Halloween Party

My birthday and Halloween are around the same time so I always celebrate big.  It also marks the end of Locktober when my cock is locked away in its cage.  By the end of the month the horn is unstoppable.  I was sitting in the steamroom at the sauna thinking what I could do to celebrate becoming a real man at 30 and the season.  There were a few other guys around; an extremely skinny tired looking twink and a stick thin older man and a bear. 

Just then a fit jock swaggered in and sat down.  The twink said “hey, wanna play?” and the jock replied “not with you, bug boi” and with that got up and walked out – the bear followed.  The old man said “stupid lad, doesn’t know what he’s missing” and the twink pulled out a monster cock and winked.  I instinctively removed my towel and the twink noticed.  He said “you horny enough to take this weapon?” I nodded.  “Your locked cock horny enough to take this toxic venomous snake inside you?”.  I said “wow I’d been nearly a month and I’d let you do anything.  The thought of a twink making me into a real man – a breeder is what I need”. 

The twink led me to his cabin, laydown and told me to get on board.  He passed me a bottle of poppers and I sniffed greedily whilst he said “guys your age can’t resist my twinky charm – but I’m man enough to breed and young enough seed multiple times a day – if you want poz then push back”.  I did, feeling his fat cock filling me.  I rode him for a good ten mins before he pushed me off and onto the mattress, flipped me over and pushed in me – pounding me hard.  He grunted and rode me hard until I felt his balls swell against my ass and he pumped ropes of toxic cum into me.  He then unlocked the door, noticed the old guy sitting in a seat opposite and said “bet cause he’s locked he’s gagging for more”.  I replied “yes daddy, breed me up”.  The old guy didn’t need asking twice.  He plunged straight in and pounded for a bit but came pretty quicky.  The old guy said “thought you’d be another one of those dumb jocks who thinks they are too good for us".  I said “sorry sir, guess I have been in the past, but now I’m becoming more of a man in so many ways”.  The twink had a checky glint in his eye and said “think he should make up for it?” and the old man smiled and said “think he’s started already but yes how?”.  The twink asked if I would be prepared to take all loads on Halloween and come to his poz party – every load poz except my converting balls and I’d get tricks and treats – beautiful men and men I might think we’re trolls.  I said I would and to make sure I didn’t chicken out I’d stay locked to ensure my balls were blue and ready to bust.  He replied that was perfect and gave me the address.  I knew conversion was guaranteed…

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2

By Halloween by locked cock meant my balls were ready to explode.  It was the last day of Locktober and I was ready for anything.  I made sure I was ready and went to the address.  When I arrived just the twink was there.  He told me the party started in an hour but first he was gonna lube me up personally.  He told me to get in the sling and handed me some poppers which I sniffed hungrily.  He asked if I wanted more of his toxins as he wasn’t on meds yet.  “Too right” I replied.  He started licking my hole and then pushed his big cock into me.  He said “I’m so glad your here first, I needed to make sure my DNA was in you first, opening your hole for the others”.  I said “thank u, I need you in me, making me yours”.  He leant over and kissed me with his cock balls deep in my hole.  He told me he was going to be here all evening letting other lads and men in and out to cum and go.  He started to pound harder and I felt his cock swell up even more shooting streams of cum into me.  “Two of my loads in you now – think you’re mine now”. 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

The first guy to arrive was a short guy with a small cock but a biohazard tattoo.  The twink passed me the poppers and invited the guy to use me in the sling.  The guy said “wow I never get to ride guys like this at the sauna”.  I sniffed and he entered me quickly grunting and shotting his load.  Next was a chubby bear who was more my usual type.  He slid into me as I was now well lubed with cum.  As he did so he told me that he had stopped meds two weeks before the party and was ready to breed.  I begged him to do so.  He didn’t need a second invite picking up the pace and bursting a big load inside me. 

The twink said; now it’s time for your big treat.  At that moment a muscular black alpha swaggered into the room and ordered me to get out the sling, kneel and suck his big cock to get him hard.  I wasted no time in obeying.  The twink held the poppers under my nose for a bit to make sure the gag reflex didn’t kick in.  He then pushed me away and told me to get back in the sling.  Once I was in he slowly but firmly entered me – it hurt because of the size but I knew it would be worthwhile.  He said “who owns you lad” and I replied “you do sir”.  He started to thrust and I moaned “you own me, do whatever you want to me, I belong to you!”.  He said “good lad, I’m gonna breed you and impregnate you with my toxic seed”.  I moaned and begged for it.  He thrust harder and I was totally filled with his cock.  I moaned “yes sir, make me yours”.  He told me he fucked long and hard to make sure his lads were fully used and loaded.  I had never felt so good until I had this dominant alpha using me.  I moaned and begged for his poz cum.  He smiled and said here comes lad and his cock swelled completely filling my hole and I felt him explode rope after rope of cum inside me.  Once he had fully emptied his balls in me he leant over and kissed me in the sling and whispered in my ear I know you’ll be wanting more of me – that twink knows too and has my details.  We kissed more and I said to him “thank u for seeding me – I wish I could be owned by you” and he replied “I’ll always be a part of you now, growing inside you, our DNA becoming one”. 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1