Cumdump punishment

Anyone else get off on being used as a cumdump, taken to a party bound and hooded, made to take any and all loads then being beaten, degraded and raped for being a whore?

I’d like to give it a try, test my endurance and commitment to being a cumdump. Just not sure about the being beaten part. I can handle being slapped around and a few bruises but would like to keep all my teeth. 
     The closest I have come is hunched over a fuck bench waiting for anonymous loads when someone starting spanking me. I put up with it for a while but he kept going and it really hurt. If I had known for sure he was going to fuck and load me I would have put up with it.

Rule for tops, beating and breeding is not an either or situation. If you are going to slap my ass I better be getting some dick out of it. 🤕

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:26 PM, Mulehole said:

Anyone else get off on being used as a cumdump, taken to a party bound and hooded, made to take any and all loads then being beaten, degraded and raped for being a whore?

I would luv to be bound, gang raped, used as a human toilet, beaten and even a step further. 

Saying the age I was when that happened would make it weird lol, but my first multiple person event was like my 7/8th sexual encounter and I was in a sling. "Daddy" was blowing me and the side door to his garage opened and he said "surprise!" and over the course of like 5 hours people just came in like grand central station hahaha. To this day I have no idea how he did it because it was kinda pre big internet stuff LOL

Haven't done it in ages but would kill to again 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As a complete cumdump rape doesn't come into it for me; any cock of any kind, any load is willingly and gratefully taken. However rough or degrading the top enjoys being or if they like their cumdump beaten down, caned, whipped, marked up etc is entirely up to them. Certainly enjoy looking for this kind of use though.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 12:15 PM, Tampachaser626 said:

I would luv to be bound, gang raped, used as a human toilet, beaten and even a step further. 

Love to Party - getting high - being used and abused - bondage - smoking - getting high - breeding - stretching my pussy - become a slut - whore - developing a pussy - girly boy in transformation !

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

This is definitely one of my fantasies - a boyfriend who lends me out, takes me to cruising places and backrooms and makes me bend over and take anonymous raw cock, and who then when we get home calls me a slut, spits in my face, slaps me around, then takes off his belt, uses it on my arse, and then when i am in tears forces his cock in me. Total fantasy unfortunately.

36 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

This is definitely one of my fantasies - a boyfriend who lends me out, takes me to cruising places and backrooms and makes me bend over and take anonymous raw cock, and who then when we get home calls me a slut, spits in my face, slaps me around, then takes off his belt, uses it on my arse, and then when i am in tears forces his cock in me. Total fantasy unfortunately.

Also a big fantasy of mine. But he’d also be loving and snuggly after. 😊

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rarines said:

Also a big fantasy of mine. But he’d also be loving and snuggly after. 😊

TBH i would like the loving and snuggly stuff to mainly involve me being allowed to rim him, suck his cock and his toes and lick out his armpits. So long as i felt safe and secure, that would make me a very happy sub.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 3:26 AM, Mulehole said:

Definitely, did it, doing it and love it