Cumdump punishment

On 10/27/2021 at 9:07 PM, TakingItDeep said:

Saying the age I was when that happened would make it weird lol, but my first multiple person event was like my 7/8th sexual encounter and I was in a sling. "Daddy" was blowing me and the side door to his garage opened and he said "surprise!" and over the course of like 5 hours people just came in like grand central station hahaha. To this day I have no idea how he did it because it was kinda pre big internet stuff LOL

Haven't done it in ages but would kill to again 

That sounds amazing!! I've fantasised plenty about being used in that way.  Strapped down on bench or in a sling of some sort and then all and sundry are allowed in to use me in any way they wanted.  My hole stretched and sloppy after so many cocks have hammered me, cum dripping out of my hole and inside me, on my face,  down my throat... really hard just thinking about it!