Ft Lauderdale Bath House Fuck

poundmyhole

I had been to one bath house which was over an hour away from where I lived in upstate New York.   A friend and I decided to go there after a night of clubbing and drinking.  Our timing sucked as the steam room and sauna didn't work and the pool was closed   No wonder it was dead.  We both got rooms and after an hour of not a soul being there, I crashed.  

I smoked weed from time to time and experimented with coke briefly  - which I hated the drip and I never understood the hype.  Tried mushrooms and even did a drop once - that was a trip - pardon the pun.

Several years later, I moved to Fort Lauderdale with my job.  My best friend had moved there a month before, also with his job.

it was the first night I had arrived when my best bud introduced me to Tina.  He said it was not like anything else out there and I would especially like it being a bottom.  He said that I would get eaten up as new meat - even in Fort "bottomdale".   He wanted to take me to the Eagle, telling me it would be a good time and he loved it there - the dark and back rooms were his playground.  Before we went out, we did a couple bumps.  It did make me feel horned up, energized, and lowered my inhibitions.  I was no where near as sexually adventurous as my bud and kinda shy.   I didn't have a lot of sexual experience either as I spent most of my time at my job.  I swam, rode my bike, some landscaping, and lots of squats.  I kept mysekf in pretty good shape, toned, mostly smooth (shaved butt and balls), 5'4", nice arms and legs, bubble butt, and nips that were ultra sensitive.  Short cropped hair, green eyes, 7" cut dick.  Been told I was " humpy".  I loved wearing jock straps as they accented my butt, legs, and stomach.  

The Eagle was very different than any place I had been before.  My bud disappeared into a dark room as you walked into the place and came out smiling and saying there were a lot of hotties back there.  He then ushered us to the back of the bar where there was a back room like section.  I said I would wait at the bar and get us drinks.  "More for me then!"

I was no doubt feeling horned up.  I was also was a bit paranoid wondering if my being high was noticable.  My bud returned to the bar and said he apologized but needed to leave - was hooking up with some guy.  We downed our drinks and left the bar - my butt was grabbed a couple times and my nips were tweaked as well - though I never saw from who.

I got home and with my new found energy unpacked just about everything by noon the next day, and had pretty much set up my place later that evening.  My focus was then to my horniness.  

I took a shower and cleaned out - a normal thing for me to do.  Always ready but seldom taken.  As I showered though, I noticed how heightened my own touch to my body felt.  Like hypersensitive.  My dick grew and my butt felt in a way needy.  It was weird.  I dried off and reached in the drawer for some shorts when instead I pulled out a jockstrap.  My dick filled some as I thought about it, then pulled it on.  Standing in front of the mirror, my skin still wet, I began rubbing my chest, fingering my nips, groping my crotch while gyrating my hips.  I turned around and looked at my back and butt in the mirror, then grabbed one cheek then the next and pulled them apart.  Bending over, I could see my hole.

The fucking phone rang from the entrance gate.  I went and picked it up.  It was my bud - he was at the gate - and needed to be buzzed in.  I did so, then put on a pair of shorts and then answered the door.  My bud came in and was blown away at all I had done, then went on about his night and sex play.  As he spoke, we had moved to the kitchen and he pulled out his stash box, a baggie and straw.  

"Looks like all you need to do is get dressed after we do a little T and we can be off to the Eagle again.  This time I won't be such a shitty tour guide" he said.  We snorted two large lines each and I felt waves of heat, growing hornier and hotter every second.

"Let's see what you got to wear", he said as he flew into the bedroom.   He immediately saw a pair of black work boots and pulled them out, followed by a pair of Levi's that were pretty torn up and had a tear in the butt area, and then a black wife beater.  " There you go!  Put this all on and I'll get another set of lines for us."

Dressed, I went out to the kitchen where we did two more smaller lines and out the door we went.

I was feeling really good.  Horned up as fuck.  When we got to the Eagle, as before, my bed headed into the dark room to the left - and I was pulled right in there with him.  It was odd - but hot.  The room was packed with guys walking in both directions feeling their way through.  My bud pulled me to the side against the wall and we stopped.  He said just to stand there for a moment and see what happens.  In seconds I hear him say, " oh, yeah.  That's right.  Suck my fuckin dick".  I couldn't see anything.  Hands suddenly groped my crotch, another set massaging my ass, and yet another set rubbing my chest and nips.  I began sweating as I moaned.  I could feel my jeans being undone and being pushed down.  My jock pulled aside and my dick, now hard, being swallowed to the root.  My shirt was being pulled up over my head and then I felt my hole being explored first with a finger.  Then a pair of hands began to push me forward as the fingers were replaced with a tongue.  I blew my load down the one guys throat just then.  I called out my buds name and there was no response.  I then pulled away from the group, pulled up my jeans, and walked through the room.  At the end was my bud, standing there wuth 2 drinks and smiling from ear to ear.  "Didn't want to interrupt you back there!  Looks like you could use a drink!"

We then chatted, caught up with each other and commented on the many hot guys there.  Time had flew by and the bar was closing.  We headed out to my buds truck where we did a couple more lines.  

"You got to check out the bath houses here.  Got 2 of them.  One we call the Hilton, the other just club 2.  Both can be fun, but club 2 is usually a bit more raunchy.  It's smaller, and hit and miss just like everywhere else.". He dropped me off at home, slipping me a baggie as I got out of his truck.  As  I had already told myself I would grab a few things and check out club 2, the added T was a bonus 

I was spun a bit, but kept myself as normal as I could.  I was also nervous being my first time there.  The attendant was, to be honest, not at all my tupe, very much older, but very friendly in a non sexual way.  I got a room, got naked, kept my black work boots on with socks, wrapped my towel around my waist, and began to explore the space checking everything and everyone out.  Once I had the lay of the land down, I took off my socks and boots and headed to the shower to clean up and re-check myself.

The bathhouse was not very busy.  I thought that odd being a Saturday night and a holiday weekend.  No one was in the shower area and I saw maybe 3 guys.   I took my time in the group shower area, which you could see anyone that might use the hot tub, sauna or steam room.  Not a soul.  I headed back to my room.

The attendant was checking rooms and saw me, had a huge smile, and greeted me like I had known him forever.  We started talking about all sorts of shit in the hallway outside my room.  My nervousness faded away as my towel once wrapped around my waist ended up over my shoulder.  A few guys walked past us looking like they just arrived.  A couple of them looked pretty hot, and turned back to look towards us as they walked by.  I began to feel like this could be a hot time.

j4sjockD.jpg

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

I used to go to Club House 2 when I was working in the Lauderdale Miami area.  
This story makes me remember the layout and the clientele, which was usually older. 

I recall the theme rooms like the one with the cell bars on it where a guy gave my my first go at fisting which I didn’t like very much.  But had a great time getting fucked with the guys collection of dildos and hitting poppers hard. 

All the bath houses in Lauderdale are great spots to guarantee a bottom a good time, Club Ft. Lauderdale is classier and more tame, but hot none the less.  

Club Aqua in Miami was my favorite spot, lots of large dick latinos and Cubans, and where I had my first bump of Tina.  I sucked dick and got fucked as much as I could during my time there, even paid for double digit time and didn’t leave til Sunday after lunch.

I wish I had a bath house near me now, damn.

I have had fun at bath houses in different states over the years. Phoenix,  Dallas,  Long Beach,  Columbus,  LA. Sometimes was disappointed, other times was alot of fun. I have noticed in recent years that a lot have closed and the ones that are still there are not as buisy

48 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I have had fun at bath houses in different states over the years. Phoenix,  Dallas,  Long Beach,  Columbus,  LA. Sometimes was disappointed, other times was alot of fun. I have noticed in recent years that a lot have closed and the ones that are still there are not as buisy

That is why we need everyone to patronize the ones that are left so they do not close too.  The apps will never be able to replace the bathhouse experience!

• Upvote 6

GreaT sTory!  Hope you will conTinue!

Clubhouse II is lots of fun - haven't been there in awhile, so I'm glad to hear it's still open.  Never failed to fuck or get fucked when i was there.  Not always the most attractive crowd, but if you're into nasTy, raw, kinky, raunchy chem-fueled sex... you won't be disappointed!  i always got the FFA room - it was at the end of the hallway (so, lots of traffic) and it had eyebolts in the ceiling to hang your sling (which i always broughT).  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Chapter II

The attendant then excused himself and said he would look for me later and I went back into my room.  I got out my baggie of t and set up a good line for a bump and snorted away. 

My level of horniness ramped up as I put my socks, boots, cock ring, and a thin banded black jock on.  Put the room key on my right arm, stuck a small tube of lube in my jock, opened the door, and stepped out into the hallway - looking up and down.  All the doors but one were closed.  I walked down to see what might be happening leaving my towel in my room.  The door was semi opened and the lighting was dimmed some.  However, you could see the image of someone standing on the bed and another person on all fours sucking dick.   I wanted to stop and peer in when a series of slaps loudly echoed from the room followed by an almost whimpering/crying sound.  I jumped a bit at first and walked a few steps more then stopped.  You could hear the slurping sounda of dick being sucked, along with some gasping and gagging.   Then came this deep, stern like voice saying all sorts of sex stuff. "U like me slamming my dick down that throat don't you boy?  Like that slam shit right?  Gonna slam fuck your tight hole!  Take my dick".  My dick was bone hard. 

The attendant rounded the corner of the next hall.  "Hey you!  I see you have made yourself more comfortable!  Look at you all jocked up!  Nice!  He stopped and bent down a little and quietly spoke saying, "It's amazing what a bump or two does, huh?" having a shit grin of gotcha.  He walked around me looking me up and down then gace my jocked up butt a slight slap and whispered, "could hear you snorting a bit ago - these rooms don't have ceilings you know!"   The semi opened door then almost slammed shut and I jumped a bit. "That boy is gonna be slammed in more ways than one!  That's Aaron's Slam VIP room.  Gets it everytime he is here.  Hot guy.  Dick for days.  Very cool too."

Another few slaps came from behind the door followed by a mix of moaning and crying.  "Shut up boy!  You wanted this, remember?.  Some louder slaps and "open that hole up!" and louder whimpering.  I was feeling horned as fuck and turned in with all this yet also had to wonder if there was anyone in trouble.  The attendant saw my mixed facial expressions and out his arm over my shoulder as he lead me back towards my room.  He told me all was cool,  nothing new - or to be worried about.  He said that Aaron and the twink he"s playing with are gonna be just fine and he rhought that the kid wouldn't last long. 

Stopping at my room the attendant put out his hand and said, " I'm Mark."  I shook his hand, "Joey here.". " I know, I checked you in silly boy", Mark said.   He held onto my hand and whispered in my ear, "I bet you could use another bump or somethin'.  I know I could.  Why don't you go in your room and I'll be right back. ".  

I began to unlock my door as two guys in leather were walking down the hallway, then stopped and leaned against the wall - both looking right at me and groping their crotches.  I felt very drawn to them.  They were hot.  I started to open my door when Mark came from the other side almost pushing me inside my room and then closed the door.  He pulled out from his pocket a good sized baggie and set up four lines and handed me the straw.  Mark told me to snort one line in each nostril.  My face and nose were burning like a slurpee head freeze.  "Yeah, I know.  She's a bitch alright!  Question?  You ever done t any other way"?  Mark saw the look of confusion as I said I was new to t and didn't know of any other way.  

There came that shit grin again and Mark went on to explain several other ways to do it and the affects each had - clouds, rails, swallow, booty and slam.  I was amazed and shocked.  Mark then said that he thought I should try the booty option.  That it would make me super horned.  That my hole would love it.  He snorted the other two lines, stood up and said he would be right back,closing the door behind him.  I got up and slowly opened my door looking for the two guys I had seen.  Looking through the crack I could see they were there - but now one was standing next to my door and the other was standing across the hallway.  They were way hot.  Both were looking down the hallway away from me.  As I watched them I reached down to rub my hardening dick - making a loud banging noise with my elbow as it hit the metal locker door inside my room.  I quickly closed my door and sat down on my bed.

Knock, knock.... Knock, knock sounds came from my door.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 10