Finding an Irish master

BritishCumdump

Usually I'll be chatting to guys on and off on apps and it'll take weeks before we actually hook up. Well I was talking to this hot Irish guy who is married to an equally hot guy, they're both tops so are basically looking for holes to use either alone or together. This scenario is perfect for a slut like me as one of my fantasies is to get doublefucked by a couple and have them making out with each other while their cocks are rubbing against each other or filling me with their cum.

Well after only a day or so of chatting I told this guy that I was off to London for a week and we agreed to meet up when I'm back. Then around midnight on the day I'm going, I get him telling me he needs to fuck me now, I'm pretty tired but who am I to refuse? So I send him my address and get ready, and then at like 1am he arrives and from the offset is totally in charge. It was so freaking hot. We're talking head holding while deepthroating, facefucking, fingers in mouth whule being fucked. I was genuinely his bottom boi fuck toy and he pummeled every single built up frustration into me . Plus he started being really verbal in a beautiful Irish accent, asking me if I liked the taste of that cock, and making me beg and plead loudly throughout for more. When I wanted him to fuck me, I had to beg, then when I wanted him to cum inside me I had to beg. And each time he'd stop when he was getting too close, telling me I wasn't ready for his Irish spunk yet. Throughout he told me what a cumdump I am, how my only purpose is to be fucked, seeded, and discarded and it turned me on so much. 

Eventually we ended up standing with my face pressed against a wall, his bicep around my throat choking me while he fucked me from behind. He made me beg for his seed again but I could barely speak and then he said "Well I guess you're getting this fucking load anyway" and started fucking me as hard as he could, eventually shooting what must have been a three day load inside, I felt it mostly because of the position but fuck it felt like a deserved reward. Afterwards I cleaned his cock off, he kissed me, and got dressed and headed off. 

It was so good to be able to head off to London with my hole already seeded. I've been chatting to him and his husband while he's been here and it looks like they wanna fuck me together as soon as I'm back. Perfect 😈

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...

Just as an update on this, my bussy obviously made an impression as the both of them have been messaging me every day asking me to use my holes. I've not been able to yet but they've told me all the hot stuff they wanna do to me and how they're gonna use my ass whenever they like, breed my hole then eat it out and kiss it to each other, doublepenetrate me while making out, and some other kinkier stuff. I can't wait, meeting them next week 😈

• Like 1