Hemorrhoids

I did not find it enjoyable to get fucked with a hemorrhoid. Fucking can make them worse and bleed so certainly increases the risk of any sort of infection. 
     Fucking can cause hemorrhoids also. I never had them until I got fucked with a really fat cock. Luckily they calmed down and I still get fucked with that really fat cock. 

Had one before which since calmed down. Pretty damn uncomfortable (idk if I'd say painful) to get fucked with, but that direct exposure of his DNA to my bloodstream sends me wild. Poppers deal with the discomfort.

Some people mistake them for STDs. They're mostly harmless.

• 4 weeks later...

I met a man with the fattest cock I've ever had in my ass this week. He ate my ass, then tried to top me with no lube. Way too tight for that. After we lubed up some, he fucked me for about an hour. Felt great while he was fucking me.  He tore my tight ass up pretty good, and really made a hemorrhoid flare up. Bloody as hell when I wiped my ass, and it hurt for 2 days. Not during, but afterward. I want that fat cock again!

I had 4 internal ones. Never really hurt, but if I took a cock with girth, they would bleed. I was getting fucked by a newbie at the abs. Started bleeding ,he pulls out freaking out looking at his dick. Seeing it's not him, he say you got blood on me you son of a bitch and shove me hard against the partition. I pop him in the jaw, he goes down and I get the hell out of there. Got them fixed after that.

• 2 weeks later...

in m experience, regular dicking fixes any hemorrhoids i may have.

For me, It does depend on the Top. An experienced Top knows how to mold a bottoms hole and if He wants to gape or rosebud His bottoms hole, then thats going to happen. But i have found when a Top uses lube ad takes His time opening my hole, pushing on it from the sides, the molding process is more one of opening me. If He is fucking me on a regular basis like this, my hole becomes a slash, and then is always slightly relaxed and receptive. i've never ended up permanently gaped, but i have had my hole turned into something that more resembled and functions as a pussy than as an asshole, made more for penetration than retention. i have found regular cock in this way presses  any hemorrhoids i may back in. Not into my hole, but subcutaneous from where they came.  Pressing them in vs friction or rubbing them without lube in an out sort of like pulling on them. Hemorrhoids come from pushing out, straining, and receiving cock, i have found for me can reverse that and push them back in. 

Use to get Hemorrhoids, a friend said to eat fruit before eating my lunch.  After doing that, no more Hemorrhoids.  Found for me apples work the best, great for fiber and helps prevent heartburn.   In my safe sex days guys would freak out from the blood even though they had condoms on.  Now I stick a toothbrush up my ass before taking raw cocks