Breaking Barriers with Extreme Prejudice

Treehugger

I heard that a park nearby was cruisy and I had never done that before. I wanted to broaden my sexual horizons so I decided to give it a try. I cleaned out, lubed up and grabbed a handful of condoms. I would try to suck all the cock I could find and maybe get fucked also.
     Being a newbie I was worried I might have a hard time figuring out how to do it. Turned out it was pretty easy. After walking around a bit I caught the eye of a young guy about my age. He was husky, like a football player and very obvious. He grabbed his crotch lewdly and gestured for me to follow him. Two minutes later we were off in the trees with his dick down my throat. 
     I was very excited and knew better than to touch my cock. I concentrated on blowing my new 'friend'. I discovered he liked his balls licked and sucked so I spent a great deal of time slobbering on them while I jacked his meat. His groans and words of encouragement had me wild with need to taste his seed. When it came it was a gusher. The first volley went across my cheek but I managed to catch the rest in my mouth.
     He let me nurse his deflating erection siphoning out every bit of cum. With a 'thanks buddy' he stuffed his business back where it belonged, zipped up and wandered off. I was still on my knees savoring the jizz on my tongue when a voice startled the hell out out me.
     "That was hot. Want a taste of this?" Twenty feet away was a man leaning against a tree stroking a mouth watering cock. This guy was the polar opposite of the football player; rangy, rough looking with a hint of menace in his countenance, probably 20 years older than me. But his smile was friendly enough, a bit mischievous.
     I nodded eagerly. This cruising business was easy as fuck. He wouldn't let me get to work right away. Teasing my lips he pulled away if I tried to take him in my mouth. I had to let him smear pre-cum across my cheeks only getting a tiny taste if I darted out my tongue. He gave me a few playful slaps with his rod. "Tell me how bad you want to suck my cock," he demanded.
     "Real fuckin' bad," I pleaded. "Please let me suck you." He continued to tease me and then relented on one condition. "You can suck me first if I can fuck you after." I had my condoms so immediately agreed to his condition.
     His cock was unlike any of the few I had encountered before. It was so gnarled and veiny it was like some sort of wildly ribbed dildo. It was a topographical sensation for my tongue as I explored every surface. At one point I thought he might be pissing his pre-cum was leaking out so fast. I was lost in cocksucking revelry of a truly amazing specimen of male anatomy when he broke in with a demand for me to drop trou and bend over.
    I acceded immediately knowing his cock would feel amazing in my ass. But first I fished out a condom and handed it to him believing in my naivety that it would be expected. I learned differently later on but for now he merely gave me an odd look, shrugged and rolled the latex over his meat.
     His cock did feel good and I had to wonder how much better if would feel without the protective barrier. While he fucked me he noted how much he would like to watch me suck cock. I agreed that would be fun so we halted our activity to go find a third. The park was quiet though. Except for a couple walking a dog there was no dick to be found.
     My new friend asked my if had ever cruised the other end of the park by the overpass, its where the homeless men hung out. I ventured to suggest blowing homeless guys might be kind of gross. He waved off my concern, "Nah they are clean enough and horny as fuck. You will get all the dick you can manage". I liked the sound of that but will they use a condom if I want one to fuck me I asked. "Those guys are so desperate for a willing hole to fuck they will do whatever you say."
     Again my dick over-ruled my thinking brain and my inexperience silenced any warning bells. We walked to the other end of the park and entered the shrubby expanse where there were signs of homeless camps, litter, abandoned luggage etc. He found a spot to his liking directly under the overpass near a stained and tattered twin mattress.
       "Okay," he said, "let me have that ass." I quickly pushed down my shorts again handed him a condom. He 'suited' up and off we went. He was right about the men. Very soon a noise to my right alerted me to two guys approaching the scene. Both had their cocks out. My friend offered up my mouth.
     It was with a certain amount of trepidation that I opened up and accepted the flacid cock into my mouth but was pleasantly surprised at his taste. He was not fresh by any definition of the word but neither was he smelly or rancid, a bit stale is what I would say. Of course they looked every bit homeless and fairly disreputable.
     More men showed up and soon they were taking turns fucking my throat. I was lost in a ecstasy of cock lust and if some of the men were less than clean tasting I soldiered on taking them as they came. My mouth became dry and one of the men noticed. He pulled a bottle of Coke out of the pocket of his cargo pants and offered it to me. I gratefully drank ignoring a bitter aftertaste. There was still some left and he encouraged me to finish it off. I did so and went back to sucking his dick.
     My friend was still fucking me. At one point he pulled out allowing another man to finger my hole. There was laughter over some comment I could not hear. When he pushed his rod back into my hole I reached back to feel that the condom was still in place. I did not realize in the short interval when I was being fingered he had torn the condom from its ring and merely put that back on around the base of his dick.
     All I knew was that suddenly his cock felt truly amazing. It lit up my hole! And something else was happening also. I was feeling very different, horny as fuck but my skin tingled and my consciousness felt altered somehow.  One of the homeless men expressed interest in fucking me. My friend stepped aside. I still had the frame of mind to mention a condom. Everybody laughed.
     I was not with it enough to realize what was going on. My friend merely handed the new guy the condom ring off his cock so that again when I felt him I thought the condom was in place. I was on fire though, everything felt amazing, the cocks in my ass, the cocks in my mouth. I was floating on a cloud of sex.
     And then the homeless guy in my ass shot his load. Even in my drug induced euphoria I knew something bad was happening. When he stepped aside I reached back and felt my sloppy hole. It was slick and leaky. I pushed two fingers inside and cum gushed out. What the fuck?! That was more than one load. I didn't even realize both guys had cum.
     My friend slapped my hand away. I protested that I did not have unprotected sex. That elicited more laughter from the group of men that surrounded me. How many were there. Things were foggy. "Of course not," was the reply. He fingered my hole. I felt a sting, was he putting something in my ass?
     He put his lips next to my ear and a shudder of pleasure shivered through my body as his scruff scraped against my cheek. "Don't worry buddy, " he reassured me, " I am going to take real good care of you, you are going to have the time of your life."
     "You will use the condoms then," I asked meekly. He frowned then gestured to one of the men to mount me. "No buddy, you are going to take every one of these worthless fucks cock and every one of them is going to breed you. Its what you need."
     I started to cry, to plead. Not for them to stop fucking me. Oh no, I still wanted cock but I could not let go of my safe sex mentality even though I had already been bred twice or maybe more. I was confused. Already a fat guy with long greasy hair was balls deep in my hole. He grunted like a pig and smelled like bacon grease.
     I made one last feeble effort to pull away and search for a condom. Strong hands forced me still. The condoms disappeared. "You belong to us now pal. you need to relax or things might get a little rough for you."
     I was still crying but barely struggling, my limbs felt like they were in quicksand. The guy with the Coke held a small brown bottle to my nose. I knew they were poppers but had never had any. "This will make you feel better man. Just take a good long snort and all your problems will go away." He wasn't wrong. I was too far gone not to do what I was told. He closed one nostril and I inhaled deeply. He ordered me to do it again and then a third time. I was in heaven.
     A long low groan, fatty was unloading and a new cock replaced the spent one. When he paused I backed up on it eagerly. "I think he wants it," was the comment. Laughter. I begged him to fuck me, breed me, make me his bitch. My words were cut off as a cock was pushed down my throat.
     Whatever had been pushed up my ass was in full effect and I was nothing but two holes to be used. Didn't matter to me how clean, ugly, gap toothed, foul breathed or disgusting the men were I wanted their cocks and their loads. My friend was there through it all, encouraging the fucking, the breeding, taking up the slack when my ass was empty.
     Cum ran down my legs, splattered my hair. I came back to reality at one point. I was tied to the mattress somehow, ass up, face rammed into the piss stained mattress. Men were still taking turns on my ass. One of them men expressed the need for a rim job. I was released from my bonds only to be turned over and pushed back down.  A hairy hole was pressed onto my mouth and I was ordered to get busy. I parted his greasy curls with my tongue delving deep for the tender inside flesh of his anus. He moaned as he ground his ass on my face. I couldn't get enough.
     My legs were raised and a truly enormous cock was rammed balls deep into my hole. I yelled in pain though it was muffled by the asshole pressing brutally down on my face. The fucking was like no other that I had experienced. The drugs were starting to wear off and I longed for another hit of poppers. The guy on my face stood so the guy in my hole could own me completely.
     It was a huge black man with a face like squashed jack o' lantern. He leered grotesquely as he punished my hole with his freakishly large manhood. I could do nothing but grit my teeth and hold on silently begging for it to be over.
     I must have passed out. The startling feeling of fresh piss hitting my face revived me. Several of the men were relieving themselves. I was ordered to open my mouth and stupidly I obeyed. Very quickly I was soaked head to toe. The men shook the last drops off their cocks and wandered off.
     Dazed I looked around for my clothes. I did manage to find my torn and piss soaked shorts. Before I could put them on I had to squat and push out the cum and piss that bloated my insides. It ran down my legs in torrents and I did not bother to wipe it off before putting on my shorts. Feebly I made my way to my car and home. I did not bother to shower before crawling in bed. The taste of ass and cum was still on my lips, my hole felt raw and gaping, the dried cum on my skin flaked onto the sheets. I masterbated furiously as I remembered the events of the evening. My cum shot arched over my shoulder to hit my face and pillow. It continued to drool and pool in my belly button. I dreamed of returning to the park.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9