Trouble wearing plugs long term

MalestoneFF

Does anyone else have this problem:

I can't wear any type of butt plug for longer than 5-10mins and my hole feels very sore afterwards - like when you use the wrong type of lube that starts to irritate. The soreness wears off but once I wore a plug for 30mins before fisting and really had trouble relaxing and enjoying the fun because of the soreness. This is disappointing because I would love to strap the Ass Servant plug on for hours and have a slack cunt with puffy lips and a big rose ready for double fisting.

All the plugs I have are vinyl, tpe, pvc and silicon, no metal or glass. I'm experienced in fisting and have been shoving things at least 10cm wide inside me for years. Some years ago I learned to avoid a certain brand of PVC toys that instantly caused irritation inside. Now the brand has disappeared from shops (probably renamed) and I haven't had a bad experience since, even though I have new plugs made from pvc.

On 10/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, MalestoneFF said:

Does anyone else have this problem:

I can't wear any type of butt plug for longer than 5-10mins and my hole feels very sore afterwards - like when you use the wrong type of lube that starts to irritate. The soreness wears off but once I wore a plug for 30mins before fisting and really had trouble relaxing and enjoying the fun because of the soreness. This is disappointing because I would love to strap the Ass Servant plug on for hours and have a slack cunt with puffy lips and a big rose ready for double fisting.

All the plugs I have are vinyl, tpe, pvc and silicon, no metal or glass. I'm experienced in fisting and have been shoving things at least 10cm wide inside me for years. Some years ago I learned to avoid a certain brand of PVC toys that instantly caused irritation inside. Now the brand has disappeared from shops (probably renamed) and I haven't had a bad experience since, even though I have new plugs made from pvc.

Hey I always concentrate on getting well used and ffisted with lots of grease fist ........then I know i will want the biggest plug and that then feels perffect ffilling my hole and keeping it well stretched....  As a result i dont get irritation but if i stand up then a buttplug harness is essential to keeping it in place and ensure that gravity doesn't take over 🐷

Boy butter doesn't work for me (irritation) but maybe the key is grease grease grease! A thick layer of Crisco might do the trick. When I have a plug strapped inside, my rectum starts to cramp on its own and push the plug out. It's somewhat an exciting feeling and fun to feel powerless against, with the dildo strap and all. But it sure doesn't feel nice once the cramping turns to burning irritation in the rectal lining. And it really takes a while to "cool down". I can comfortably punch 10cm wide plugs in and out and have taken double punches with a guy with medium sized hands. Another thing that needs its own kind of training.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 10:04 AM, MalestoneFF said:

Boy butter doesn't work for me (irritation) but maybe the key is grease grease grease! A thick layer of Crisco might do the trick. When I have a plug strapped inside, my rectum starts to cramp on its own and push the plug out. It's somewhat an exciting feeling and fun to feel powerless against, with the dildo strap and all. But it sure doesn't feel nice once the cramping turns to burning irritation in the rectal lining. And it really takes a while to "cool down". I can comfortably punch 10cm wide plugs in and out and have taken double punches with a guy with medium sized hands. Another thing that needs its own kind of training.

I have the same problem you described: my rectum cramping and pushing the plug out, UNLESS I'm parTying.  That makes all the difference.  When I'm spun, I experience no irritation, and I'm able to wear a large plug for hours.  I can even wear a plug (with a harness) under my jeans, walking down the street, and it feels incredible !

• Piggy 3