Bred Asian Twink 2 times at gym this week

TakingItDeep

Well the classics never die! 

At the gym, lifting heavy weights and noticed a tight, short asian Twink kinda eyeing me. I just assumed he was looking at the free weights I was in front of, he has a mask on so I couldn't notice his facial moves. 

After my workout I hit the lockeroom, I take a shower and I go over to my locker. Asian Twink has arrived, he's looking at me. I smile back because he's cute and he's just in his towel to shower and......out comes the cock out of the corner of his towel. Oooo the sign! I'm half dressed and he motions with his head towards the shower so, I got undressed! Hahahaha

He went first, I remembered I had powers in my bag and grabbed them. I went into his same shower immediately as the whole locker was DEAD and just started kissing him, he was small like a girl. He said "I'm a bottom" and I said cool, and he said "do.....do you have a condom?" and I said "dude, hit these poopers and get fucked like a man's supposed to" and was waiting to get kicked out but he was young and got really turned on so I spit on it, told him to take 4/5 hits of poppers and rammed on in. Couple if minutes later it was time, took it all like a man. 

Today I saw him again, and he said "I'm on prep, are you?" and I said "I'm poz" and.......he was just fine with it. 

I'm gonna have to start getting to the gym early to actually get a workout in, that's gonna become a thing lol 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1