Sheltered high school grad breaks loose

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For the next six months I just kept scaring the shit out of myself. I knew I couldn't stop having sex with strangers, it was just too exhilarating. Two or three times I had repeat sessions with guys, but it just felt boring and wrong. Every time I approached a new stranger I promised myself I would have them suite up. By the time their cock approached my vulnerable hole it was always raw and I knew I needed the cum. They didn't all breed me but most did. I was easily taking ten strangers loads up my ass every week. And, I never had the fucking good sense to ask their status. I was loosing my mind I was so fuckin frightened. I  couldn't believe I hadn't gotten sick and I hadn't gotten checked out,  just too damn frightened. 

I knew the clerk at the bookstore must have been poz with his scorpion tattoo so I'd taken at least one poz load and seemingly dodged the bullet. I hadn't heard that guys could get it without getting the fuck flu. 

Then one night I got picked up by a group of three guys at the cruising woods. They had watched as four strangers bred my ass and knowing I was well lubricated wanted a more private party. They were all football player builds so I couldn't believe my good fortune. 

We loaded into a black double cab Ram pickup and drove for about an hour to a remote cottage. The guy in the back seat with me fished out his semi hard dick and I spent the ride servicing his thick 6 inch hardon. With each passing minute and each dizzying turn my fear grew. I'd definitely done some stupid things and had sex in risky places but I'd never been this reckless. They could be planning to kill me and dispose of my body. Noone would have had a clue where I had gone. 

The cottage was very rustic. One big room with a sling hanging in the middle. I was immediately stripped and lashed into the swing. The guy I'd been sucking pushed his ridged cock back in my mouth. One of his friends stood at my head on the other side and presented a beautiful eight inches for me to swivel my head and suck. I proceeded to alternate one to the other. 

Very soon hot lips were eating out my hole and a strong tongue began to royally fuck my ass. By now I was to busy and horny to remember any fear that might have existed earlier. After five minutes I groaned as the pleasure to my ass was removed. As if playing musical chairs each guy rotated positions and quickly my mouth and ass were kept busy. The new cock for my mouth was the biggest of the bunch. A good ten inches at full mast and easily beer bottle thick. I couldn't deep throat it but gave it my best try. 

When the lips came off my ass I expected another musical chairs maneuver, but cried out as the eight inches plunged deep into my guts. He pounded me for 15 or so strokes and then the rotation maneuver occurred. 

The last guy at my ass just plunged his raw cock in and fucked away at a rapid slapping pace. He kept it up for quite some time before suddenly pulling out declaring. "I don't want to cum yet."

As I expected the quick rotation ensued and the huge ten inch naked monster drove into my ass. I gagged on the cock down my throat as it muffled my screams. Pulling off coughing and sputtering for the first time I let my attention drift from the proffered cocks at my mouth to inspect what was probing my ass. 

I got over the initial pain almost instantly I was so horn dogged to see that huge raw cock sliding back and forth in my body. Then my sight line drifted up below his belly button and I was flooded with terror like never before. 

Me; "What the fuck are you doing?!"

Mr.10 inches (him); "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm fucking you, silly. "

Me; "But your tattoo!?"

Him; "What about it?"

"Your not wearing a condom. "

"Why would I wear a fuckin rubber? I never use those nasty things. "

"But you could infect me."

"Yeah, so what? So could anyone of those guys that bred you in the woods kid."

"Fuck! So are you really toxic, not on meds?"

"Yup"

"Fuck"

"That's what I'm doin. And for all your talk you ain't stoppin me."

Not only was I not stopping him my cock just kept getting harder. 

Me "Just don't cum in me  ... please."

Him "I never pull out kid. And neither will they."

"Fuckin shit, are they poz to?"

"Of course they are. Who to hell do you think knocked them up? (Pointing) He had the fuck flu last week, and he's still got some fever. My monster's shreddin your ass for all three doses of venom. It's your lucky night kid. You can kiss your negative ass good bye."

And then he really railed into me as the eight inch cock was jammed down my throat. 

"I'm gettin real close kid. Beg for it. "

"NO Don't  ... don't cum ..." I was blasting my load hands free and my ass brought him over the edge. 

"Argh  .... fuuuuuuccck..."

"NO,  PLEASE NO"

"To fuckin late kid." He was still convulsing while pressed deep inside. "Which one of you gets him next?"

"NO, FUCK NO! I don't want their fuck flu. "

He'd pulled out of me and presented his blood, poz cum and ass juice covered stick for me to clean. I didn't hesitate amazing myself with how deeply I was able to inhale the ten inches. 

Before I was finished my cleaning job the smallest knob was fucking my ass. 

When I had my mouth back I couldn't stop myself groaning with each piston fuck. I couldn't hide my pleasure. 

Him "You're a great cum dump kid. I knew you wouldn't stop with mine. "

"Fuck no  ... ooh.... that feels so good  ... but no... oh yeah  .... no, don't breed me "

Him "Breed him man, he wants your poison load, don't listen to him. "

Me "Oh yeah  .... fuck me  .... but don't... don't ...  ooh fuck... your filling me now aren't you? Oh fuck, I can feel you painting my guts. Fuuuuuuccck that feels so fuckin good!"

As I was cleaning this fresh cock the last guy stepped up and aimed for my hole,  "What do you say kid?"

Me "This is fuckin crazy. No way man. I want it, but this is fuckin crazy. "

He stuck the head of his eight inches into me. 

Me "Fuck no man. Shit it's not fair. Your raw cock feels so fuckin good. ... oh yeah  ...but no..."

He pulled it completely out and I felt so empty. 

Me "What the fuck man? What are you doing?"

8"'s "You said no."

Me "Yeah, and I meant it. But you gotta give me more than just the tip. "

"Balls deep?"

"Yeah, balls deep. Then you can pull oouuutttt ... Oh fuck ... that feels so good " He'd taken me literally and entered in one swift movement. "Fuck me man. I need another raw pounding  .... oooo fuucckk ... yeah ... like that  .... your hittin my prostate just right  ... don't stop. "

The other two "Breed him .Fill him with your toxic dose!"

8"s " Ugh  ... I'm close kid, tell me what you want  ... fast "

"Cum in my ass! Shoot inside me.  Oh yeah  .... knock me up, poz my hole." And again it was happening as I spoke. 

By the time I finished cleaning this cock the ten inch was hard again and teasing my swollen sloppy hole. 

Me "I've got three in me what's one more, give it to me."

Well it wasn't just one more, by morning there must have been 9 toxic loads dripping down my balls. 

I slept on the entire drive back to the city. They dumped me at the woods and drove away laughing and shouting "Enjoy the fuck flu. "

My terror returned and that was the cold sweat I awakened to for the next month.  The cement truck of the fuck flu fevers never settled into me. And I was way too frightened to go to any clinic. 

With such a fright you'd think I'd avoid sex or at least not bb with strangers. But oh no, after a full days rest I was back out there getting my ten load quota every week. And fuckin and breedin the odd ass along the way. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

I had a stranger's big fat naked cock up my ass in the middle of a crowded bar dance floor. I was only wearing my nastiest jock strap, work socks and boots. He had simply moved in behind me, fingered my wet sloppy hole and slid on in. (I'd collected two loads on my way to the bar. The first an app hookup, the other in a back alley. ) I hadn't even seen his body or face. Just felt his substantial cock in my ass, his hands on my bare chest and his mouth nibble my left ear. 

I did see the face of the red head pushing through the crowd in front of me. Built and moving like a Sherman tank he cleared a path and got right into my face. Placing hands on both sides of my head he pulled me in and planted a huge full mouth kiss on me. As we both added lots of tounge the cock in my ass started to convulse. I was in heaven. One stranger's tounge down my throat, another's cock unloading in my ass and all out in plain view of a crowd. How could things get any better?

They didn't!

The redhead pulled away from the kiss, wound up and punched me in the gut. I doubled over in pain too winded to react. 

The guy in my ass finished unloading and the redhead screamed over  the music. "I hope he just gave you gono!" Then he turned and stormed away. The crowd parted for him like the red sea for Moses. 

I made my way to a wall and used it to to steady myself as I breathed through the pain. That is, when I caught my breath. After fifteen minutes I had calmed down enough to know I was angry but in control enough to not kill the redhead next time I saw him. 

I made my way to the washroom and found him seated at the bar when I came out. 

He saw me approach, a look of angry defiance on his face. 

Me "What the fuck man?!"

Red "That's for knocking me up with no warning!"

Me "What the fuck do you mean ass hole?!"

Red "You don't forget your first time, idiot! You were the first guy to bareback me. It was in the cruising woods a few years ago. I insisted on a condom but fell for your 'just the tip' bullshit! Next thing I knew you were fucking the hell out of me. Without a word you blasted your poison load deep in my ass."

Me "But I'm not poz man. I swear. I've never had anything close to the fuck flu. "

Red "It was you alright. I was so fuckin scared I didn't even look at guys for three weeks. Then I got sick, deadly sick, and I got tested. I thought I'd die on the spot when the doctor told me. You fuckin knocked me up and knew what you were doing, you bastard."

My head was reeling. 'Could this be true? Could I have had it all this time and not known? How many of the dozen or so other guys I've bred might I  have given it?'

Me "Fuck man, I swear. 'Til now I never even dreamt I might be shooting loaded bullets. I had no idea."

He just glared at me. 

Me "Look man. You sure it couldn't have been someone else? Besides you're much bigger than me,  why didn't you fight me off?

Red "You think I haven't fuckin asked myself that very question a thousand times? It was you, you piece of shit! I've delivered my message, we're done here. " And he stomped off. 

I ordered three tequila shooters to calm my nerves. When the shirtless gym bunny bartender delivered them there were four. 

Bartender "Sorry, I couldn't help but here most of your argument. Let's toast to your good news."

Me "What the fuck?"

Bartender "I'm dying to get knocked up man. I finish a 2AM. I want your poz load if you can manage to keep it 'til then."

He handed me a shooter glass and we toasted. Then he nodded his head toward the other two glasses and said: "Drink up, you've got a lot to celebrate.  How many other guys you think you might have knocked up?"

"Fuck man. I don't know. Could be as many as one or two dozen. Fuck!"

"Fuckin A man! I want to be the first you knowingly gift."

"But I don't even know if it's true. For all I know that red head is crazy. 

"I still want your load man."

"But what if it's true? If I've got it I'll have a high viral load. I could be toxic as hell. "

"That's what I'm hoping for!"

The other barman was standing beside his work mate. His voice interrupted us. "Take your break now bud. I want to watch him convert your sorry negative ass right here on the dance floor. "

He didn't waist a minute vaulting over the bar. He grabbed my hand and towed me into the pulsing crowd. He began to dance very seductively around me drawing me in with his beautiful inviting eyes and smile. My look must have softened 'cause he moved close and we shared a passionate kiss. 

He then dropped to his knees, fished my cock out of my jock and feasted away 'til I was hard. Standing he turned, dropped his jeans revealing a beautifully rounded hairy ass and pulled my cock toward his hole. 

I stuck a finger in, it seemed clean and wet when I pulled it out so I stuck it in my mouth.

Me "Tastes like you're prelubed."

"Yup, three loads in there. But your's will be the only known poz one. "

As I shoved on in I said "Maybe "

"Oh Red knows. And I think you know to. Now poz my negative ass!"

The other bartender must have talked to the d.j.. The TV scenes all switch to a  poppers  training video with the song words "shoot your toxic load into me,  poz my negative ass". The bar went dark, save the light from the screens and a spotlight trained on me and the guy I was fucking.  All talking and laughing subsided as all eyes turned to watch our public rutting performance. 

It had been a while since I had topped. My raging raw hardon felt great in his tight hole and looked even better. I was soon giving him a royal fucking to the beat of the music. 

He kept moaning his pleasure and screaming to be heard over the music; "Harder. Deeper. Tear up my negative ass. Breed me poz. Make me poz!"

The crowd took up some of these words as a chat. 

I knew Red was probably right. I felt a little sick for what I'd unwittingly done to him. But in this moment, with this crowd cheering me on and this hot guy begging me to breed him poz I was more turned on than ever before. 

Two guys reached in and offered us both sniffs from their poppers. My body temperature felt like it spiked by ten degrees and my horniness factor went up by 100% if that was even possible. My hole being was in pile drive and breed mode.

He was pushing back as hard as my instrokes. 

I leaned in to hug his back and breathlessly and quietly spoke in his ear. "You fuckin sure you want this faggot?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my life! Oh yeah  ... that's it man. Oh God, I love your poz load!"

I was indeed unloading and his ass muscles milked out every drop. 

You'd have thought a winning goal had been scored,  THE CROWD WENT WILD!

More guys approached me that night wanting me to poz them, but I just didn't recharge that quickly. Besides I'm mostly a bottom cum dump,  not so much a dumper. 

I didn't go and get tested.

I just thought, 'who the fuck cares?'

I  changed my app profiles to "don't know, don't care '. Turns out lots of guys cared but in the opposite way than I expected. 'Don't know, don't care' especially with my mostly bottom vers status, translated to them as 'probably poz' and upped their excitement to take the risk. I had so many guys tapping me on the apps to fuck, breed and gift them. If they promised a flip fuck breeding I would go for it. Over the next three weeks six guys seeded me and got my questionable load in return.

Every time the sex was so fuckin hot! They usually kept the pozing talk going as they begged for my load and it turned me on beyond anything I could imagine. 

I was at the bar at the end of those three weeks and noticed my batender guy wasn't working. The other bartender automatically brought a tray of tequila shooters, offered them to everyone close by, and toasted my successful conversion of his workmate who was out with the fuck flu. 

I was also approached by a friend of someone I had flip fucked with two weeks earlier. He offered Jagermeister shooters to toast my potent toxic load. His friend was sick as a dog and so excited to plan going for his biohazard tattoo. 

I ended up breeding three more guys on the dance floor that night. Which meant I got their loads up my ass and five more. All delivered in the middle of the dance crowd. My jock strap disappeared after the second fucking never to be seen again. I didn't care, I was having way too good a time. 

• Like 17
  • Piggy 12