slapped her on the ass and walked out. Brandon can in and took her to the shower and got in with her and cleaned her up and once they were out and both dried off, he helped her in bed and spooned her until eh was rock hard and then he lubed up and slide in her ass and fucked her like the two had before and shot his load in her ass and they both fell asleep.  He fucked her once more in the middle of the night and then when they woke up in the morning he told her she should get going but to be back at 3 PM today.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1